1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

clickbank masters - 4 questions.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by clickbanker, May 25, 2006.

hi there,

i have a few questions for you, but here is my background/what i'm doing:

i recently launched a new e-book on a very clean site. i started advertising with google adwords, and saw very few sales. then i started with yahoo (overture), and sales increased almost 5 fold. I then turned advertising off, and to my suprise, clicks are still coming in. so i think my site is appealing.

i'm ready to take my e-book site to the next step. i'm planning on signing up with clickbank this weekend.

question #1: how fast do new affiliates usually find a new vendor e-book product? does clickbank auto-list my site now that I am a new clickbank vendor?

question #2: what is the average price for a decent e-book? $20-35?

question #3: is 70% of selling price to my affiliates ok?
    SEMrush
    question #4: what is the best place to list my affiliate program?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions and giving advice.

clickbanker, May 25, 2006 IP
    SEMrush
  2. clickbanker

clickbanker Peon

Best Answers:
    i just submitted my clickbank seler approval request. i'm selling a niche market e-book, 70% commish to affiliates.

basically, i'm wondering how long it takes to get your affiliate program up and running with sellers after approved. anyone know?

also, what strategies can I use to promote my affiliate program?

clickbanker, May 25, 2006 IP
  3. Infoterial

Infoterial Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, submit you site to affilitate directories. Add a signiture to your forum file about your affiliate program. You may also consider having tools to help affiliates if you don't already. I don't know about how long it takes for affiliate to find you. That is the way to go though as you will have a lot of free advertising.

What is the site? You cam pm me.

Infoterial, May 29, 2006 IP
  4. clickbanker

clickbanker Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the tips - i actually put them to the test at ewealth.com and they are working.

found some new promoters for my new ebook venture www.clickbank.2freedom.com

happy to sign-on anyone else who is interested. just shoot me a PM.

clickbanker, May 31, 2006 IP
  5. Caydel

Caydel Peon

Best Answers:
    clickbanker - I would definately restyle that landing page - the green text hurts my eyes, and is hard to read on the white background. If I was a potential affiliate I would be turned off by your landing page. It looks unprofessional, and would be a turn off to customers.

I am not trying to be harshely critical - I am just trying to give some honest feedback. I hope this works out for you!

Caydel, Jun 1, 2006 IP
  6. clickbanker

clickbanker Peon

Best Answers:
    no it's fine.

i made that page in 30 minutes using ms word 2k (no need to make my life complicated.) that is not my "product" landing page at all. anyways, the product's landing page is a HIT, and it's working - i've got 5 new sales since i've been away from my computer, and that equates to "ga$" money for this weekend. see you at $4/gallon.

cheers.

clickbanker, Jun 1, 2006 IP
  7. Caydel

Caydel Peon

Best Answers:
    what is your products landing page, and how well is it converting for you?

Caydel, Jun 2, 2006 IP
  8. moneyonlineideas

moneyonlineideas Peon

Best Answers:
    You will get affiliates to promote your ebook through clickbank, but the trick is to attract the performing ones. 2-3 well performing affiliates are better than 50 non performing ones. Focus your energies there.

moneyonlineideas, Jun 2, 2006 IP
  9. clickbanker

clickbanker Peon

Best Answers:
    check your pms.

clickbanker, Jun 2, 2006 IP
  10. maildeepak

maildeepak Peon

Best Answers:
    wow man...your landing page (website) looks real cool to me...definitely a lot different from those cookie cutter pages found in clickbank marketplace...

and the product offering also looks interesting ..even though i am not knowledge able in this field....will give this a try for a week via PPC....

all the best...

just remember...am promoting your product only for the homepage that you have created...:rolleyes:

gud luck...

maildeepak, Jul 7, 2006 IP