1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback Close banned members sales threads

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by malky66, Jun 23, 2017.

I don't know if this is something that could be easily implemented but I think it would be a good idea when a user is banned their sales threads should automatically close and bids removed.

I noticed a few sellers in the sites section that have been banned and some users don't realise and carry on bidding when there is no hope the sale would ever be completed.

I know potential buyers should be more vigilant and at least exercise some due diligence and check the sellers profile before bidding, but some obviously don't.

Just a thought..:)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    malky66, Jun 23, 2017 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There's too much grey area with bans. A ban it's necessarily permanent (it could in fact last as little as 1 hour), sometimes bans are done by mistake and later reversed, etc.

digitalpoint, Jun 24, 2017 IP
  3. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe then put the threads on "pause" while the ban last? That means the threads will show again if the ban is lifted, and if the ban is continous, then they're not a problem?

PoPSiCLe, Jul 1, 2017 IP