1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ClickBooth: Wonderful Commissions

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by nabiel, Jul 24, 2006.

1. ajeetroy

ajeetroy Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, as per reply you say that 1% of the traffic which I sent to clickbooth was from PPC. Now I would provide you a screen shot which should clear your doubts and others can see as well.

Here it is:

http://lizzybizy.blogspot.com/2007/03/clickbooth-pics.html

Please click on the image to view the bigger image.

Now here is the total number of impressions and clicks that were sent to the clickbooth referral program and the conversions we had (You can check on the link above) I am still getting traffic to my blog and website from search engines because of which you will see more impressions. My website www.vpromise.com was listed on the first page of google for the keyword "clickbooth affiliate program". I am attaching the screenshot as per the current status.

Its ok if u are not willing to pay. But before pointing fingers, you should do your own research.

Also, I did not create multiple accounts.

If you or others have any doubt, please write so that I can provide more details.

ajeetroy, Mar 1, 2007 IP
  2. ajeetroy

ajeetroy Peon

Best Answers:
    if you need my account details here it is:

username:

ajeetroy, Mar 1, 2007 IP
  3. ajeetroy

ajeetroy Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh I forgot the most important part, you say I have been paid..well its not true at all, I have been paid a single dime since the time I started. You must be mistaken.

ajeetroy, Mar 1, 2007 IP
  4. meditang

meditang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you made all your earnings from the publisher referral select campaign?
    I remember vaguely that I also had a few leads reversed probably because the referred publishers were inactive. Thereafter I have not used that campaign.
    As far as the other campaigns with Clickbooth are concerned, I have never had any problems so far. At present, I don't drive much traffic to clickbooth.

meditang, Mar 2, 2007 IP
  5. ClickBoothRep

ClickBoothRep Peon

Best Answers:
    Ajeet,
    Thank you for this information – it only supports our case more. Our compliance team performed an entire investigation of your account before making the decisions they made and responding to your post. We have given you the benefit of the doubt on every turn we have made – which is why we have paid out so much money on worthless leads. We paid out for every lead that wasn’t blatant fraud (ie. a Mickey Mouse type lead) even though they were ALL worthless. Not only that, they bogged down both our compliance and approval teams in the process.

You referred yourself numerous times and then started performing the same type of abuse with your own referrals. You created a “special page” and then told other friends and associates to signup and do the same exact thing you were doing. About 95% of your referrals were from India - these were people who had heard about the abuse of our program - and they too quickly began abusing the program in the same way. We have your IP recorded referring yourself multiple times. Your click counts in Google even support the 1%, as your screenshot shows you paid for 1,300 clicks to your general page - which you say advertised Clickbooth on it.

The fact is, if your traffic was all PPC traffic or even a solid minority of PPC traffic at the minimum, we would be begging for more traffic since you are talking about our own referral campaign. There is simply no reason we wouldn’t and still don’t want valid referrals.

-Lisa

ClickBoothRep, Mar 2, 2007 IP
  6. ajeetroy

ajeetroy Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I cant say much.

All I can say is "It was a Mistake Working for "CLICKBOOTH". I was always told that you would pay for the valid leads, which ofcourse never happened. Was kept in darkness for three months only to know that I cheated..(they must be kidding) Called several times, emailed several times. All they said was they were working on my account and soon I should get paid.

I have never been paid a single cent out of the balance.

Beware people.

ajeetroy, Mar 2, 2007 IP
  7. ajeetroy

ajeetroy Peon

Best Answers:
    People can see from the screenshot and understand who is telling the truth. Your excuse does not lead me to any resolution.

ajeetroy, Mar 2, 2007 IP
  8. jahknow

jahknow Peon

Best Answers:
    Just this week our account with clickbooth was deactivated, claiming illegal traffic. This was done without explaining how this was identified. We took the best precautions to act within accordance with the terms of agreement and even went so far as to call our account rep, and get a detailed explanation of what are acceptable practices.

Upon hearing the news of our deactivation we contacted our rep and asked for an explanation. He was completely surprised at what happened, seeing as how he had reviewed our account a few days prior to this deactivation, and found everything to be in accordance. We had generated amounts numbering close to $800 for this month alone. Our primary method of doing this was by sending ads in our newletter to our subscribed email list.

The majority our leads were in the form of email and zip submits as advertised on clickbooth. They were all legitimate and executed with the best practices.

We are very weary of CLickbooth, because the first contact about our deactivation we were told that the advertisers were complaining about poor lead quality, and this was grounds for our expulsion from clickbooth. Then our account rep told us something completely different. After, investigating he said it was because we had incentivized out traffic. This we know to be a complete lie, because it is against our website policy to pay any form of incentives and we have paid our visitors anything.

What makes this so fishy is that our clickbooth account rep seems to be agreeing with us. And said that we should really try to resolve this issue, because even he himself cannot understand why this happened.

I would like a clickbooth rep in this forum to please respond and address this issue.

This is our website http://www.cashchemist.com

Oh, by the way, other affiliates seem to have no problem with how we run our website.

jahknow, Apr 17, 2007 IP
  9. danimal

danimal Active Member

Best Answers:
    "You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied... If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the pagead2.googlesyndication.com home page."

it looks like you lost your adsense account? hmmm....

danimal, Apr 18, 2007 IP
    ClickBoothRep likes this.
  10. kingrage

kingrage Peon

Best Answers:
    To all you that are complaining, Clickbooth would not just ban your account for the sake of it. They are generating revenue off the money you earn, which is how they are still in business. On the other hand, they need to keep advertisers happy and if you are going against the ToS they can and will ban you.

