1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clicking on Adsense Ads in Websites

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Jiewux, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You are still scamming advertisers and putting publishers accounts at risk. Your attempt to rationalize why is an epic fail. You should be treated with contempt.

Why don't you go over to the Adwords forum here at DP and tell posters there what you are doing and see how they react: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/google-adwords.35/

Agent000, Jul 13, 2016 IP
  2. Jiewux

Jiewux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @Agent000 I am repeating myself here, but people seem not to read the whole thing. Adsense is platform not just for ads but a tool to monetize your web ALSO! And I will repeat once more- I stumble upon an article in some blog I like it, I click on the ad and I go away! READ the whole thing before accusing me of shit. This is my way of supporting the blog writer. And NO, I am not randomly clicking on any ad I see in the blog. I click on ads of big companys like Google itself or Nissan etc. So tell me Will Google or Nissan go bankrupt from my one click on their ad?? And yeah I am "totally sure" that people who can afford to buy brand new Nissan Qashqai will buy it buy clicking on the Adsense Ad! Jesus...

Jiewux, Jul 13, 2016 IP
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You are still a scammer!!!
    Most adwords advertisers are paying good money for the clicks. Most of them are not Google or Nissan; they are small hard working business people trying to put food on the table for their kids ... and you ARE scamming them. Which part of that are you not getting? Are we not typing slow enough for you?

Agent000, Jul 13, 2016 IP
  4. Jiewux

Jiewux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    omg... are you reading what I am writing... I am not Clicking on other than a Huge names.. who don't even notice my one click... Which part are you not getting?? Just the advertisers are poor poor people, What about bloggers? huh? They are not poor at all it seems?
    btw my ads that are shown in Adsense may differ a lot from what are you seeing in your Adsense. Just saying..

Jiewux, Jul 13, 2016 IP