1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clicksor V/s Bidvertiser

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by FireStorM, Aug 13, 2006.

?

Clicksor V/s Bidvertiser

1. Clicksor

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Bidvertiser

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  1. ferman

ferman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    for me the clicksor is a lot better then bidvertiser

ferman, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  2. Aquinas

Aquinas Banned

Best Answers:
    I actually had an advertiser account with Clicksor and i spent $120 and change testing out the traffic..

After about 5 weeks, I had NO sales at all. I ended up just having my account closed.

They also require telephone verification (very stupid because i am deaf, i had to get a guy to pretend to be me and that got it sorted!)

Here is what i said to my account manager after i had no sales or conversions at all. The traffic quality was terrible. Here is the letter that got my account closed lol:

"Account Manager (i removed her name),
    I ran two ad campaigns in the account.

I also ran the same combined cash amount in Google Adwords. From google we had over 12 conversions, with the same keywords.

However, there was not one conversion at all from Clicksor, even though the campaign was quite targeted.

Unless Clicksor has a very good reason for this, I don’t believe we will continue as an advertiser with Clicksor for the following reasons:

(1) Poor conversions
    (2) No conversions at all
    (3) Traffic quality is very poor
    (4) Navigation is a bit counter institutive of the advertisement control panel
    (5) Once we have an active ad and keywords, bid management is difficult and tedious
    (6) There is no ROI on what we put into Clicksor
    (7) A few Ads appear to load very slowly
    (8) No specific Site targeting / site placements (like google site placements)

If you would like to explain to us why this is the case, we will listen to your answers."

They closed the account and never replied. So be warned.:mad:

Aquinas, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  3. Domestic01

Domestic01 Guest

Best Answers:
    I've had pretty decent experiences with Bidvertiser, never used Clicksor though sorry.

Domestic01, Oct 2, 2008 IP