1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Clothing niche abaya site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by yassine elkarmoudi, Dec 7, 2020.

Why are you selling this site?

The reason I create Abayat Eve is because it's low competition e-com niche and can generate lots of cash if you're good at SEO, and e-commerce.

The reason I'm selling the site is because I'm making good profits with my Amazon business and don't have the time to carry on with this website. I also stopped working on it since I was ready to move from Aliexpress dropshipping to Ebay (droppified app).

3. Highlights
    The site had a blog and one article only which's ranking # 3 on Google and drives orgranic traffic. If you can do more link building, write more articles related to the niche, you can drive sales without paid advertising.

4. Operations
    This is a shopify website (developer's program), you won't have any fees due unless you surpass the 50 orders limit.

5. Customer base
    Females who are interested in dresses, especially the Abaya style.

6. Financials
    I've tested three products with Facebook, and receive 5 orders. There's a lot of up-selling and testing required before making consistent sales. And as said, it's better now a day to drop-ship from E-bay or purchase inventory in bulk to keep up with the competition.

7. Seller Notes
    If you have knowdledge of SEO, and e-commerce, and would like to start a drop-shipping business from Amazon, E-bay to Shopify, then you're likely the next winner of my hard established work.

Any questions! Don't hestiate to reach me.

All the best,
    Yassine

yassine elkarmoudi, Dec 7, 2020 IP