We get paid a lofty amount by Clickbooth every month, have never experienced any problems.

kingrage, Apr 18, 2007 IP
    ClickBoothRep likes this.
  11. prue187

prue187 Peon

Best Answers:
    I heard of clickbooth before I was scared to join because I was thinking it was a scam. I might join under you :)

prue187, Apr 18, 2007 IP
  12. ancer

ancer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Majority of the campaigns on CB cater to US traffic. Few international campaigns.

ancer, Apr 19, 2007 IP
  13. kingrage

kingrage Peon

Best Answers:
    Same with every network that is US based.

kingrage, Apr 19, 2007 IP
  14. ClickBoothRep

ClickBoothRep Peon

Best Answers:

Jahknow,

The Head of the Compliance Department re-reviewed your account and I spoke with your AM, Chris, personally to find out what was discussed. We had many complaints from advertisers about the quality of your leads and it was because of this that we decided to terminate your account.

I spoke in depth with Chris regarding your account and I also read the AIM logs of the conversations you had with him. Upon reading the logs, I noticed that a review of your traffic was never discussed with your AM. If you spoke to someone else here at clickbooth regarding your account, please let me know their name so I can discuss this matter with them. You can contact me via PM or AIM: LisaIntegraClick.

-Lisa

ClickBoothRep, Apr 20, 2007 IP
  15. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I must admit, ClickBooth really needs to sort their site out when it comes to the super affiliate link location.

I am promoting the network using the super affiliate link and here is what I can now see:

Become a using the link or banner code below, and you can make commissions on every approved Affiliate you refer to That means if an Affiliate earns $5,000 in commissions for a particular month, you'll get

All Webmasters/Affiliates

It just seems to not mention how much you earn on your referrals earnings. It has been deleted. What is all that about. Are all of us that are using the super affiliate link promoting your affiliate network for free. Don't we get paid anymore?

Hope you get this fixed soon or reply here so that I know what's going on with the referrals percentage earnings.

john269, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  16. ClickBoothRep

ClickBoothRep Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi john269,

Yes, all super affiliates DO get paid, not to worry. You are not promoting us for free!

As long as you use your super affiliate link, you will earn 2% commissions on any commissions that your referral earns. (Don't worry referred affiliates, that 2% is paid out-of-pocket, it is not subtracted from your earnings!)

We would never expect you to promote us for free...

-Lisa

ClickBoothRep, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  17. WickedFire

WickedFire Peon

Best Answers:
    I hate to be the one to say this, but this is a lie. I know for a fact that ClickBooth makes around $3M/mo in revenue, there is NO WAY you guys pay out $15M a month. None. Zip. Zilch. Zero. I can even prove it if ya like, but that would be going too far I think.

When networks state that they pay this and that per month, no one should be impressed by it. Networks make 10%-20% margins on every offer with every affiliate. An offer can payout $100, and have 1000 sales on it, which isn't a lot, but the total revenue is $100k per month. Just because they are paying that amount out doesn't mean they are this amazing network, they could be taking a 5% margin on it for all you know so that they DO have the "highest payout" for that offer, but they won't make all that much on it!

I'm not saying ClickBooth is a bad company, because they aren't. What I am saying is that when a network focuses on bragging about how much they payout per month you should not automatically put your faith or trust into them for it. It means nothing for you as an affiliate. Advertisers pay out MILLIONS a month, but make even more millions from it. Notice how no networks ever say "we payout millions, but only make thousands". Why? Because it makes them look bad, in their eyes, and to their competitors. It's the typical used car salesman approach.

Whatever.. All I'm saying is that it's so stupid for networks to use the brag card of how much they payout to affiliates. It has no bearing on any affiliate's ability to make MORE money with a network just because they pay more by taking smaller margins. Nuff said.

WickedFire, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  18. manhcuong

manhcuong Banned

Best Answers:
    nice one wickedfire

manhcuong, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  19. jewel

jewel Peon

Best Answers:
    I am getting an error message when I click on the link.
    Cannot access this site.

jewel, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  20. ClickBoothRep

ClickBoothRep Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Jon,

I do agree with your overall premise that total gross commissions should not be the benchmark that affiliate networks are measured against. Unlike other networks, we here at Clickbooth pride ourselves on our service and our ability to help affiliates on all sides of their business in an effort to help promote and sustain their large scale growth.

Our specialized teams and account managers (who are also seasoned industry-specific specialized veterans) are available 24/7, and utilize every aspect of the online marketing industry. Our growth is directly attributed to us offering not only the highest payouts, but also because we give our publishers a strategic market advantage over the competition. This is why most of the large scale affiliates rely solely on our network to handle all of their marketing needs.

The fact is that we have single advertisers here at Clickbooth in the $3 million a month range – and our volume figures are 100% accurate. I am unsure of where you are getting your information from, but I can guarantee they are misleading you. Jon - I know and respect you as an honest leader in this space, but do know that however credible you think this person is, every key person at the company (myself included) can vouch for the numbers I presented.

We have grown to be one of the largest performance based networks in the world because of the integrity with which we do business. We pay the majority of our large scale publishers on a weekly basis via direct ACH's, before we get paid from our advertisers.

On a side note, I know our entire team recognizes both your forum and DigitalPoint as pulses of the industry. Nice work! :)

Completely unrelated to your comment Jon, but responding to some earlier comments: I find it a shame that certain parties come into forums such as this and claim non-payment from our company and other honest affiliate networks. In these rare circumstances, oftentimes these publishers have been caught defrauding advertisers and/or committing illegal acts, a fact that they often neglect to mention. Posts like this hurt our entire industry and makes it difficult for honest publishers to understand which companies are legitimate and which are not – thus promoting this space as a safety net for the companies that truly are dishonest. In the end, this hurts us all and stifles commissions across the board for the publishers that deserve it. Clickbooth is a company that actively fights dishonesty in the space.

-Lisa

ClickBoothRep, Apr 25, 2007 IP