1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 10 Months $60,000 All Free Traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah - seems to me like you did a good job summarizing. By social bookmarking, he means sites like Digg, Reddit and Delicious - just another way to add links.

In my experience, all this work isn't always needed. However, if you just publish articles without the links, it's hit and miss - sometimes the articles rank well and sometimes they don't. Depending on the amount of competition for the exact keywords you are trying to rank for, the link building might be very useful. You just have to do some testing to see whether the benefits of link building are worth the time and effort needed to do it.

dlm, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  2. spdrus

spdrus Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Dlm,

Thanks for the response.

Perhaps the strategy should be: Publish the target article first and see exactly where it ranks. If it's a very low competition key phrase, it may rank well off the bat. If it's more competitive and you're not happy with where it ranks initially start building links to it it to get it ranked higher for it's chosen keyword.

The link building (to me) is very time consuming.

Thanks for the explanation of Social Bookmarking - I get i now!

spdrus, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  3. TerryGl

TerryGl Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree that this might be time consuming but there is one other point. That is the learning curve you go through with each step, the thrill of seeing results from your efforts.

Look at the thrill we are getting from Pete!! and his musings to us. Invaluable.

By following your summary, a marketer could only improve their writing techniques and styles. They might even stumble on something that works too. That's the thrill of all this.

As for working full time and doing this, well I believe it does not have to be done all at once. All this can easily be achieved over a few weeks always working to the common goal of making a sale of some sort.

Nice summary you have written and also in my view is the basis for your next high selling e-book. It is a plan or blueprint worth selling.

TerryGl, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  4. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Guys would you remove those tags, honestly they're hilarious..

Pete any updates on your progress? Someone just told me that you still have 24 articles back at article base, time is running pretty short soon.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  5. in7

in7 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a question for Pete.

Do you submit all your articles manually or do you use some type of submission software?

I have heard mixed reviews about this kind software, some say it saves tome, some say it gets you marked as a spammer. They say that a semi-automatic submission software is best (not quite sure the difference).

If you are using this kind of software, Pete, could you give us some info about it? If you aren't, maybe it's something worth looking into.

Thanks and good luck with your goal.

in7, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  6. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    1) Pete said that AB account was just an example to show people - he has many other accounts with many more articles.

2) Why would Pete provide you with updates? You'll just want him to post more proof and call him a liar.

You have no reason to still be posting in this thread.

dlm, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  7. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    No he said in his blog that he was gonna post more articles to that account hes just having some personal problems and had other projects to complete. I do have to agree with Precious that hes running short on time if he wants to achieve his goal!

Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
    Patchkaa, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  8. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys

I have been going through some personal things here and I do understand time is running out. I have a crap load of articles here to submit and I am going to be doing this over the next couple of days. I will also be backlinking these articles too. I managed to get another 13 submitted late last night and will be working solidly on this in the next day or 2. There is also a few other projects I am working on so my time is mostly taken up. So far from those 24 articles I have 6 sales in total worth $180 now that the rest of the articles are getting submitted this should start to increase quite well. I still also have my other accounts that I cannot let lie becuase these are the ones that are making me the most money. I have provided these articles so you can see seemlessly what I do and how it works. I have many more of these sort of accounts so it is not just the one account I have with articles base. so far I have 103 subscribers on my list between the 5 products. That should also increase when all these articles have been submitted.

I will keep you up to date more often now that I am back on board.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  9. infomarker50

infomarker50 Member

Best Answers:
    great stuff Pete.

Have you tried anything to get your articles syndicated or even scrapped but with your affiliates links in tact. If done well it work well for a lot of affiliates who work with me.

Keep up the great work though. This game is all about testing and persistence.

infomarker50, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  10. TerryGl

TerryGl Peon

Best Answers:
    Now this is a healthy Clickbank account. I hope Pete's will look very similar. This is the result of driving large amounts of traffic to affiliate offers using Pete's techniques and some others. My personal secret weapon is a very good and popular newsletter. All this happens when you stop thinking small and start thinking big.

[​IMG]

Its not mine.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
    TerryGl, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  11. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Could you please show date of opening of this account ?:)

DPParadise, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  12. TerryGl

TerryGl Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no need to. This is what happens when you can make 700 plus sales a day on average. It is an indication of what can be achieved with a little effort. Pete has been posting figures (that will soon surpass this screen shot) as he has detailed in his journal.

Pete has the credentials here and I have not seen anyone else with the credentials to pass any derogative comment on his progress. I have found those dis-creditors quite disheartening and are out of their depth.

Wannabees if they couldbees.

As you can tell I am a fan of Pete and congratulate him on his efforts.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
    TerryGl, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  13. madlabs

madlabs Peon

Best Answers:
    I just spent 20 minutes trying to find the products on plimus. When I signed up a few months ago I found them no problem, now they escape me. Can anyone help?

madlabs, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  14. DPParadise

Best Answers:
    I just wanted to know is it yours or some made up screen:) You didn't showed date of opening and it's kinda strange. While for sure Pete do have very good progress those numbers that are on your screen are next to impossible to him and any average guy. Especially with free traffic.

15. MasterMel

MasterMel Peon

Best Answers:
    Well Done!

Do you only use free traffic or do you pay for it as well? If yes How many percentage is paid and how many is free?

MasterMel, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  16. DPParadise

Best Answers:
    MasterMel, if you start using your brain you will understand that it's paid traffic obviously. Of course if it's not a fake thing. I have seen lot of them.

17. MasterMel

MasterMel Peon

Best Answers:
    @DPparadise Just to let you now there is no need for flaming or anything like that. It was just a question since he said: "This is the result of driving large amounts of traffic to affiliate offers using Pete's techniques and some others" And as we know Pete's techniques ares based on free traffic.

Just chill man.. we are all here to learn. Let's wait for a more substantive answer and comment on that shall we?

MasterMel, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  18. TerryGl

TerryGl Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I agree.

"Some others" is ppc.

But, article marketing is also very productive and free.

TerryGl, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  19. DPParadise

Best Answers:
    No worries, I just thought you are smart enough to understand that making 5 digits a day takes a lot of money and obviously done without free article marketing (or if even with it it will be just like 5% of paid channel max).

20. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    WOW now that is some screenshot. I wish mine did look like that as that is some serious money. I highly doubt that those figures were made on pure Free traffic but you never know. if you have enough articles out there like 100 or probably more per day then you never know the exact figures you would get.

Pete

petehols, Nov 19, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.