1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

clickbank's affiliate super tips

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by letian, Jun 4, 2006.

Has anyone here read Harvey Segal's CB Aff Super Tips?

I'm not a total newbie but still looking to profit consistently and need some help on tracking and avoiding commission leaks. Just curious if it's worth buying?

Thanks!

letian, Jun 4, 2006 IP
  2. clickbanker

clickbanker Peon

Best Answers:
    i never read it, but i have heard of it. basically, how do you know (sure) that you have a commission leak problem?

clickbanker, Jun 4, 2006 IP
  3. letian

letian Peon

Best Answers:
    I feel I have commission leaks because my conv rates are horrible (under targeted keywords and ads on ppc). The merchant claims the % to be way higher in the same scenario.

I'm currently using the direct checkout link method. Do you think I should use the regular cookied hoplink method? I'm not sure how many people have their cookies turned off these days statistically.

letian, Jun 5, 2006 IP
  4. clickbanker

clickbanker Peon

Best Answers:
    leaks? sounds way too technical for me. and yes, I ALWAYS recommend using your clickbank id in the vendor's hop link. that is what is recommended.

clickbanker, Jun 7, 2006 IP
  5. Enlighten

Enlighten Peon

Best Answers:
    I have never read it. But he provides very useful tips for clickbank vendors and affiliates. You can check out his website clickbankguide to see if you like his style.

Enlighten, Jun 26, 2006 IP