1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Vendors Who Use Coupon Box On Order Page - AHHHH!!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by GamesPond, Sep 19, 2015.

This goes out to all the vendors on clickbank that have a coupon code box on their order page - PLEASE REMOVE IT....OR GIVE AFFILIATES OPTIONAL ORDER PAGE..

I've been promoting a product on cb, converts pretty good but I know I'm losing sales because of this stupid coupon box..

Of course people are going to leave my affiliate link to search for a coupon which then us affiliates will lose the sale to another aff????? Ahhh so frustrating.

I'm really thinking about kicking this vendors product to the curve because of it. Will be a shame because I've made some good sales with it. I want to kick my campaign into overdrive but the vendors support is terrible!

Kind of makes you think they are shaving commissions??

Anyone else having this issue? I've emailed the vendor, asked them nicely to remove it. They say they don't offer a coupon and it's a clickbank thing they can't control?? WTF..I rarely see products on cb with coupon box in order page....

Sorry guys, venting a little but geez it's frustrating.

Note to vendors..if you want to keep your affiliates happy please don't use the damn coupon box.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
    GamesPond, Sep 19, 2015 IP
  2. GamesPond

GamesPond Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sent you a pm :D

GamesPond, Sep 19, 2015 IP
  3. angammal

angammal Banned

Best Answers:
    hi dear friends, i am new here also click bank how to promote please help me

angammal, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  4. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The vendor is more than likely testing the results of this, and that is good for you.
    He may be seeing a lot of order form impressions but not a lot of sales so he may be
    trying the coupon to see if that increases sales.

Yes your commission may be a bit lower per sale but if your sales are up
    30% then you actually make more money.

If his test do not show an increase in sales, then he will take it off
    and try a new price point, or a new sales page.

rjd1265, Oct 14, 2015 IP
  5. GamesPond

GamesPond Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They've been doing it since I started back in may so I doubt it's a test and they are doing it with all of their cb products.

My problem with it is this -
    visitor comes to my site clicks my link and then goes to order
    visitor sees coupon box on order page and goes ohhh goodie I will search for a coupon code
    visitor lands on another affiliates website and then orders under them(even knowing they didnt get a coupon anyway).
    the other affiliate is then rewarded the commission

I have since contacted the vendor multiple times and finally they have given me a coupon to use as an affiliate so hopefully
    I can keep those customers and even build a list with it..

BUT still, when I think how many sales I have potentially lost is crazy! Also, how do I know those other affiliate sites are not the vendors sites or owned in house?

GamesPond, Oct 15, 2015 IP