1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Website Sales Pages Help.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Kevin82, Dec 1, 2006.

Hey, I'm new to clickbank and noticed someone had this site http://quit-smoking-expert.com/. It is the typical style of site for someone selling a product. and at the end it as a link to a clickbank account where you can buy stuff.

Is there a site that gives you all this content to put up about someones product when you select it? Or some sort of tool (better if it was free) to help add the content?

I hope that all makes sense. I just wanted to promote a product and wanted to have a site like that but didnt see all that content via the clickbank page for each product.

thanks in advance

Kevin82, Dec 1, 2006 IP
  2. wishmaster22

wishmaster22 Banned

Best Answers:
    Thats a vendors site. You could promote it via clickbank.

The vendor designed the site. I know that a clickbank vendor is selling a clickbank niche script . Go to the marketplace and check it out.

If you find something that generated content and builds sites like your were asking, please share it here.

Thanks

wishmaster22, Dec 1, 2006 IP
  3. Kevin82

Kevin82 Guest

Best Answers:
    yep, I saw that, I was just wondering i guess for example pages on how to market or sell a product? can someone give me the urls to their urls that are promoting one main product through clickbank?

thanks

Kevin82, Dec 2, 2006 IP
  4. igotrichonline

igotrichonline Peon

Best Answers:
    im not sure what you mean.. but im selling the product in my sig

igotrichonline, Dec 4, 2006 IP
  5. mynabird

mynabird Peon

Best Answers:
    for seeing sample pages just goto the clickbank marketplace and view any of the products.
    What happend is someone must have made that splash page and the same template and design mushroomed all over the network. It is quite easy to distinguish a 'i got something to sell' page from one which is not. Maybe offering services as just another part of your site might work better.

mynabird, Dec 5, 2006 IP