1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 6 months $25,000

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Sevenmild, Jun 1, 2010.

1. bobe91

bobe91 Peon

Best Answers:

Any updates Sevenmild?

How many articles did you submit? How many hops per day? How many backlinks per day? If you want this journal to look like you want to (beneficial), you need to give us more info. Otherwise it's not worth following it - no offense, just being realistic.

bobe91, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  2. mreb1010

mreb1010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck to you. I use articlesbase and really like it and noticed that a few of my articles were copied onto other sites (my link remains though)

mreb1010, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  3. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly.

I'll say this one more time: the reason journals never work is that people don't end up sharing enough information to be beneficial to the community.

I totally understand why you would want to keep your own strategies a secret. If that's the case - don't start a journal. If you're going to start a journal, you need to be willing to share a significant amount of information about your strategies, which may end up hurting you down the road (more competition).

If you aren't going to share - don't start a journal in the first place. Otherwise, the only reason journals get started is because people want praise and attention.

dlm, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  4. contentempire

contentempire Guest

Best Answers:
    this industry is all about hard work and persistence!

contentempire, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  5. bobe91

bobe91 Peon

Best Answers:
    As @dlm said, you must share enough info here, not all but like 80% of the things, we don't need name of exact product that you're promoting or your exact keywords but the strategies that brought up sales - sure we want to read. Not just: Yey I made a sale! or smth like Wooohoo I reached 1k this month... I hope you understand what I'm trying to tell you and one more thing - WE are expecting one detailed update soon from YOU :) :cool: Cheers

bobe91, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  6. nurlaela

nurlaela Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice jurnals

nurlaela, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  7. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It happened before with dozens of journals that only end up either being neglected or even abandoned, nothing unusual here on DP.

Somebody has to clean up this section of the forum since most of the threads/posts are a mess lately.

Not only they're not giving enough information, but I doubt that someone would actually share the exact methods / keywords they use to drive traffic to their landing pages / since that will only create more competition and in my opinion it's not something that ONE would want to share.

Some people are to lazy to test things out for themselves. Every NOOB should get this straight once and for all ... Some people might hate me for saying this but Ya Know? .. It's the plain truth when it comes to any online or offline business.

Affiliate marketing is all about testing things on YOUR own and you need to learn how to fail until your eventually succeed. Stick to one single niche until you learn to master it and only then try to slowly scale up your profits by implementing more strategies. Avoid building 20 websites that might end up generating $0, instead try to know your target audience better / do a deep keyword research.

Al.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
    evelinawilliams007, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  8. Sevenmild

Sevenmild Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I was starting this journal to give people who want to the opportunity to learn from my mistakes and learn from the moves I make right now. From the start of this Journal there are skeptical comments about it because you simply think everyone out here is the same! I didn't even got the chance to help people out with proper prove and insurance it is working for me.

I am sure you know IM doesn't give results, sales or whatever else overnight and takes some time. So you can't expect any fast detailed stuff from me yet.

Sevenmild

Sevenmild, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  9. michaelgrisso

michaelgrisso Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I don't mind reading over what other people are doing. However, I am curious if there is one on here where someone did reach their goal. I did a little searching, but didn't come across much.

Even though there are plenty of them on here, I think it's just a way for the individual to stay focused or disciplined enough to keep doing it. I would find it more interesting though on a blog somewhere else. This way the individual would have something to lose if they didn't keep up with it. Obviously they would need some first, but you know what I mean.

It's kind of like getting something for free as opposed to paying for it. The free option leaves it open for an individual to give up easier, but when you invest money there is something to lose. OMG am I rambling again.

Anyways, hope you do well and I would love to see someone actually hit there mark!

Cheers~

michaelgrisso, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  10. jazzd1

jazzd1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keep going bro.. If you can inspire just one person, then it should be worth it.. Be encourage and don't let negativity slow you down..

Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
    jazzd1, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  11. JC007

JC007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like articles, especially step by steps, and there is a lot of thngs that I can learn from success and failures :) Thank you!

JC007, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  12. centarec

centarec Member

Best Answers:
    Well I can say that I agree with the positive criticism that was posted here by few members.

I also never read any Journal that actually offered something helpful. What do I mean? Well posts like "I submitted 5 articles today", "My 5 articles got approved today", "Something is wrong today" ...etc.

Instead you can make this positive for everyone. Just an example:

- I submitted 5 articles today. I use the following strategy in writing articles..bla bla...I put the keyword in the topic and as well 4,5 times in the body. I focus my articles on...bla bla..."how to", "step by step instructions", "personal experience". I use 2 links...bla bla...one pointing to my blog...one to my landing page. I use specific strategy in link building like...bla bla...link wheel. I use these pages bla bla...because they are PR bla bla...

I think in these 2 lines I just gave more relevant information then you in all your posts. And I did not share nor the keywords, nor the products.

Think about it. Good luck with your goal.

centarec, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  13. Sevenmild

Sevenmild Peon

Best Answers:
    Alright. Thanks for your posts everyone.

@ centarec - you are right about my posts. I am giving too less information about my progress and will try to change this right now.

So far, from my own experience, I noticed that making articles and direct linking them to the vendor page doesn't result in anything good. I hardly get hops from a low amount of articles and it isn't easy to get them on page one for decent keywords.

I decided to try and get the blogs I have recently setup well ranked on google. The idea is also pointing articles to it of course. I am still working on the way to do this, so hopefully I can give an update about the progress soon :)

One question: I had an article on articlesbase which really did well for 3 days after the day I submitted it. For now it doesn't result in anything and I cant seem to find it on google anymore. Is this because of the continuous back linking articles require?

Sevenmild, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  14. tonysanders

tonysanders Member

Best Answers:
    many people give up halfway thru journals. hope you see it thru. good luck.

tonysanders, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  15. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Imo this is the single best decision you could make at this point - you have seen the results (or lack of :p) for yourself and learnt a lot along the way - now power into building your own sites and use article sites for backlinks as much as traffic and you will be well on your way.

No serious BIG affiliate relies 100% on EZA without building their own homepage / list / blog / business. GOOD LUCK

Dan Bainbridge, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  16. angeal

angeal Guest

Best Answers:
    couple of months ago, i got $30~ commision from clickbank just promote product to forum, Y!A, and facebook :)

angeal, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  17. meblogger

meblogger Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot to all

meblogger, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  18. goodman441

goodman441 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't get discouraged! There are people on here that will only give you negative advice and comments. I have learned that first hand.

goodman441, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  19. Sevenmild

Sevenmild Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the replies :)

Sometimes it might be discouraging. But in fact, I would like to keep them replying as I tend to learn a lot from negative feedback too. ;)

Sevenmild

Sevenmild, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  20. Mentis

Mentis Member

Best Answers:
    Your article was making the famous Google dance, if you article is not backlinked enough he will jump on different spots till Google finds his suitable place. So try to build link and you'll end up 1st spot.

Mentis, Jun 10, 2010 IP