1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Client onboarding process and problems - Google+, Youtube, Insta, Facebook

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Mike Bularz, Aug 3, 2018.

Hi guys,
    New to the forums, excited to be a member!

I am having some social media management woes that maybe someone could help me with?
    What is your process of "onboarding" a client, i.e. getting access to their social media accounts? What should I look out for?
    Specifically, what do you do to help them add you as a "admin" or "editor" as well as transfer passwords, etc. for the most common social channels?
    I found there are a lot of problems that come up, including:
    -getting someone to add me to their google+, mybusiness, and youtube channels easily
    -getting access to a youtube account
    The biggest hurdle has been that many clients simply use personal profiles that don't allow multiple user roles like a business profile, and I can't log in to their google accounts with just passwords as they need to verify the identity with their personal cell phone, which is often a busy CEO, etc
    Any advice to streamline this process?? Am I to write out step-by-step instructions, do a remote session with them screen sharing and walking through, do I have to walk them through converting the personal profiles to business accounts with multiple roles?
    Thank you for any advice :D
    Mike B

Mike Bularz, Aug 3, 2018 IP
  2. Walleey

Walleey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do people just give you their accesses? It's weird. If you have any service where people should login using their data then they should do it themselves and of course you should provide them with text + screenshot description how to do that and if the process is not easy as I understood then it's better to make a video tutorial.

Walleey, Aug 20, 2018 IP
  3. Mike Bularz

Mike Bularz Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Walley, thanks for the reply.
    I will be putting together tutorials soon for new clients - seems it's the only way

Mike Bularz, Aug 27, 2018 IP
  4. Bob Reed

Bob Reed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Could you please try to simplify this process? Because it sounds very difficult. The simpler the system, the more you want to use it. In this case, video lessons are simply necessary.

Bob Reed, Sep 3, 2018 IP