1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 10 Months $60,000 All Free Traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Legendary11

Legendary11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed pete did not reinvent the wheel... think the only thing i picked up from this thread is that article marketing is good for some... 1 month later i stopped bothering with article marketing when i noticed that the method i used before taking on article market was:

A) more money efficent
    B) Time effective and
    C) Longer standing

No one will give out their money making tactics for anything less than either equal to their earnings or far aboveso it learn the basics:

article marketing
    article writing
    keyword finding
    micro niche finding
    blog making
    website making
    flipping
    link sales
    adsense
    CPM
    CPA
    adwords
    forum marketing
    AND SEO onsite and off site
    etc
    and learn to write in a persuasive way when your doing your article...

once you learn the basics youll find your strengths and intrests build on them... only time you should need to come back on here is to
    A) buy domains,
    B) sell links or
    C) try working on a new section you were interested in...

ive been in clickbank just over 2 months, made $500+... what i did b4... i made enough money to go on holiday with my weeks spending money, plus trips

clickbanks not for me - close the thread and sticky it cus this has all the basic information every new fool needs to become a n00b... in fact id make this thread a mandatory read for all members who wish to post in this thread...is there some way mods can add this lol.. will make the forum a damn lot better.

p.s pete - your sales pages sucked dude so i gave up on your products ... look at the top selling products ... you need 1 of 2 things to become an okay vendor, you need need both to become a great one:

Vendor confidence
    A top price sales page

the first gets your product marketed above the rest by affiliates,
    the second gets the product bought, increasing the first, in turn increasing the second etc -> welcome to the money

by top price i dont mean blow 3k but i mean a nice feel to it, a story that hits emotions with call to actions inside them that do not actually link to a buy now button. You needed a header that didnt look like i made it in 1 hr on Photoshop whilst i was making dinner, reading a book and letting a penguin jump on my keybord (and you thought my avatar was just an image...)...

hope all goes well for you man, the internet is a wonderful thing when you learn that number 1 is not only the most important number, but also the only number you need to rely on, talk to and think about when making money...

these people on here, myself included will never tell anyone our "SECRETS" why? THERE ARE NO SECRETS!!!##

really?

YES

Theres jsut the same technique every person picks up, almost always by accident, that just seems to work, the smart people know theres fools out there that would buy their technique, they rename it a secret and type the word guru on a sales page with a random number thats apparently discounted 4 times!! wow... and what a timer that says the price will go up in... 73 hours *gasp*...

and then theres the n00b who buys the book, next time do something productive and spend your £49 on 49 lottery tickets, more likly youll make a return on it.

Legendary11, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  2. DigitalPlease

DigitalPlease Peon

Best Answers:
    Pete my instinct is telling me that you are for real.

Thanks.

I want to work much harder and smarter then you do. Your work inspires me.

Use spam filter more often.

I think it was a mistake not to post your contest on Friday. I do what I say that I will do.

DigitalPlease, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  3. jz1977

jz1977 Peon

Best Answers:
    Great work Pete. You have to fight hard what you worked for. There will always be someone or something out there trying to get you down. Keep this thread open, it will inspire you someday in return when you least expect it. Closing the thread is like locking out people who are fans. I am a fan pete. Can i have an autograph?

jz1977, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  4. MedicAffiliate

MedicAffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    @Petehols
    No matter where you go or what success you find in this world, be it offline, online or outer space you will always come across envious people who want what you have. They want it so badly and cannot reach it and that frustration makes them want to vent it somewhere. People like this cannot look inwards, they can't see what they lack and improve on it but rather want to tear down someone else's achievements just so they can feel better. That is the root difference between the successful and the failures and this is true of any place on this earth.

So don't give those people the satisfaction of turning away from your achievements, as you can see, most of us are rooting for you and want to see you prosper. Just remember, the best revenge is living well.

MedicAffiliate, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  5. LinksAndTraffic

LinksAndTraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't let the naysayers get you down. This is good stuff that people will really be able to appreciate as it progresses to the conclusion.

Don't let a bunch of misguided fools detract you from adding valuable information to a community hungry for such information.

LinksAndTraffic, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  6. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi guys

Firsy I would like to thank you all for you kind words of support. I took the last couple of days away from the Pc to sort things out. Friday night everything just got on top of me and the emails were the snapping point.

I am going to finish this thread righ to the very las day!!! The people that have tried to stop me are not going to succeed!!

I am right back on track and I hav spent the last few hours finishing everything off for the last 2 months. I hav the sites in place an they all have squeeze pages. The customer will be aske to subscribe when they do they will be taken through to the offer page. The fisrt email they get will also give them a CPA offer then the next couple will be info then another clickbank offer and this will continue for 12 emails. All the sites will be setup with both clickbank products and free CPA offers I think there is a good balance there.

I will be releasing the websites and the pen name I will be using tomorrow that way you can all see the products I am proposing and the articles I am writing. I have 20 articles already submitted awaiting approval. I have 160 more ready to go and these will be submitted over a 7 day period in which I will be writing more. Come Monday next week there should be over 250 articles pointing to these sites. I will still be doing the competition where one of you will win half of these sites and that will also be released tomorrow.

Hopefully this will put this in great shape for the last 2 months.

Thanks again for all your kind words and support but let me tell you I am back and the FULL DISCLOSURE is definately going ahead no matter what anyone thinks!!!

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  7. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yay, Pete's back :D

Well, I hope you either ignore, block, or do whatever you need to in order to make sure that the idiots here don't get to you.

For the few people who take this thread seriously, this will be a great thread to end the year with. I hope you make your goal, man. That'd make my day too.

Look forward to following you through the rest of the way.

