1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank link works with Adsense?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by kwonyoo, Apr 11, 2011.

Well, my Adsense is under review right now and I am not really sure if they will approve it or not. I am a beginner that just started less than a week ago haha.

But I was wondring if you promote clickbank products, it leads to your affiliate page so when person purchases you get commission. Is that ok with Adsense?

Also can you guys check my website www.kwonyoo.com if I did ok with the blog or not. Most of the articles were from other blogs and product reviews were my original posts.
    Thanks!

kwonyoo, Apr 11, 2011 IP
  2. GrandRoyal

GrandRoyal Member

Best Answers:
    You need to have original content through out the blog and your blog should be atleast 6 months old.

GrandRoyal, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  3. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    Google will not approve the application unless the site has unique content.
    Instead of using others content, better hire someone who has good knowledge in you niche and article writing.
    After developing your website in a full fledged manner, apply to Google Adsense.
    Until then there is no pint in repeated applications.

markov, Apr 16, 2011 IP