1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

clickbank vs plimus vs paydotcom vs click2sell

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by g36, Aug 28, 2011.

I need personal experience, which one is the best? As vendor, not affiliate.

Thanks guys.

g36, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  2. gonzalod34

gonzalod34 Peon

Best Answers:
    Though I have no experience with other network but I can say Clickbank is the best, as they are well known on digital sales market. You know buyer trust is the fact to make more sales. Also their payment processing & commission tracking system are more updated than others.

gonzalod34, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  3. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    What I don't really like from Clickbank is they don't use payment processor like PayPal. Plimus, Paydotcom and Click2sell all support PayPal.

g36, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  4. Junioreality

Junioreality Active Member

Best Answers:
    These affiliate networks need to open up to more payment processors in general. Paypal needs competition. I can't compare all these affiliate networks since I am only familiar with two, but Plimus appears to be just as good as CB but not as popular.

Junioreality, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  5. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    How about the amount of the affiliates you can get? Can you get affiliates in Plimus as much as in Clickbank?

g36, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  6. GabrielK

GabrielK Guest

Best Answers:
    It all depends where you expect your affiliates to come from, what you value and what kind of customers you are looking for. I Personally prefer clickbank over all others for three reasons:
    1. There are far more potential affiliates than on the other networks, at least in the E-business / E-marketing category.
    2. All (read: most) of the really big affiliates use clickbank. If you get them to promote you and you reciprocate, this can lead to really good relationships with people from whom you can learn a lot.
    3. Buyer trust, as gonzalod34 pointed out, is very important and clickbank really delivers on that point.

PS. Clickbank works with paypal too.

GabrielK, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  7. venrooy

venrooy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wrong - clickbank does use paypal as a payment processor.

venrooy, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  8. Junioreality

Junioreality Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know if Plimus has as much as CB, but there are a good number of them in their marketplace section you can sign up to. One thing I've been noticing lately with Plimus are certain publishers making their products no longer available and I dislike how certain publishers take a long time to approve you in being their affiliate.

Junioreality, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  9. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    I mean get paid, not pay. Clickbank can't send your earning to your PayPal account.

g36, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  10. heavyweight

heavyweight Peon

Best Answers:
    For some reason products on plimus perform better than clickbank (more sales less order form submits)
    I noticed this with some of my products. Around 10% increase, sometimes more.

heavyweight, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  11. DanJacobs

DanJacobs Member

Best Answers:
    DanJacobs, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  12. Sheila_Roberts

Sheila_Roberts Peon

Best Answers:
    I would have to second PayGear.com.

Clickbank is well known, but is overpriced and has limited features. I wanted to use the one click upsell with Clickbank but they did not let me because I am not a VIP or something like that. I found PayGear while looking for software that would allow one click upsells.

PayDotCom is really not even up to par with these other sites in anyway.

I have never used Plimus.

Click2Sell I signed up and considered using, but they have 3 ways to list your product and pay affiliates. I thought this might be tough for affiliates to know what they are getting. Plus using a .eu domain in a global market seems weak.

I was shocked with what I saw from PayGear. I wanted the one click upsell feature which I got, they also prepar and deliver all 1099s for their vendors which I thought was really cool and important because I use PayPal. There is also no sign up fee. And although I did not use it, I did see they give their members free membership software. I did think their analytics was a little on the weaker side, I perfered how clickbank did it. Overall very pleased I would say it is worth checking out.

Sheila_Roberts, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  13. faisalreza

faisalreza Peon

Best Answers:
    Clickbank is the best but cannot accept Paypal, i always use Paydotcom, Click2sell. I am non-US. So i cannot wait the check from Clickbank. Use Paydotcom and Click2sell if you want quickly pay.

faisalreza, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  14. marketdude

marketdude Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I've been using Plimus as vendor for almost a year...they had some screw-ups but always fix them. As for affiliates...they have a lot of them but they don't perform as good as those from Clickbank...I wish I had 10 aff's that sell everyday then 1000 that sell once or twice a month. Payment has always been in time....on all accounts (We have several products on several accounts)
    But the best thing with Plimus is they can be reasoned with unlike Clickbank which has a strict policy regarding EVERYTHING.

marketdude, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  15. Munnie

Munnie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    er Clickbank does use Paypal, and imho they are the best converting products marketplace. Haven't tried Click2sell so can't comment.

Munnie, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  16. anil595

anil595 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah clickbank is best for me

anil595, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  17. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you already have affiliates plimus is good because they charge less,
    CB is much better for getting new affiiates though

Swerd, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  18. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for everyone's response. From the information I gathered, clickbank is apparently the best.

g36, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  19. Munnie

Munnie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well it's not a case of being the best, it's more personal preference :)

Munnie, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  20. charly02

charly02 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi:
    I work with Jvzoo, but I think that it isn't good. Actually Click2sell has the same o more merchants and affiliates that clickbank?
    maybe it is because click2sell have less commision that clickbank. But I don't know if clickbank o click2sell have your own warehouse? who have more problem with the payment and delivery with clients?

thanks!

charly02, Feb 16, 2016 IP