1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Sales Tanking

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Gort, Oct 19, 2009.

1. MedicAffiliate

MedicAffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    @onlinemoniez
    You just can't go around saying things like "seven figures" and "twenty sales an hour" without mentioning your product now, can you?. It's just good to spread the word where you can :D

MedicAffiliate, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  2. groc

groc Peon

Best Answers:
    You have the perfect evidence, now all you have to do is make a legit video with your stats and affiliate stats proving this, along with the emails you've discussed with clickbank.

If this is all true and you can expose it than clickbank can take notice and make major and more reliable changes to there tracking system. If your really legit hopefully other vendors will take notice and speak out on it also than just letting clickbank's tracking system screw affiliates over.

groc, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  3. jaykou

jaykou Active Member

Best Answers:
    @ Ripped

Thanks for clarifying % refd parameter on Clickbank stats, I never understood that %refd better before. And that definition made me to understand why am not getting any commission for one of the end of world product I'm promoting. It just have around 50 % refd.

:(

jaykou, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  4. gm1972

gm1972 Peon

Best Answers:
    I only joined Digital Point today and wanted to post on this topic. For the past 12 months we have consistently made $2,000 per week through Clickbank ( a combination of our own products and affiliate promotion). We have also seen a number of recurring trends.

i) Clusters of sales followed by hours of nothing
    ii) Dead days where we get virtually no sales at all.
    iii) Country patterns - days of no US sales; then days of mostly US sales
    iv) Processor patterns - days of mostly Paypal; then days of no Paypal
    v) Accounts that suddenly spark into life after 5-10 days of no sales.

Since the introduction of the stats on CB we have also seen
    i) extremely poor rates of order form submission to sales ratios when sales are low
    ii) some vendors suffering much more from the poor ofs/sales ration. Some as high as 75% failure rate

I have contacted CB many times on these trends but get stock answers. It really needs some proper investigation

gm1972, Nov 7, 2009 IP
  5. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Maybe your traffic is drying up..

Promote your site consistently.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Nov 7, 2009 IP
  6. gm1972

gm1972 Peon

Best Answers:
    Traffic is pretty consistent as is the traffic source. The anomalies look like they are generated by some aspects of the buying process. Whether that is caused by CB or Paypal - cant be sure

gm1972, Nov 7, 2009 IP
  7. natj

natj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's the CB payment processor... It is sometimes known to be moody :rolleyes:

I can relate with these "patterns" though. I've been seeing it for the past 3 years.

natj, Nov 7, 2009 IP
  8. slgillan

slgillan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there, I am new to clickbank and to affiliate marketing in general! Your comment of getting 5000 to 7000 unique visitors a day intrigued me. How would I as a newbie generate that sort of traffic. Also are you better to have one review type site to promote quality clickbank products from and try push all the traffic to that one site, or is it better to have unique sites for different products (which I am currently doing)? My average traffic to one of my review sites is only about 50-100 visits per day, so you can imagine my clickbank conversions are very low!

Thanks for any advice...Stewart

slgillan, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  9. andreayton

andreayton Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    how do you guys promote your products ??

andreayton, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  10. Vesontio

Vesontio Peon

Best Answers:
    5 Sales in 3 days and after nothing at all !!!
    I have stable trafic, nothing has changed except the sales has absolutely stopped, but i stille have many hops every day.
    The product i'm promoting is targetting 100% the website theme !

People saying that sales restart with new account ? hahaha ! That's mean a lot !! I'm leaving them !

Vesontio, Jun 4, 2015 IP