Brad

brada7x, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  8. mcdwgbiz

mcdwgbiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have been following Pete's thread since it started, I don't check it daily but everytime I need some inspiration or just a refresher then I read this thread because it gets me re-energized to continue. I have been looking for ways to make money online for the past three years and I have to say Pete's thread has been the most informative, trusted individual I have come across out of all the garbage the Internet offers, I have learnt a lot from this thread regarding article writing and I have not spent a cent. It is all about information and things that can be applied to any strategy.

I am glad you have decided to continue but just in case I have already saved the thread because I know I will always get something valuable from it.

It is unfortunate that after all your effforts there are some that will still doubt your intentions but it is just a fact there will always be that small percentage, call them wannabes, instigators, failures trying to take some down with them.

Again I'm glad you are continuing and I will definitely follow your progress.

Take care

mcdwgbiz, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  9. rbf738

rbf738 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Pete, glad you're in much better spirits after the weekend. Sometimes we just need to get away from things, not to mention the few idiots who try to bring you down needlessly. Lookin forward to the home stretch.

rbf738, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  10. prolife

prolife Peon

Best Answers:
    glad to have you back on board.

prolife, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  11. petehols

Best Answers:
    Thanks Guys

I am in much better spirits now. I really shouldn't have let it get to me but I think it was just a build up of a lot of different things. I suppose everyone has a snapping point. Refreshed, Focussed and ready to go. Everything should be good for these last 2 months. I will be posting later on today with all the details of everything. I just have a couple of things to fix out today and then we should be good to go.

Thanks again and stay tuned!

Pete

petehols, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  12. om3d

om3d Peon

Best Answers:
    AWESOME..... Pete is back and things are getting spicy around here now :")

om3d, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  13. petehols

Best Answers:
    back with a bang. Anyway I would love the vendors to get involved in the last couple of month of this as well. So maybe when I release the products they will.

Things should be good the amount of articles I am going to through at this it can't go wrong. Surely?

Pete

petehols, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  14. interstudy

interstudy Peon

Best Answers:
    I have to say that all of this is quite inspiring. I have been reading the threads and forums ans learning so much the past few days. just starting out and I must say that learning from others success is motivating.

Thank you for sharing:)

interstudy, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  15. Nanashi

Nanashi Peon

Best Answers:
    AWESOME! Glad to see you didn't let em bring you down, Pete! I have a feeling these next 60 days are going to be amazing!

P.S. What CPA network(s) do you work with?

Nanashi, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  16. petehols

Best Answers:
    @interstudy thanks glad you are finding it useful

@nanashi Thanks I hope these last 60 days are as good as I imagine them to be. for these products I will be using neverblue. The majority of the offers will be email submits. The way I see it if they have already signed up to my list they are already open to entering email details.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  17. erase

erase Member

Best Answers:
    Great that you carry on, I want to see if you can hit your goal in the next 60 days!

Good luck!

erase, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  18. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys

Right here goes full disclosure starts from Now and continues till the end of december 2009. I have registered all the domains put up the squeeze pages and have submitted a few articles for them already. I have chosen 6 products to target in these last 2 months. I am hoping the vendors of these products will stop by here as well. Anyway I will be releasing the first 5 of these chosen products to you today. I will be doing this step by step. The first product currently has 20 articles pointing to it. 10 are live and 10 more should be live today so 20 articles. Then the next product I will put up 20 articles tomorrow and so on. Then each one will have another 30 each so by next monday there should be 50 articles each pointing to these sites. That should give an idea of the conversions and how well the emails are working. I will update you with the other products that are getting promoted via the emails as well as the cpa offers to see how well the cpa offers do with the emails. I will also give you the info of how many subscribers I am getting to these lists from the articles.

OK Lets start. I have chosen 6 products. 1 from Plimus and 5 from clickbank.

Firstly the Plimus Product -

DSI Download Center - This is a product that I think has some good potential this is the first one that I am submitting the 20 articles for.

Now the Clickbank Products -

Satellite PC - Again this choice is because of the high gravity obviously a lot of people buy this product and I think I can get a different twist on the whole thing.

Magni Work - Another product from Ripped which is doing extremely well. High Gravity and there is a lot of potential and long tailed keywords that would be great for article marketing

Get back with ex
    - This one is a new product that looks to have great potential and the commission is quite high for this niche.

Green Living - This is one of Domainiac's products. I think it is a very under promoted product. It has 12 DIY guides and has 2 different payment options. I think this will be a good product aimed at people that will be looking to go green, save money and become more globally environmentally aware. They will be able to build a multitude of products.

With the products I have chosen there is also the option of cross selling to the lists which I think will bring a lot more revenue.

These are the first 5 products that I am going to focus my attention on for the next week. I will also release the final 2 products then. These products have mainly been chosen because of the commission the majority of them are $30+ products and they have mainly been targetted because of the easy integration with the subscribers. These products are targetted at customers with a hign need.

OK Now for the articles. The articlesbase pen name is Max Power now you can follow along with all the articles that get submitted over the next few days for these 5 niches.

If any of you have any questions regarding this or need anything explained let me know and I will answer all the questions I can. I will be busy the next few days submitting these articles and writing them of course. So will try my best to do everything that I can.

Thanks all for following and hopefully this full disclosure can help all of us.

Thanks

Pete

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
    petehols, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  19. MedicAffiliate

MedicAffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    Awesome!
    I'll surely enjoy reading this, and wish you all the very best for your future marketing plans.

MedicAffiliate, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  20. petehols

Best Answers:
    Sorry Guys I missed one product which was Green Living By Domainiac. I have edited the above post to include this product too. I would also like to apologise to domainiac sorry so much going on at the moment trying to do too many things at once.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Nov 2, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.