1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Client Satisfaction in Software Projects from Freelance Marketplaces

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by GothicFire, Dec 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello everyone!

Guys I need your help. I am conducting a research called “Identify the Major Factors of Client Satisfaction in Software Projects from Freelance Marketplaces”. This research is investigating the major factors which affect client satisfaction in software projects from Freelance marketplaces.

Those who have experience in interacting with Freelancers (software engineers) and have got their software projects/products developed in Freelance marketplaces, kindly fill this questionnaire for me please. Below is the link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RVPe-5Xy7rq_cjhrhGXqt3_ZuTSS1JOMowJ9lRX3qio/viewform?usp=send_form

I will be thankful for your corporation and help. I really need the responses ASAP.

GothicFire, Dec 2, 2015 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    How will your research be used?

sarahk, Dec 2, 2015 IP
  3. GothicFire

GothicFire Active Member

Best Answers:
    This academic research will collect responses from freelance software clients / employers. From the responses, we will analyze it to check which factors have high influence factor on their satisfaction.
    This research will be helpful for software engineers and project managers in the software project management field as we all know that clients reflect the performance of our work. The happier is the client, the more respect and project offers you will get. ;)

GothicFire, Dec 3, 2015 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    So we're giving our time to boost your company?

sarahk, Dec 4, 2015 IP
  5. GothicFire

GothicFire Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is an Academic research. I am conducting this for my thesis work.

GothicFire, Dec 5, 2015 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.