1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 10 Months $60,000 All Free Traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    vivek, go away please

DPParadise, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  2. factchecker

factchecker Peon

Best Answers:
    This thread is one of the only reasons I stick with DP. So please stop saying idiotic things and leaving dumb tags that are going to get it closed down before the next 2 months are up

factchecker, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  3. mcdwgbiz

mcdwgbiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you now can you just Frigging get out. You're like a bug everyone's trying to get rid of at the dinner table. Bug swatter anyone.

Precious stirs up controversy to get links exposed. That's all it is. A thread hijacker. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2009
    mcdwgbiz, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  4. om3d

om3d Peon

Best Answers:
    hey Pete how are things going any updates for us....

om3d, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  5. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll say again - people need to spend less time asking Pete for stats and worrying about his income - you need that spend that time trying to improve your own business.

dlm, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  6. om3d

om3d Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually i wasn't referring to his income....i was just asking Pete how things are going in general.... it's been quite a while since he last posted :) just wanted to know if his new strategy is going well ...also i had enough with other people commenting and fight about an important stuff :)

om3d, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  7. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hum. Well here is how I see it. There are a lot of rude successfull people out there. I know quite a few of them myself, and I listen to every one of them. Because there successfull... Now that being said there is a chance you are a marketing genus and Pete is playing the minors compaired to you. And you for some reason feel the need, no matter what, to prove that to us all. Not sharing any of you secrets in the process (completly understandable). So here is what I suggest .....

Now Pete has proven his success. How about you prove yours? You have bosted about it numorus times. Should be a simple task to prove it up. Right? A few screen shoots here and there and we should all be convenced you may know what your are talking about. Simple.... Right? How about it?

Yawn.... I bet you can not and will not. Maybe I am wrong.... but I bet not.

Your move!

rickmci, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  8. emigre

emigre Peon

Best Answers:
    His strategy is pretty much all laid out in detail over the last 70 pages. I know it's A LOT to go through but you'll learn more here than any ebook. So take a day or 2 to read it and take notes.

But that's not to say you must follow his methods - it's great info to start off and from there you can devise/improve your own methods.

So sure, someone's been going on that Pete has done nothing new but it's a valuable learning journey for noobs.

If you already know all the methods of IM then there's no need for you to read this thread, let alone follow it for 70 pages.

emigre, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  9. factchecker

factchecker Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with the "yawn" comment. There really is nothing left to post until Pete posts his next post.

This is really getting stupid.

factchecker, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  10. ChrisStigson

ChrisStigson Peon

Best Answers:
    So what's the commission on these products? 75%... That's $10,000 he didn't make. Think about that... Although this post is great and follows probably only methods in my product about free traffic, he should have considered adding his own product and kept 100% being able to add backends, upsells etc... How much money was left on the table? That's more interesting... All this stuff he's showing WORKS...

He made $10-15,000 for somebody else who did NO WORK except create the product. I'm fascinated by the efforts pete has put in and you could have put in A LOT LESS if you would have outsourced some of the work... Like, I do this stuff just like you, but at the end of the day, you should have some seriously high rankings in Google... At least I hope you do!

Good work Pete, seriously. You follow my "Free Traffic Methods" without knowing it and look at your results... Add some of the more advanced stuff and you could have spent alot less time, however... Your goal, your ambition and work ethic is beyond the "normal race" which proves that anybody can in fact do this, if they in fact, DO IT!

Yayayay!

- Chris

ChrisStigson, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  11. Finandom

Finandom Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Petehols,

I hope you are not leaving this thread, please keep updating us with your latest progress.

I would like to give a try on your google trends-adsense method. However most of the top searches for the past 3 days are human names which don't have many targeted ads. Did you test this project with human names?

Good luck to you!

Finandom, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  12. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Recently, I was not active in DP and lost my momentum, tons of things happening in the thread. Guys let me tell you one thing, precious007 is very cool buddy of mine he never blames anyone without a point. As long as our understanding of Internet marketing or Affiliate marketing is, it's all about number game.

This is how Article Marketing works for me.
    Article >> Landing pages/Squeeze Pages >> Money site.

Now important thing is statical information of Article / Landing pages/Squeeze Pages / Money site.

Following is my statical information of article marketing.

