1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clicks showing in Reports Overview but not in top channels

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by funkyreuben, Jul 13, 2011.

I started a new site recently that has been getting a lot of traffic from android phones. The site does not have a mobile version and is showing the full html version. I've noticed for the last few days that when I log in and check my "Reports Overview", it shows the number of clicks and earnings for the day but if I go to "top channels", the total clicks and earnings do not add up to the number at the top. I've run advanced reports for the day as well and these numbers are less than the overall number at the top of the "Reports Overview" also.

I did a little research and found that when clicks occur on a framed page, they won't appear in your channel reports. Could this be from users accessing the site from different mobile browsers? Is there any other way to track this so that it links back to the originating site?

Any help is appreciated.

Chris

funkyreuben, Jul 13, 2011 IP