1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Not Allowing P2P products anymore!!!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 10, 2009.

1. brand0n

brand0n Peon

Best Answers:
    The exact same products are on there from platinum partner. They also pay twice a month. Only problem is they only accept credit cards as payment, so you could see alot less sales.

brand0n, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  2. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    Will Platinum Partner or YourClick support all the payment methods as that of CB? If that gets limited to paypal or credit card then affiliates will get disappointed.

markov, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  3. Ak47$

Ak47$ Peon

Best Answers:
    Well most P2P sites have moved to affiliation cash, so you can still be converting. ;).

Ak47$, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  4. venrooy

venrooy Active Member

Best Answers:
    good sales volumes?? - you do realize that these are some of the highest ranking sites in clickbank's marketplace right? Not that I really care for their products, but they do have a sales force w/ volume.

venrooy, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  5. brand0n

brand0n Peon

Best Answers:
    Yourclick only supports credit card payments. Thats why I dont want to follow them over there at the moment.

brand0n, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  6. claywalsh

claywalsh Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow.. the day has come!

Bad News.

claywalsh, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  7. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can't wait to find out what they are going to do with Satellite TV for PC products...

bl4ckmaN^, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  8. venrooy

venrooy Active Member

Best Answers:
    If they don't take that out, it will probalby shoot back to the top of the list and never leave. But I have a feeling that it's going to go.

venrooy, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  9. Cafe del Mar

Cafe del Mar Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea, maybe next time you try to read the message that was quoted as well...

The point was that affiliates who are not gonna register with other network after all this are probably weak low-volume affiliates. Because any affiliate with any significant amount of sales will register anywhere just to keep the things rolling.

Cafe del Mar, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  10. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Actually thats false.

chum112, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  11. Cafe del Mar

Cafe del Mar Peon

Best Answers:
    Why ? I'm basing that thought on the affiliate desires to keep the revenues coming. What are your arguments ?

Cafe del Mar, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  12. gold_reviews

gold_reviews Banned

Best Answers:
    I starting promoting a movie site (www.the-movie-downloading.com) from Yourclick.com over the weekend and the results were great. They were just as good as with Clickbank (this is understandable since the site is the exact same as one of the best movie sites around - TheMovieDownloads.com
    Anyways, the Sales Reports section is MUCH better than Clickbank's and the information is extremely well organized. I really suggest that you guys try it out...it's a bummer that Clickbank is shutting down all P2P related traffic, however in my opinion YourClick.com is a great alternative.

gold_reviews, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  13. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    I just noticed that if we are trying to login the CB accounts page, the following message is displayed: ClickBank instituted a new client contract. To continue doing business with ClickBank you must agree to the client contract. This action is only required when there are substantial changes to the contract. Please read this contract carefully.

Should I accept it?

markov, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  14. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol, you have to, otherwise say "bye-bye" to CB :rolleyes:

bl4ckmaN^, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  15. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    So I would get time till Apr 9th.....till then I can continue with the old P2P CB links even if I accept their terms and conditions?

markov, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  16. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Checked that site out. Pulled out when they were trying to get my bank information before i even activated my account.

Suss? Anyone? They legit?

chum112, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  17. beempa

beempa Peon

Best Answers:
    Yourclick.com -- READ THEIR TOS!! Their refund policy SUCKS! Not only do you get deducted the refund, but if you have a chargeback, you pay $50 per chargeback! Now many who have promoted TMD knows the charegback isn't nearly as high as the refund rate -- but this is because many people know about Clickbank and their reputation of a "no questions asked" policy on a refund. However -- have you ever heard of yourclick.com? And if you haven't, then it's likely MOST PEOPLE haven't either... which means those REFUNDS will likely turn into CHARGEBACKS instead. $50 per chargeback can add up VERY FAST -- not to mention, if you have a high chargeback rate, then your account will be put on hold or your fees will increase. That's just the way it is.

Now I am not saying Yourclick.com sucks. All I am saying is that you have to consider what you're getting into when promoting a site that involves downloading movies on a new service. It's best to fully understand what you're getting into before switching over. Platinum Partners have stated they are trying to get the chargeback rates down to Clickbank standards -- however, even if they did, my guess would be that your chargebacks will be a lot higher on yourclick.com than on clickbank -- just because people won't be familiar with their company and refund policies. They're too new.

That's just my input. Good luck!

beempa, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  18. gold_reviews

gold_reviews Banned

Best Answers:
    If you go to Yourclick.com, you'll see that they offer some really great features such as 1) Cascading Billing (which Clickbank does NOT offer), 2) High credit card approval rates because they don't go through a 3rd party and 3) Extremely accurate tracking (when I compared my Google account with Yourclick's, they were almost identical - Clickbank is usually off by 10-15%...with YourClick.com I only had a 3% difference :)

I will be promoting UnlimitedDownload-Center.com this week, I'll give you guys more feedback about yourclick and results shortly.

gold_reviews, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  19. gold_reviews

gold_reviews Banned

Best Answers:
    beempa, I just went over yourclick's TOS and it's not $50 per chargeback, but only $20. That's a huge difference

gold_reviews, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  20. beempa

beempa Peon

Best Answers:
    They just changed it. It appears Platinum Partner has achieved their goal to reduce the chargeback rate. That's good news. However, you should still be cautious because the chargeback ratio may be bigger. But who knows? I was only warning people of the chargeback rate -- which, by the way, obviously you probably didn't even pay attention to until I brought it up and you had to go over there and recheck. Many people don't read the TOS.

But hey, that's why I posted what I did -- I mean, seriously, $50 is a lot when all you get is $30 on average. They just changed it though, which is good news -- because a few days ago, it was $50 (I swear to God!), which is why I decided against it. Wasn't worth it to me. But now that it's "normal" -- I think I will give it a try and switch over. I will also provide feeback of my experiences. Good luck to all!

beempa, Mar 17, 2009 IP