EZA Article(Avg) get 200 view counts.
    50%(Avg) resource box hit: 100 (visitors to landing page) * 50% (vendor site) = 50 * 1.5% Conversion(avg) : 0.75 sales * 20(avg commission) =$15

Now imagine if pete had submitted 1000 articles what will be the calculation.

1,000(Articles)*200(view counts)=200,000(view counts) 50% to landing page =100,000(Landing Page Visitors) 50% to a vendor site = 50000(vendor site)*1.5(conversion) 750 sales * $20(commission) = $15,000

I know, every above mentioned variable could be changed but this is just an assumption.

Now important point is, does AB have this much power to drive 200 visitors averagely (I know he is building links and how hard it is to build links for 500+ articles).
    I had tried 30 or more niches, I know which product does Pete promote on Plimus. From my experience, this was a lucky stroke. You can't drive this much of traffic to variety of niches from AB.

Pete if you can, share your calculation here it will be appreciated.

Guys, what pete is saying this can be true, but similar success cannot be repeated by different niches.

Actually, EZA is not allowing "download games" or P2P type of articles from long time, and AB is allowing those. AB is the second FAV. article directory of google so eventually those topics had got ranked by google without much efforts. And importantly Pete was there to grab the opportunity (Knowingly/Unknowingly) .

I know some of the good bum and article marketer over here like Patrick Kaa and Alex, these people really don’t create problem without reasons. Its up to you guys what you think, but believe me AB is not the best way to make money online if you write good articles.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2009
    Robert25, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  13. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Heya,

Great points you have there buddy, and I am going to be totally honest with everyone on this thread. I just somehow attacked Pete (not personally though) because his figures just couldn't look as great as he stated.

Now let me start my post with just showing (not showing off though), one of my accounts back at Ezinearticles.com and there's nothing to hide ..

Ok this account carries my name on it, and that's why I would like to link to this account ~~> http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Alexandru_Matei, it has 529 articles published, though I own 20 something of these accounts with the same number of articles published. If you do a little math that's roughly 10K articles submitted in one year.

Yeah.. you might wonder how I was able to write so many articles in such a short time frame. Assuming you would have written 30 articles each and every day, you might be able to have 10K articles within a year, but anyone would be long dead by now .. LoL..

Now to answer your question Robert, and many of you that might be wondering how much I made out of all these articles..

First of all the articles have all been submitted to another 5 article directories. Won't name them because I have already listed them on several other threads..

I've used one clickbank account for each ezinearticles.com account, and for the more experienced bum marketers this technique should be very familiar. Simply to keep track of my campaigns for individual niches, landing pages and so on.

Arrgghh .. you might be trembling to find out how much money I've made..

Ok.. I'm going to be totally honest with you .. And all the other experienced bum marketer would well know what I'm talking about... I've made 100K across all accounts but that is not pure profit. Assuming I've paid on average $3 per articles, because I have outsourced most of them...

Then that is a NET profit of $70K but that isn't NET profit either...

Just as everyone else does, I pay taxes for all the checks I get in my mail .. that is 16% .. so the NET profit now goes to roughly 58.000.

Is that the NET profit? No definitely it isn't ...

Now we were standing at 100K income and now all we have left is $58K and we aren't yet at the actual net profit..

I've paid people to have my articles submitted in various directories, why didn't I do it myself you ask?

Because it would mean I would have to do 50.000 submissions which would literally blow my brain out .. even if I had to do them within a year.. it's a bit too much for me..

Around 8K have been spent on submissions, forums posting, posting on several communities, SEO's, email marketing, small PPC campaign budgets ..

We're standing now at a NET profit of 50K that's half of the TOTAL income isn't it?

That basically means I have doubled the money (50K) within one year...

That's just great.. for my first year in clickbank. I have been doing clickbank from 2007 but I only started to scale things up from December 2008.. so that's one year flat.

Getting back to Pete.. everyone might have seen his figures in Plimus but no one has seen anything with clickbank .. and he never stated anything about investment, taxes and all the other expenses.. that's why his figures looked a bit pumped up to me..

I don't like bother anyone but I hope everyone understands that earning with Clickbank needs an investment as well and you just can't make money out of thin air (as an starting affiliate). You have to put in long and hard hours even if you're just managing your projects (what I did in fact) ...

