1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

clickbank payout scam?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by atxsurf, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Kate-Oranum

Kate-Oranum Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    This is the very first time that I read something nasty about clickbank - I guess they are pretty good!

Kate-Oranum, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    CB is a reputable affiliate network. As suggested above, they have these policies in place to prevent affiliates using CB simply to purchase products using their own aff links.

dcristo, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  3. imgeek2727

imgeek2727 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've never ran into any problems regarding being paid by them. They usually always pay on time and pay out correctly, they are certainly not a scam.

imgeek2727, Jul 4, 2012 IP
  4. calvus

calvus Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, the click bank affiliate marketing site is a white collar scam.

They should be shut down. I don't care what other posters above say.

Bad ethics, unmoral and they don't pay out! they owe me over $300 and refuse to give it to me unlike what one staff member said via email but I haven't meet their stupid unrealistic criteria(5 credit card payments) as any savvy web shopper won't pay via credit to this scamming site as they pay via paypal. I won't be ripping of any one else to get my money. I have a conscious and like my sleep.

calvus, Aug 9, 2012 IP
    lucider0 likes this.
  5. lucider0

lucider0 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have made around $132 and have request payment and still nothing, will never build another wesbites for clickbank again.........

lucider0, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  6. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The 5 credit cards rule is nothing to be mad about, it is easily overcomed and it is only one time, when first creating a clickbank account, after it's fine.
    In that case you could whine about another thing: the fact that before being allowed to be paid by wire transfert you first need to be paid by check 2 times.
    That's another stupid rule, but it's their rules, it is not hidden whatsoever..
    Talking about stupid rules we could talk about adsense's rules, some are very stupid, and also about Kontera's rules, they have a few stupid ones too..

But it's their rules, like the stupid copyright laws, we can whine about them or simply adapt to them, comply and focus on other things..

We need to keep a positive mindset about things, otherwise it's easy to see all the stupidity around us and become depressed, life is short, so better make the most of it despite all the stupid rules and stupid people we have to bear with.

JamesColin, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  7. LMAX1212

LMAX1212 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes clickbank its a big scam bank. No one order to click bank. Realy dont buy any thing from clickbank. Its a big scam bank.

LMAX1212, Sep 6, 2012 IP