1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank not showing a converted sale?!?!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Braydo25, Jul 7, 2010.

Hey guys, I had a buddy of mine test out Clickbank for me, I had him make a purchase through my HOP link that clickbank gave me when I clicked promote on a specific product after signing in. I watched him go through with the purchase of the item through my promoted link, and it's not showing any earnings for the sale on my clickbank account?!

Braydo25, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  2. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Are you sure your affiliate ID showed up at the bottom of the page?

Are you sure the cookies are enable in your friend's browser?

If you've just made the purchase then you'll have to wait (sometimes 1/2 hours in order to see the sale)

Usually you should see the sales within minutes.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  3. crusch

crusch Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually this was also happening to me. I've been promoting clickbank for quite some time now but there's none happening even in the reports all are 0. I cannot see the affiliate ID showed up at the bottom of the page you are talking about. It's just redirecting to the website of the advertiser.

crusch, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  4. dbonline

dbonline Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As far as I know Clickbank affiliate stats are not always in real time, there is a bit of a delay usually before your sales will appear

dbonline, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  5. amazzing

amazzing Peon

Best Answers:
    I have heard of click bank not paying people for every sale. Many people were complaining. This is not new. Some affiliate places shave $

amazzing, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  6. waxman1000

waxman1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    And here we go again with yet another: "clickbank cheating me thread". Such threads are always long, long, long. I wonder how long this one will be in the end. Clickbank may have some issues with tracking but honestly I think 99% of the sales are correctly credited. If not, then someone or group of people would have already investigated them, sewed and won. And trust me there are a bunch of people out there trying to do that, but they just don't succeed in having any solid proof to show. And till there is solid proof, I'm afraid we just have to keep on keeping on.

I suggest you wait for a while to see if the sale shows up. Normally it takes few minutes to show but sometimes there are delays. Just keep us posted on what happens.

waxman1000, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  7. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Look at it this way:
    I am a big fan of conspiracy theories. You have to understand that most people out there are crooks - right from the governments, big companies, religious leaders and others. Also they do it all in a way that they are very hard to get caught.

You must expect a little bit of wrong doing and be cool with that :)

But as far as your thread is concerned, I agree with what precious007 said. Either you didn't create the affiliate link correctly or your friend's computer probably had a tough anti virus or system watchman that didn't let clickbank put a cookie on it. Or maybe there was another problem on your part. Also I'm sure you didn't check whether your affiliate id showed at the bottom of checkout page.

jacky8, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  8. kutchbhi

kutchbhi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Noob question: which is the best place to check for any updates to sales ? Is it enough just to check the account home page( on clickbank) for any sales

kutchbhi, Jul 8, 2010 IP