1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 10 Months $60,000 All Free Traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    Laugh. "NO More" I here that.... OK Pete ... I have been reading this for months and I know you have not heard much from me. I know when to listen and when to shut up unlike some. Being in the IT business for 25+ years I have learned one thing for sure. You never know so much that you can not learn how to do something better. First you have to listen befor you can hear anything......

For the record "I beleive" I have put 2 sites on first page of Google for fairly popular keywords using just one of you suggestions here. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to the next couple of months.... Your keywork product was right on the money.....

rickmci, Nov 8, 2009 IP
  2. kaiba910

kaiba910 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Now I can see a dumb ass who are jealous of other people's success. Anyway, your thread are really inspiring pete. Wish I could be hardworking like you

kaiba910, Nov 8, 2009 IP
  3. mcdwgbiz

mcdwgbiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very simple. Well said.

mcdwgbiz, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  4. edawg

edawg Peon

Best Answers:
    So how is it coming along Pete?

Maybe we can get this back into a learning thread? ;)

edawg, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  5. howimakemony

howimakemony Member

Best Answers:
    I am 100% with Pete on his project and i truly believe that he is earning what he says. He has learned one of the most important rules in IM "Give in order to receive" If he can manage to complete his project with the results that he sent as his goals and then he rewards the winner with 3 of his websites as he promissed than i am sure whatever product he decides to sell in future i will definately buy because i know this guy is not all about getting my money but helping me make money along the way.

I don't mind spending cash as long as i am sure i will get enough income to compensate for my spendings

Go Go Pete.

howimakemony, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  6. reviewman

reviewman Peon

Best Answers:
    I just wanted to say thanks for the journal. It's opened up my eyes to AM and the potentials. Thanks for sharing some of your tactics with us.
    I do have my doubts and I am skeptic, as I think we should all be with all the scams and gimmicks out there.
    Also thanks for posting the proof. I try to keep in mind that almost anything can be manipulated these days. I'm not saying yours is, but there is that possibility.
    The proof was not needed, but it does help for motivation. The only way you can know truth, is if you experience it yourself. It's time for me to do just that.

reviewman, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  7. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    That's a pretty stupid rule.

No offense - helping people is great and all, but the best way to maintain a solid revenue stream is to keep your methods secret for as long as possible.

dlm, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  8. andrew1056

andrew1056 Peon

Best Answers:
    "Give in order to recieve" for your customers. They like free stuff and are more likely to buy if you've given them free stuff.

Once you find a method that works for you though... guard it with your life.

andrew1056, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  9. evilpuppy

evilpuppy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    like, for example, that secret 300% ROI adwords campaign. :D

evilpuppy, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  10. mcapodici

mcapodici Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh dear, sounds like you believe in poverty thinking. :( There isn't enough to go around, so I need to protect my piece of the action.

Consider this - Warren Buffet doesn't keep his methods secret - he had a TV show all about how he made his fortunes. :D

mcapodici, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  11. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    It's called capitalism.

Warren Buffet had a TV show because:
    a) he probably got paid for it
    b) it got more people investing in Berkshire Hathoway (his company)

Next time you have a great idea, just PM it to me right away so I can make all the money from it :rolleyes:

dlm, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  12. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    There are no secrets online it's just hard work. Oh crap! :p

dcristo, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  13. factchecker

factchecker Peon

Best Answers:
    The hard work is in "learning" the secrets. Once they are learned then you "outsource baby" :)

factchecker, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  14. mcapodici

mcapodici Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have a few ideas, and yeah I'm happy to PM them to anyone - because and idea is 0.01% of the business and 99.99% is work, enthusiasm, capital, skill, etc.

However I concede that some secrecy is healthy. I have a site that is doing well and I have shared info about it in other places, but I wouldn't at DP. Once the site "makes it" as the defacto site in the niche, then I am happy to share all the secrets but it's too tender right now and ripe for copying.

mcapodici, Nov 10, 2009 IP
  15. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Would you just kick yourself in the ass.. So I don't have to do it myself?

Would you stop kissing Pete's Ass? .. you're making my ass, you haven't made your first 10 sales I bet. People that have made quite a bit of money in clickbank have long given up the thread.. LoL

Pete has done nothing .. Really ... all the information he provided is already on the forums if you know how to look for it ofcouse.

I can well see you're a newbie.. what does the signature have to do with this discussion? I own some sites/products what's wrong with that? LoL

I was just an eye opener but if most of you still dream about making money using expired techniques then just go along with this thread..

Speaking of that ... Pete have you managed to make a sale yet of your latest websites? I suppose not.. there isn't much traffic there .. let alone conversions buddy ;)

Al./

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2009
    evelinawilliams007, Nov 10, 2009 IP
  16. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I'm not entirely sure cos somethings don't add up and the articles hes written aint getting that much traffic so I seriuosly doubt it will make the 6 or 8 or whatever amount of money before the deadline. Be interesting to watch thats for sure!!

Patchkaa, Nov 10, 2009 IP
  17. redrossero

redrossero Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL...precious007 or Alex you are not very good at baclinks reengineering. Pete has more than 24 articles due to his other accounts....Now I don't want to post his AB name so others will steal his niches, is not fair. I don't care how much money is doing with these articles, I am interested about my money.

redrossero, Nov 10, 2009 IP
  18. emigre

emigre Peon

Best Answers:
    This could well be the only thread longer than 10 pages that's worth reading from pg1.

Some thoughts I hope not just Pete, but anyone else who's interested to share their opinions:

I know Pete's method is writing tons of articles but I'm wondering if there is a more efficient way(s), say write 10 or less articles targeting your keywords and then seo them to pg 1 instead of having to constantly submit articles.

Also, would it be better from an seo pov to use an old domain (relevant niche) and just use a new post as the landing page instead of buying and ranking a new one for every niche - the keyword would still be in the url albeit not the site title. How much does that affect serps?

Some have commented that Pete's landing pages are poor - why? Because they don't scroll on forever like the usual ones? If they're converting, why does it matter even since the sales page will have the long copy.

And Pete, just ignore the minority naysayers - lots more people appreciate your efforts and this thread, so please don't close it.

emigre, Nov 10, 2009 IP
  19. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL at the tags in this thread!

Pete - you're doing a good thing mate, even if nothing more than to prove you need dedication in this game. It's not always about the money, and personally I think one day you'll look back and laugh at this journal, or see it as a waste of valuable time sooner than later.

You've proven yourself and your nature despite some static and jabs, while I won't say you should close this, I will say that sooner than later you'll take what you've learned here and evolve (or at least should) to where you don't have time for crap like this.

It IS a business after all, and if your first, second, third or fourth product/journal/attempt fail don't let it stop you from continuing with the same dedication you show throughout. Though I doubt you'll be here if/when you hit bigger numbers, unless you are recruiting, popping by to keep in touch with folks, networking, etc. 78 pages and you're still going, quite the case study man, you have a lot of data now and should think strategically to reach your $ goal in the title easier/monetizing the data you have compiled to the nth degree (regarding both the directories/how to influence them/to your landing page and presell game).

NCMedia, Nov 10, 2009 IP
  20. vivek_rocks

vivek_rocks Peon

Best Answers:
    hi tsmooth,
    are u the member of moneybookers.i need some help...

vivek_rocks, Nov 10, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.