1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Writers Who Write To Sell!!!

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by dimex1984, Mar 26, 2013.

Please I am looking for someone to show me how to pitch a clickbank product the right way.

For example:
    Let's say my keyword is "how to lose weight fast and naturally" I am ranked #1 for the keyword. It has like a $1.50 CPC and get's at least a 150 clicks per day (the first result).

What would you say (no lying please), and how would you say it. I am looking for like a template of what needs to be said and in what order.

A simple template that converts for most niches ( i know they are all different).

I found a couple of great products that cover writing reviews for amazon and clickbank, but I DO NOT NEED REVIEWS (any more).

Super Great Products by the way:
    Creator: Steve Hines ebooks right on this forum warriorforum (possibly this forum as well): Amazon "rapid fire writing" and "Clickbank review writing:. That's for those of you who are looking for the
    right way to write reviews.

Also very good eBook on conversions called "Make Your Words Sell". It's free, just google it! Good book, and it does cover copy writing and persuasive writing, but I need something simpler to understand (I am not that bright). Something like the 2 products mentioned above.

I need to pitch a product by being helpful, informative and most importantly by NOT SOUNDING LIKE A CAR SALES MAN (buy it, you need it, this is the best, etc...).

Maybe an eBook that has some kind of a template, of what needs to be said, in what order and where to put the links (my conversions doubled after changing the placement of some links).

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I will read anything, just show me the way and I will buy the product you are promoting (as long as you can convince me that it will change my conversion rate).

dimex1984, Mar 26, 2013 IP