1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clipping Path!!

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Cpi2012, Sep 10, 2013.

Clipping Path is a closed vector path in where we starting walk from one point and it will end at that point. I did a clipping path for this photo. Hows it?
    [​IMG]

Cpi2012, Sep 10, 2013 IP
  2. satrebor

satrebor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thats good , but would be more awesome if you remove that shadow, make it in sharp shape.

satrebor, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  3. Sharafath Jamil

Sharafath Jamil Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, but I think Clipping Path is a closed vector path, or shape, usually drawn with photoshop pen tool to cut out an image from it's background. When clipping path is applied to an image, anything inside the path is included and everything outside the path is omitted. It make perfect selection of image.

Sharafath Jamil, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  4. STATBD

STATBD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you have changed background using clipping path way but you did not show how did you do that. Please check images that I am attaching. clipping.jpg

STATBD, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  5. Parachute

Parachute Peon

Best Answers:
    Clipping path is very useful, specially when need to import image to InDesign!

Parachute, Nov 26, 2013 IP