1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 10 Months $60,000 All Free Traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rbf738

rbf738 Peon

Best Answers:
    If i'm putting together an article resource box at Ezine or wherever, by that logic if I'm only targeting one keyword then I should only have one hyperlink pointing to my site with that keyword rather than two in my RB?

I didn't consider two hyperlinks for the same keyword per article could be detrimental, in fact I had thought it was more link juice... so I'm wrong?

rbf738, Oct 29, 2009 IP
  2. lewis69

lewis69 Peon

Best Answers:
    been reading this thread for a while now and have to say its impresive, however cant help feeling that using article base as your main directory is a bad idea, granted they do rank ok almost as good as ezine on many ocasions but the links are no follow so long term they are no good where as ezine articles and go articles are do follow which is going to be much more beneficial in the long run for linking to your own websites to pass page rank, I generaly just use AB for extra short term traffic by reposting my EA articles there, just my opinion. :D

lewis69, Oct 29, 2009 IP
  3. Nanashi

Nanashi Peon

Best Answers:
    Multilinking to just one page wouldn't matter I don't think, but multilinking between 2 or more pages would probably end up hurting you because most article directories already have automatically generated links (like links to your main author page or related articles) sapping some of your juice. And you have a limit to links in places like ezine so if you multilinked to two different pages you would have to give one page 2 links and the other 1.

So I just never do it, but I could be wrong- I'm far from a linking expert.

Nanashi, Oct 29, 2009 IP
  4. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @rbf738 If EZA is your main article directory then in your resource box you should only have one link pointing at your landing page. The other directories that you submit that same article to should have 2 links. 1 pointing at your landing page and the other at your main EZA article. Yes it does split the link juice a bit. However if you would want the full link juice then just have a link to the main eza article, but honestly it really doen't make much difference.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Oct 29, 2009 IP
  5. madlabs

madlabs Peon

Best Answers:
    So Pete, to sum up:
    If using articlesbase as main article directory: resource box has 1 link: and it is to the landing page? or can you have 3 to the landing page? And in the main article's text it has 3 links using the article's intended keywords as the anchor text, all pointing to the landing page as well? Or do I have this all wrong?

You say when you do hubpages you put a link to the lander at the "bottom of the article". Does this mean in last paragraph or in a link module?

Also, when you do yahoo answers, do you do just one answer per article or do you do more? And how many links do you include in your answer? Do you include the Main article? Other directories? Landing page?

madlabs, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  6. petehols

Best Answers:
    @Madlabs Here is what I do step by step.

Step 1 the main article is articlesbase and the resource box has 1 link in it to my landing page. I also have 3 links throughout the article pointint to my landing page using anchor links that are my main keyword.

Step 2 all other article directories including squidoo and hubpages have 2 links in the resource box or bottom of the page. The first link goes to my landing page and the second goes to my main articlebase article in Step 1.

Step 3 Yahoo Answers. I will answer 1 question with 1 article link ( the link will be to my main article in articlesbase ). However because I have so many articles in the one niche I can change which article I link to in yahoo answers . I DO NOT link to anything else in yahoo answers like landing page, other article directories nothing. If you continually link to landing pages in yahoo answers you will eventually get banned. Remember only 1 link in the source box in yahoo answers that should keep you safe.

Hope this helps

Pete

petehols, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  7. ZikiBru

ZikiBru Peon

Best Answers:
    This is very helpful, I can see that you work very hard.

ZikiBru, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  8. madlabs

madlabs Peon

Best Answers:
    Pete, that was extremely helpful, thank you very much! Now maybe I can have a little consistency in my process lol!

madlabs, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  9. MedicAffiliate

MedicAffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    EZA articles generally get a 30% CTR on average, and that's with the adsense stuff pushed to a corner...I see articlesbase has ginormous adsense blocks thrown all around the screen, like a viewer can't help but click on one. So what's the CTR for you guys with a setup like that one?. Is it more or less than 30% or the CTR you get at EZA?.

MedicAffiliate, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  10. petehols

Best Answers:
    @medicaffiliate I think you raise a good point. I know from my experience that I do get a lot of views etc. let me go back over the last couple of months and I will give you and exact CTR for my articlebase articles.

Thanks

Pete

11. tz6119

tz6119 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Pete
    I found this thread on Wednesday night and have finally caught up to today. I decided to give this IM thing a go back in June. It was as if I had opened up a can of worms. Information oozed. I didn't realise how many directions one could take. Tried some stuff out felt like I was a chook running around with no head. Not knowing which way to go. Joined DP to see if I could find direction and learn more. I'm glad I found this thread.
    Although I understand that the main inspiration must come from within onself I have been very inspired with what you have done up to this point. What has stood out for me the most is that you have perserverence and persistance to be admired. No matter the setback or circumstance you did not let it rule over you. You always worked your way back on track.
    I'm now going to start checking out your blog. Had a quick look and registered for your newsletter when I read about it a few posts back.
    Once again thanks. I will keep following your progress.
    I'm also from Western Australia. C'mon Aussie.
    Cheers Tony:D

tz6119, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  12. luayje

luayje Member

Best Answers:
    Thats great pete, you've inspired us all again to make our best.
    Keep it up.:)

luayje, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  13. jaykou

jaykou Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Pete,

Just a quick question, you said that you will check your AB articles CTR, but the analytics there just shows up % visits. So do you find the CTR of AB articles through the tracking code on Clickbank's Analytics?

jaykou, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  14. petehols

Best Answers:
    @jaykou i will be able to find out CTR via both the clickbank analytics and the stat program i have for my article.

