1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Progress for Past 3 Weeks

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ParthS, Jul 8, 2009.

Its been 3 weeks since I decided to take the next step with my blog and actually start making money with it. It's already changed dramatically in terms of goals, content, and design. Here are my results for the past three weeks. Today starts the new week:

[​IMG]

I want to thank everyone for their help and support. Here are some goals 'm working towards:

# Get 100 email subscribers in a day - currently doing 20-30
    # Make $100 in a day - average daily income is around $20. The most I've made in a day is $88
    # Make $400 in a week -Most I've made in a week is $241

Whats been working for me:

- Create email list
    - Send out emails with product recommendations at bottom of post

Things I been working on that are starting to work:

- PPC marketing of a product with best conversion rate. - There is a product that I no longer carry on my site, however I noticed a sale yesterday from PPC alone. I have yet to look at the hop data, but I think it took around 20 hops to make a sale for around $8. So if I'm spending 5 cents per click, thats $1 in PPC. My profit is $7. Not bad. Better off spending money on a low-commission, high converting product, then a high commission, low-converting product.

- We'll see what happens with this

Things I did that did not work and won't be working on again:

- Writing ezine articles and sending traffic to a landing page. Apparently I suck at writing landing pages. I sent a lot of traffic to these landing pages, but did not get many sales. Actually, for one product I recieved one sale out of 200 hops. Not good.

So, these were just some thoughts - things that are working for me, etc. I hope to achieve that $400 per week mark soon, but of course I feel I need to be able to grab at least 100 subscribers per day, and finally reach a point where i can make $100 per day before I reach that ultimate weekly goal.

Once again thanks for everyone's help!

ParthS, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  2. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i'm surprised nobody has been replying to this, this is excellent, good work man! Keep working hard and I guarantee you'll see that 100$ a day platform!

ExpertForumGuy, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  3. longroad

longroad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Excellent progress :)

Your list building efforts will pay off more than anything I think. 20-30 sign ups per day is very good.

longroad, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  4. turboplanner

turboplanner Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Good work man...

All the best...

turboplanner, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  5. Faclez

Faclez Peon

Best Answers:
    Good work. I know that I have like 20 blogs that needs attention

Faclez, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  6. SGBoise

SGBoise Peon

Best Answers:
    Good work. It's nice to see someone actually writing useful information. I'm tired of seeing the lame "how do I make money" posts that have been posted 20,000 times already.

I switched my autovideoscript.com to a landing page and I haven't gotten as much conversation than my full sized web site. I'm going to scrap the landing page and switch back to a full sized web site.

Definitely keep us posted on your success.

SGBoise, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  7. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Good progress mate. How are you getting 5 cent clicks, with adwords or some other PPC?

dcristo, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  8. rohankb

rohankb Peon

Best Answers:
    good to read, congrats

rohankb, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  9. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations. I think email opt-in is vastly underutilised by most CB affiliates.

How are you getting the traffic to your email lists? From ezinearticles?

rolf, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  10. Corvetteking1101

Corvetteking1101 Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you adding any video marketing to your campaigns ? It seems to work well for me bringing traffic in as well as hubpages and squidoos because they rank faster .

Corvetteking1101, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  11. rafi7888

rafi7888 Peon

Best Answers:
    very good man....good job...these are inspiring new people to work better...

rafi7888, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  12. AC-Coach

AC-Coach Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats! Now if we could just get better looking sales pages from them we would really earn $$

Great job on the earnings

AC-Coach, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  13. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey bud, I counted like 93 articles of yours on ezinearticles which I presume are what are giving you the 10 signups per day.

Can I ask how long it took to write these 93 articles and did you outsource any of them?

thanks

rolf, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  14. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    Rolf - well, I been writing articles for a while now. But it's been the last 3 weeks since I stepped up my game. I don't write a lot - around 3 articles per day. But they're really good articles, I focus on quality as opposed to quantity. No outsourciing, no bum marketing.

Yea, I'm getting most of my traffic to the email list through ezine articles. I used to use PPC, but right now I'm testing PPC - LANDING PAGE - AFFILIATE. I've had some success with PPC-AFFILIATE. In fact, that's the best way to test out a product before placing it on your site or using a landing page. If it doesn't convert after 100 hops, it's not going to convert too well on your site either.

Corvet- No video yet. I was thinking of trying out some videoskimming, but I'm not really sure how to set it up. I saw all the videos, well actually I just skimmed through them, lol. I like to be in front of the camera, so I think that might be a great future project.

Dcristo- I use the content network on adwords. Thats the adsense ads you see on the blogs. These are better because a) people are reading about what you're promoting, and b) the ads are a lot cheaper. The way this works is to place no more than 50, no less than 30 keywords into an add group and simply turn on the content network under settings.

ParthS, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  15. tanakanewyork

tanakanewyork Guest

Best Answers:
    You have done well, good luck mate.

It almost took me one year to receive my first check when I am an affiliate.

tanakanewyork, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  16. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, that's a long time. It's great that you hung in there.

ParthS, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  17. aladinhw

aladinhw Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good Progress ParthS !
    I am trying to make sales for over a month now , but nothing yet , just 250 hops and 800 visitors to my landing page. am not very good writer too , I just wrote 3 or 4 articles .

Anyway , E-mail marketing is good too , I think you should give away some free stuff sometimes because that will build trust

good luck

aladinhw, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  18. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    Aladin - thats how email marketing works - you give away something for free to get people on your list, and then market to them.

ParthS, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  19. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Parth, for your email series. Are you pre-loading a set of emails or are you making weekly broadcasts?

rolf, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  20. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Good work dude! I think PPC is the next best option to article marketing. Am I correct?

kittyluver, Jul 11, 2009 IP