1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Client isn't paying

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tyankee, Mar 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @dollorphanage this is main point ..... Why paid till 6 years but not for only 3 invoices ????

May be client understand that what is going on .....
    Saying already that client paid for each invoice ..... means client is genuine ..... So why client is ignoring since 3 months only (I think 3 invoice in SEO will be monthly)
    Reason of No reply .....
    Generally for services client and company talk with each other by email ...... but he is not mentioning that what he received reason to decline all call or email.
    Marketing Issue ......
    Lots of minded marketing person doing his work from home ...... so may be some one convenience client that he is doing wrong and you should do this for best reason ....... and in few weeks he proofed what he said ........ then why client will reply????? ... if he know what is going on ..... if not this issue then he should clear points but as i think issue is like this.
    There can be many other reason...
    First and last point is client since 6 years ...... so i think client and service provider know very well that what is issue ...... we can suggest only.

According to me its normal condition in digital marketing ..... if you are winning always then should learn also for condition like this.

Last edited: May 21, 2020
    seomanualsubmission, May 20, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva, jrbiz and JEET like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.