1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Clickbank Product! Hot Niche! Makes Approx. $46 per month!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by MarkUSA, Feb 27, 2011.

Your Own Electronic Product! Hot Surveys Niche!

100% Unique Design and Professional Graphics!

Professional Sales Copy!

Domain almost 3 years old!

Web Site features advanced programming techniques to accept a coupon and automatically apply a 50% discount, which works great and makes visitors BUY IMMEDIATELY.

Since I built this site, I have not done any promotion EXCEPT during the months of April and May of 2010.
    If you promote the site yourself in addition to affiliate sales, the potential is HUGE!

The Electronic Product itself is very high quality - WE HAVE HAD NO REFUNDS WHATSOEVER since we launched the site!

Product:
    The electronic product has been compiled by us, and NOT copied. The fact that we have not had any refunds proves that the information is high quality.

Revenue:
    While actively promoting this site, we had 6 sales in April ($6.67 commission) and 7 sales in May ($6.67 commission). Total profit for April 2010 is $40.02 and the total profit for May 2010 is $46.69. No expenses. No income after these dates because no promotion was done.

It is a known fact that electronic products can make hundreds or thousands of dollars. Imagine how much you can earn if you actively recruit affiliates and also promote this site yourself, keeping 100% of the profit!

Despite the huge potential, the BIN is calculated at only 4 times the average monthly revenue based on what the site was making when actively promoted.

I am selling the site because I would like to concentrate on my primary Internet business.

Free domain transfer to a NameCheap account.

FREE HOSTING FOR 3 MONTHS! I WILL HOST THIS SITE FOR 3 MONTHS FREE!

CLICKBANK ACCOUNT COMES WITH THE SALE (ON WHICH $49.95 ACTIVATION FEE WAS PAID BY US)

BONUS: As a bonus, I will transfer the following two sites to the new owner (if desired):

ForexDreams.com - Info on forex robots, unique content, affiliate site
    SeniorsWill.com - Create a living will, unique content, affiliate site
    (assume no income from these sites, just domain and unique content as a bonus)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2011
    MarkUSA, Feb 27, 2011 IP
  2. mubin

mubin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1) What is the product?
    2) How much is the actual sales price?
    3) Can you shift the product to our clickbank account or do we have to take your account?
    4) How was the article promoted? (PPC, articles, seo?)

mubin, Feb 27, 2011 IP
    laxman363 likes this.
  3. MarkUSA

MarkUSA Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello and thank you for your interest.
    The product is info on how to make money online taking surveys and the price of the membership is $29.95.
    If Clickbank allows shifting the product to your clickbank account, then no problem!

MarkUSA, Feb 28, 2011 IP