To be honest I've made 50K with clickbank but I am 10 pounds short. Haha

Luckily enough that's not my only income online.. I am flipping websites part time and make some nice money out of that as well.. I am part uploading photos to several photostock sites and make quite a bit of money from there as well .. I run some adult blogs and make a decent amount of money from there as well .. and last but not least I'm into the CPA affiliate marketing as well .. but just getting started ... Anyway I will keep focusing on Clickbank .. as this has been my greatest sources of income as for 2009 ..

I wish everyone a great and prosperous new year in 2010 .. and get ready for two HUGE launches in Clickbank .. in two of the hungriest and profitable niches.. I won't be talking much about it until the two products will be in the Clickbank's market place...

I have been investing both time and money in these product and hopefully they will be in the Marketplace ; latest February 2010 ..

Again.. hope everyone has a much prosperous year in 2010 and lets all earn at least double the money that we've made this year.. I am targeting my first 200K year in 2010 ..

Wish it can be even more than that ... we will see

P.S (N.C) LoL whoever put those tags on this thread should remove them, they're just hilarious ...

It wasn't me though..

Al./

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2009
    evelinawilliams007, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  14. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    precious007, hmm...good man. But.... you said somewhere that you submitted dozens of articles daily and plus moreover never seen $4k+ month, while based on your above calculations that should be your average profit month!!!! And I didn't know you were talking about profit, closer to double that if gross. So where is the truth ???

DPParadise, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  15. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It's really hard to have a constant income with clickbank, especially when monthly budgets/efforts vary a lot. And not only that but I have been flipping sites and buying new ones.. Sorry for misleading information..

Yeah that's just about how much I've made monthly.. 4K on average .. I was talking about AVERAGING 4K (NET profit) a month in a row for 12 months ... a consistent income of 4K monthly // .. but in June this year I've made 12K due to some intensive article marketing campaigns.

Sold most of my affiliate sites now .. to sustain my other projects.

I only kept a few that are still bringing in autopilot revenue.. but will be selling all of them till the end of the year. So that will leave me with some money in my bank account but no passive income..

P.S Someone mentioned something about writing less articles and working on them to get them ranked instead of writing hundreds/thousands of articles ...

Yeah that's great actually but chances are that you might not be able to get them ranked. Having thousands of articles changes the whole situation tenfold. I have had articles ranked in google for goldmine keywords that have no incoming links. (it just happened) So you should never put all eggs in one basket and try ranking articles for hundreds of long tail keywords that are a lot easier to get the 1st position for and there you go... a lot more traffic to your website.

Al./

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2009
  16. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Precious:

#1) You still didn't post a screenshot. It takes about 2 minutes to take a screenshot of your CB account, blur out some of the details and post it. Pete posted VIDEO proof - and you wont even post a simple screenshot?

#2) Anyone who makes $50,000+ per year wouldn't be promoting CB products like the "Affiliate Code" in their signature.

dlm, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  17. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    @precious

You bet I haven't even made my first 10 sales yet? Yeah, ok buddy. I guess my sales are just a part of my imagination just like the $100k you claim to make.

Everything you've posted has been sheer ignorance.

This thread really needs to be closed now. It's become nothing but an argument because for some reason mods aren't doing anything about Precious jacking this thread with his ignorant remarks that one gives two shits about.

This is why I'm barely on DP. For every 1 person that actually has something valuable to say there are 10 like Precious who obviously have no life and seem to get off to annoying people with uneducated comments and attempts to insult.

brada7x, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  18. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If you were smart enough you would have seen just a single website in my signature that NETS $1000 a month..

[​IMG]

Day just started :)

19. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    @precious

You realize that the screenshot doesn't prove you make $1000 a month with it, right?

Anyone can pull off a couple sales in the beginning of the day on a stroke of luck or PPC...:rolleyes:

I've made $63 today, "day just started"

brada7x, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  20. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    OK good for you... It was just a random day/so nothing made up .. Take a look at the alexa ranking the number of articles point to my landing page in the signature and you can do some math. :)

I was trying to say that I still/normally have $50 - $100 days on average ..

Anyways wish you all good luck :)

Al./

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.