1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 10 Months $60,000 All Free Traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DigitalPlease

DigitalPlease Peon

Best Answers:
    How is the contest coming along? I keep checking often to find out. Could you give some "figure" when you will post the contest here if possible?

DigitalPlease, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  2. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @madlabs The reson I ping and bookmark the other articles are to get the found by google quicker. The quicker they are found the quicker google sees the link and the quicker I get higher listings for the main article. Ping and bookmarking only takes about 2 minutes so it is no hassle.

@digitalplease I am just checking things through with this. I am making sure the contest is fair for everyone and everyone has the chance to win. It will all be dependent on how much work you do. To give you an idea it will be based around my products! ( plural ;) ) There will be an announcement when I am ready. The contest will kick off the same time as my last 61 days. So it will start on November 1.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  3. sammon

sammon Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck to you . hop it work

sammon, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  4. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hi Everyone

Ok I am finishing things up with the contest and everything seems to be falling into place. I am doing this a lot sooner than I expected but I will be releasing a few products over the next few days. This part is an important part of the contest but this will be explained before the contest starts.

I will be releasing the first one on Saturday which will be an IM pproduct but this is only a bit of my whole product. The other 2 will be along the lines of the Natural cures products.

This is just a quick update so please stay tuned. This will firstly go out to my subscribers and then everything will be posted here.

Thanks for reading

Pete

petehols, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  5. ajbarnes

ajbarnes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Pete,

Make sure you take a vacation when the journal is finished! After all your hard work and success, Hawaii sounds about right! :cool:

ajbarnes, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  6. petehols

Best Answers:
    @ajbarnes that sounds about right I feel as if I haven't had a break for about 6 months. Ah well thats the way things go. I believe I will have a long break come january 1 2010. It has been a ling journey but very much worth it.

Pete

7. madlabs

madlabs Peon

Best Answers:
    2 questions:
    When linking to the landing page in the article text, should the anchor text be the same keywords as the landing page's main keywords?

Also, what type of keywords are best for landing pages? For the articles the keywords I'm using have less than 10K competition and at least 1K monthly search volume. Would this not be a good idea for landing page keywords? Is it okay to have more competition for the landing page keywords because all the back links from the articles will give it a boost?

madlabs, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  8. contentpro101

contentpro101 Peon

Best Answers:
    Same Question In My Mind How He Get Traffic From AB As Its View Rates Are Very Poor As Compared To EZ

contentpro101, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  9. petehols

Best Answers:
    @madlabs you should use the keywords you are targeting in your article as the anchor text to link back to your landing page otherwise it could ruin your chances of getting the article listed for those search terms. I hope this makes sense.

@contentpro101 Everyone seems caught up with how many view EZA and AB get. It is not about the traffic you get from people searching these directories it is the traffic you get to these articles from google that matter. EZA articles would get the same amount of views as AB if they both were high on the seach engines likewise I am sure there are eza articles out there that don't get listed in google that only get a handful of views. Concentrate on the google listings for your articles and the views will come thick and fast.

Thanks

Pete

10. TerryGl

TerryGl Peon

Best Answers:
    If that is the case then your back linking strategy to those articles is not working. Think outside the square with your linking strategies. You will need to build some solid links to your articles and when you do, nothing will knock them off position 1.

TerryGl, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  11. willyboy104

willyboy104 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just wondering Pete do you out source many of your articles these days?

If so what sort of instructions do you tell the writer to make sure they are up to the quality you want?

Thanks

willyboy104, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  12. madlabs

madlabs Peon

Best Answers:
    Whoah this is exactly what I WASN'T doing!! Maybe I'll have better results now! Thanks Pete!

madlabs, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  13. Forcefield

Forcefield Peon

Best Answers:
    @petehols Sorry, I'm not sure if you missed my original question, but...

how many sales/traffic have resulted from your links on Yahoo! Answers?

Forcefield, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  14. petehols

Best Answers:
    @forcefield i will have to go back and check leave it with me and I will get back to you. I know there has been a few but the exact figures I will have to check.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  15. Forcefield

Forcefield Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds good! Thanks! :)

Forcefield, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  16. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    LMAO -- I'm laughing with TEARS! :))

No one will ever share the exact methods then I wouldn't go about using somebody else's methods as a gospel. I mean I have learned IM all on my own by testing and over testing again.

evelinawilliams007, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  17. madlabs

madlabs Peon

Best Answers:
    Holy crap Pete! All of my new articles using this new way are on page 1 of google! It's a miracle! And I haven't even done other directories or squidoo/hubpages/yahoo answers/etc for them yet! I hope it will last though, thanks again!

madlabs, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  18. petehols

Best Answers:
    @madlabs glad I could help. You need to bookmark and submit to other directories to push it up higher and then keep it on that first page. All the best.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  19. candy_lim01

candy_lim01 Peon

Best Answers:
    So can advise any other methods?
    How many articles do you use to link to your best ranking articles to push to page 1?

candy_lim01, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  20. realbrands

realbrands Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck with that,you should open a blog about this (blog is a good way to get more buyers)

realbrands, Oct 26, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.