1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 6 months $25,000

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Sevenmild, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Sevenmild

Sevenmild Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks, Already thought it had to do something with the Backlinks.

Sevenmild, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  2. Sevenmild

Sevenmild Peon

Best Answers:
    So I am currently running just one .info website to test things out according to landing pages and blogs. The reason I took the .info is because it is only a test website yet and cost me $ 0.89 p/year. (excl. hosting of course)

So now I would like some of your advice :) Should I set up a normal landing page and capture emails, Or will a wordpress blog be alright to get the sale.

Last thing about capturing emails. Is AWeber the best email marketing program at the moment? or is there something else anyone can advice?

Thanks,

Sevenmild

3. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Personal preference really, but whether a single landing page, or a wordpres blog I would add an email capture on either, once you get past 1000 subscribers it will start working for you, then past 5000 it will be an invaluable resource into the future and all your related niches.

Aweber is probably the one most go for, and there are easy Wordpress plugins which work with it, but other big ones are GetResponse, and I hear more and more about Chimp Mail - think they are free up till 300? 500? subscribers? Again, probably all of these will do the job, just read around about the benefits of each and watch their demo videos to see which of them you like the look of.

Dan Bainbridge, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  4. Sevenmild

Sevenmild Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the alternatives. I will look into every one of them.

sevenmild

5. Faclez

Faclez Peon

Best Answers:
    I use aweber, its a good service, and have good template designs. for wordpress, just use a simple blog format, do your sales page, add some content, for about ever 100 visitors I send to my websites, my form gets about 2-4 signs ups, then they receive emails from me every 2 days for like 3 months. It works well. I use this template http://www.flexibilitytheme.com/ It's free

Faclez, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  6. centarec

centarec Member

Best Answers:
    I did not found anything free here...can you please share the direct link...thanks

centarec, Jun 11, 2010 IP