Hope this helps

Pete

15. AffiliatePrincess

AffiliatePrincess Peon

Best Answers:
    I subscribed to this Thread some time ago. I love It. Very educative stuff.

Many other guys love it too, and I think its time I did something about it. Guys Who come here take time to go through the many pages (currently 68 pages!).
    I find that tiring.

How about if I went through each page, and highlighted the crucial point, and came up with a good easy to read point based 20 page Ebook...?

1. Would be conflicting any copyright rules or anything like that? Do I need permission from Petehols, or DP?

2. At only $8, would you guys buy the copies of the well Organized Ebook?

Talk to me about it people. Tell me what you think.

AffiliatePrincess, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  16. petehols

Best Answers:
    @everyone

I know this might come as a shock but I a, seriously considering closing this thread. I know a lot of you have taken some valuable information from it but it is really getting a bit too much. I have had emails from people asking for me to release a product and I have emails from people claiming that I am a fake.

To be honest I think the people that have followed me right from the begining know that all the screenshots and earnings that I have posted have been a true reflection of the hard work that I have put into this. I will not be dictated to by people that feel they have a right to slam the things that I have been doing. I feel that this thread has contributed to some sort of inspiration for everyone.

I do not think that I should have to justify myself or my integrity to anyone. I have not came on here and claimed that if you follow what I do and pay me $99 I will make you a millionaire overnight. I am sorry I have never asked for any money from anyone. I have released a couple of products but in no way are they related to my thread here on DP.

I am sorry but I really feel bad because people are coming to me and saying that this whole thread was all a ploy to get affiliates on board and the main aim of this thread was to recruit people to sell my products. I totally deny this and I feel that even although I have products out there surely it is then up to the affiliate to promote that product.

When I started this thread I had no intention of actually selling my own product. This whole thread was about keeping me foccussed and on track to earning a living online. I honestly do not want to mislead people and from now on I will not be releasing any product in the MMO niche.

Honestly and truthfully I did not set out to decieve anyone into thinking that if you follow what I said you will make millions that really was not my intension. My intension was to help people that were struggling with IM like I was and to make any information freely available to anyone that wanted to follow along. I did not intentionally set up this thread just to recruit affiliates

With that being said I really think that it would be in the best interest of everyone for me to retract the competition for the last 2 months and maybe even close this thread now. I really don't want to but at the end of the day I don't want all the hassle of being called a fraud and a cam artist either.

Thanks for reading

Pete

17. monfis

monfis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @ Pete - Wow - took me 2 hours to go through the whole thread - congratulations, great job and yes you are right. You should close this thread, it's just too good for DP noobs. :mad:

@ Dlm - Thank's for your great comments, was a pleasure. :D

monfis, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  18. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    That's pretty sad.

As I've said all along (when people continuously ask for your current revenue totals or screenshots) - your performance shouldn't really matter that much to anyone else but yourself.

Now I believe you are totally legitimate. I've called out many people on DP over the past couple years for faking stuff, but I'm confident you're being honest.

The point is that it really doesn't matter if you've made $10,000 or $40,000 so far. You've shown the potential of article marketing and given some great tips that other people can use to improve their business. People should focus on that advice and not your financial situation.

For the record, I think you've been too nice this whole time. Giving away secrets that most people should discover on their own - think about how much time you've spent on this thread trying to help people only to be called a scammer by a portion of the community.

Anyway, I wish you continued success, whatever you decide to do with this thread.

dlm, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  19. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    Personally I find that when someone comes out like Pete has and has offered genuine help that the people labeling him as a scam, fraud, fake, or whatever are pathetic.

Pete has, from the beginning, been very clear about his intentions with this thread and has delivered valuable information that next to no one else would be willing to give you without charging you.

Pete has been an inspiration and motivation for those of us who have actually made use of the thread instead of bash it.

Pete, I've told you this before, you don't need to waste your time posting here just to get flame messages. It's not worth it. Your time here is valuable time that you could be using to expand YOUR income even more. You've been a great help. Get outta here while you can! :D

brada7x, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  20. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It's not about being scam, fake or whatever others may have said..

But "I'm breaking the silence" ... Ahaaha.. Joking..

Pete hasn't reinvented the wheels, and nor gave any gold mine information on making some quick cash with clickbank. His techniques have been discussed in several other threads and not only but they're tedious, time consuming, quite costly for the starting affiliate. There are some good points that he has across this whole long thread but I am repeating.. He hasn't reinvented the wheel..

I was about to start a thread a few days ago, but the mods took it down and actually mailed me to put a blog up instead.. I don't have any spare time now but I will do it in the future.. And actually thought of something even greater than that but I will keep it secret until then..

My opinion is that Pete's had some solid intentions before stating this thread and it's pretty obvious. No one will ever give you free information just because you are a noob, and no one will spend countless hours on DP with such a thread without ripping some rewards/moneyz. Pete has been quite keen about getting his thread some attention however he has done some of the greatest mistakes that he could ever do..

Launch two products that I have no clue how will he be able to make money with them..

Launched two products that he is completelly clueless about. If anyone has read "Traffic Armour" and has some experience in the IM field/keyword research he should well know what I am talking about.

Otherwise.. all the best for Pete..

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Oct 30, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.