1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ClickSure.. Not paying me!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SinuSingh, Oct 16, 2014.

hi digitalpoint members!

i am facing SCAM from clicksure.. I had made $1,200.00 in August and $1,400 in September.. Which was due to be paid on 2nd Octoberb2014..

One day before payment they changed payment date to 9th October.. I thought its ok no problem.. i would get paid.

Then few days before my next payment date (9th Oct) they changed my payment date to 16th October.. that is 2week delay from original payment..

And Again third time, a few days before 16th october, they changed date to 23rd October.. thats 3week delay..

I contact their customer support on 11th Oct 2014 and they replied me on 13th Oct 2014 with this (see attachment for picture proof) -

Quote:
    The advertiser missed their payment deadline and ClickSure has not received the funds yet, thus payment due date has been adjusted. As soon as we receive payment your commissions will be marked as due to be paid.
    [​IMG]

Then I again started waiting for 23rd Oct.. and today again clicksure changed my payment date to 30th october 2014..

I doubt its clicksure who is trying to scam and started saving affiliates money. They owe me $2900+ till now..

What should i do? please help me.. [​IMG]

SinuSingh, Oct 16, 2014 IP
  2. Svensonia

Svensonia Peon

Best Answers:
    I think ClickSure has clearly stated that you still owe them money, which they have not received yet. This is why they keep blocking the money. Once you pay the funds which they talk about, they will pay you. ClickSure is usually very trustworthy, so I doubt they would just rip you off.

Good Luck

Svensonia, Oct 18, 2014 IP
  3. Hungryforsuccess

Hungryforsuccess Active Member

Best Answers:
    Surely they would just take from your commission pay out what you owe them?

Hungryforsuccess, Oct 18, 2014 IP
  4. Svensonia

Svensonia Peon

Best Answers:
    This might be the thought but as ClickSure has written in the message sent, they need to RECEIVE the funds, which means that they have to be paid. My advice would be to just contact them again, through e-mail but rather phone, to see what they say. Or search for similar problems on Google.

Svensonia, Oct 18, 2014 IP
  5. RezalKarim

RezalKarim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ClickSure is voiding our payments!

RezalKarim, Nov 9, 2014 IP
  6. Mattingley

Mattingley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Speak to a lawyer if you want to take legal action, otherwise you'll have to wait it out and hope that they pay you. The fact they messaged you saying that they will pay you, once they've been paid from the advertiser, suggests that they are intending on paying you. Unless you've been sending them crappy traffic, which the advertiser refuses to pay for, why should they pay out of their own pocket when they won't be getting paid themselves?

Mattingley, Nov 9, 2014 IP
  7. dandeedo

dandeedo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SinuSingh, sorry to hear your condition. It's unfortunate. I was not aware of clicksure. I will do my research before using their service. Hope your problem will be fixed soon.

dandeedo, Nov 22, 2014 IP
  8. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am facing the same thing here. My commission is postponed twice. I would like to hear what happened with SinuSingh in the end. Hope he was paid. Previously I was paid on time. Will report back here.

dess71, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  9. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here is my feedback again. I was paid today. It delayed 2 weeks or 15 days. I asked support about the situation and they told me that the advertiser has not paid. Well then I have to wait and they paid me today. Thanks Clicksure.

http://screencast.com/t/P0yxZmbtJ

dess71, Jul 23, 2015 IP