1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 6 months $25,000

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Sevenmild, Jun 1, 2010.

My goal is to make $25,000 by the end of 2010. (so within 6 months)

First, something about me related to Internet Marketing (and mainly article marketing):

Between 8 - 10 months ago I first laid my eyes and thoughts on the world which is called: Internet Marketing. Of course I heard about it sometimes, but never really looked at it. When I finally came to a certain point for myself, I started searching all over the Internet looking for possible ways to make myself some money online. Of course I have found a lot of scams and also bought one horrible e-book to get started with something. Luckily it didn't cost me too much. After one fail E-book I knew I had to look a bit further than the sales pages and learned from my mistake. After that, each time I found something I looked for reviews or comments to see if it was something valuable or not. This finally brought me to these amazing forums. I was totally surprised this was all out here. From the moment I found DP and the other IM marketing forums, I read and learned as much as possible. And this is where it all began for me.

About 5-6 months ago I felt ready to get going. The reason I didn't take action earlier was because of private issues. I simply didn't have enough time, but between those 10 - 6 months I've always been reading everything carefully on these forums and never stopped learning from everyone out here. Not even a single day! But when I finally came to the point of taking action, it all started for me.

From the experience I got those 6 months and the money I have made with it so far, I think this goal is very achievable. I have learned almost everything about article marketing from forums like this one and networking with other people. But even though I know a lot now and able to do everything the right way, I am still learning every day.

The main reason I am starting this Journal is because I would like to get possible helpful advice on what I am doing and to help starting Article Marketers on getting their hands on article marketing as well.

So far about myself ;)

(note: the reason my account is new, is because I have never made an account for myself on here and always remained as a guest)

The script to $25,000:

To promote my products, I will be using article marketing for this whole Journal. I won't use any other method than the Free methods on the Internet. For every product I will be doing good Keyword research. My articles will be posted on ArticlesBase and backlinked by using Web 2.0, ping and social bookmarking tools.

I will probably use EZA too, but that will do later in this journal.

In the beginning I will test making sales by using landing pages and direct linking.

Done so far:

Today (June 1st, 2010), I have picked 2 products already. I have even managed to write 2 articles for the first product I found and 1 for the other. They are still pending so I will do the rest for them tomorrow.

Hopefully I have provided everyone with enough information right now :) I am looking forward to reach this goal and will keep myself on track to reach it.

Sevenmild

Sevenmild, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  2. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear god not another journal.

These ALWAYS end in disaster. I'm not sure why people don't just try to make X amount of money in Y number of months on their own.....

dlm, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  3. jasonsc

jasonsc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't agree with dlm. I like reading journals. Good luck!

jasonsc, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  4. wakslamp

wakslamp Peon

Best Answers:
    I also like reading journals.

But as dlm says, these (most of the times) end in disaster...

Good luck!

wakslamp, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  5. jazzd1

jazzd1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck dude!!

jazzd1, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  6. mekap04

mekap04 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think these journals are a way for both the journal starter and the readers of the journal to help each other and give advice. Some journals do end up being left off or uncompleted though but I don't think it is something bad, maybe a waste of thread but someone can actually read these and might learn something. I have started one myself but didn't post on here because I knew I would get the "oh another journal thing" so I am doing mines on my own blog. I also like reading journals.

Wish you success with your goals.

mekap04, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  7. Christ

Christ Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are a good l student ..He..he...

Christ, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  8. Sevenmild

Sevenmild Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all, thanks for the positive reactions!

I know there have been many uncompleted Journal's out here, but that doesn't mean every Journal is going to end up like that. At the moment I can't prove anything about myself, but you will see I am very persistent soon.

Sevenmild, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  9. jasonsc

jasonsc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hard work and persistence will always pay off online! Trust me. I started with $8 four years ago and I am now making very nice money online.

jasonsc, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  10. farasens

farasens Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just write here if you need advice.

farasens, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  11. Sevenmild

Sevenmild Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your reply. I have experienced something similar like you did. With the effort I am going to put into reaching the goal for this Journal, I think it will pay off to reach the $25,000 goal.

12. Sevenmild

Sevenmild Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your help.

13. Sevenmild

Sevenmild Peon

Best Answers:
    Just a short update

I will be writing 3 more articles today to make sure both products will start off with 3 articles submitted each. This doesn't sound like a big step forward, but thats the way I am going to do it right now. Don't want to burn myself in the beginning. I also want to make sure the keywords are alright for every article :) Anyway, writing 4 articles p/day will be around 120 each month.

So for the upcoming weeks, I will be aiming to write like 4 article p/day.

Sevenmild

14. Mentis

Mentis Member

Best Answers:
    Will you share some more information like where will you submit them? How many article directories are you going to use? On which sites you will be doing backlinks? How many backlinks will you do per day? Etc.

I think that since you started this journal don't just update us with posts like "Oh, I got 3 sales today" or "$434 made last week". We are interested in reading what are you doing exactly and how much money will you earn by doing that.

Anyway, GOOD LUCK and I hope you'll reach your goal.

Mentis, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  15. Affiliate_Marketer

Affiliate_Marketer Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck - you're going to need it, if the previous journals are anything to go by.

Affiliate_Marketer, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  16. eseo2010

eseo2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck but.. you do realise articlesbase is nofollow!

Thats not the end of things in itself but you will need to rely on other methods of getting backlinks as well if you want to propel your site up the SERPS.

I'll help is I can..

eseo2010, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  17. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You want to use Follow and No Follow sites so Google does not think you are spamming. I do 10 Follow and 2 NO follows equation.

Here are the top 50 article sites and if they Follow of NO Follow.

http://www.vretoolbar.com/articles/directories.php

I have my doubts as 100 out of 100 of these failed so far....prove us all wrong!

rjd1265, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  18. Sevenmild

Sevenmild Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your reply.

At the moment I am submitting my articles to articlesbase.com. This is where I submit my main articles to. For now I haven't used any article directory for backlink yet, but I will sort that out in the upcoming days. I will be using squidoo, blogger.com, wordpress.com, trying hubpages (they dont seem to like a lot of article submissions as from my experience, maybe its just me I dont know) and looking for more web2.0 now. I am doing more web2.0 as I find more useful web2.0 websites to submit them too.

I am using social bookmarking like amplify and onlywire at the moment. The only thing with onlywire is that it gives me a lot of failure results.. Anyone got experience with this and know how to sort htis?

I hope this answered your question as much as possible :) otherwise dont hesitate to ask me more.

Sevenmild

Sevenmild, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  19. Sevenmild

Sevenmild Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply.

Thanks for the reply. I am using articlesbase for my main articles, not for backlinking.

Sevenmild

20. Sevenmild

Sevenmild Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this useful link. I have been using some of the articles directories on there for backlinks. This will help me and others a lot on finding more backlinking websites.

Sevenmild