1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 10 Months $60,000 All Free Traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerPublishing

TigerPublishing Member

Best Answers:
    Generally, the choice between blog and single page depends on the content you'll have on there. If you've only got one page of content, you don't need a blog... If you're going to be posting regular additions to the site for people to read through, then you need a blog.

If you are going to have a blog, go with a hosted blog. Blogger or Wordpress is fine. Hosted means you get a little boost in ranking just because you're on their domain.

TigerPublishing, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  2. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi tiger

Thanks for that I have my own domains and I would use wordpress i prefer them to blogger ones. I think I might go down the blog route. I have a lot to do this weekend lol

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  3. kochanck27

kochanck27 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good Stuff Man! I have been following alot of these types of forums.... unfortunately many have gone stale... if you know what I mean...

Good to see this one is still up and going. I have read every word everyone has said in this thread, and will continue to as I too work with EZA to approve my articles and continue with my blog. I am starting an online magazine in hopes to expand in the future, but first thing is first. I am starting with one post a day on the blog, writing 5 articles a day directing to the home page and inner pages of my blog.

One helpful tip for your new blogs... don't know if its worth commission, but hopefully :) haha

One of the best tips for your new blogs is to comment on related sites with high PR. The best way to find these is to go to Digg.com and look at the articles that have been Dugg many times. It may take a while, but these back links are very good for your blog!

The guy I learned this from went from PR 0 to PR4 in like two months I think it was. Make sure the comments are beneficial, but they don't have to be more than a couple sentences. You could generate a 10-30 back links an hour if you find a way to have fun with it. :) Do it for like a month for two hours a day and you can have at least 300-500 high PR back links to your blog.

Obviously, the faster you are the more you'll have and you could end up with thousands per month... especially with your dedication! It's also something you can do while you are waiting for EZA to get their act together. ;-)

And, this will bring many visitors as the high PR sites you comment on probably already get tons of visitors a day (which is why they have PR in the first place). The more PR your blog gets, the more organic visitors from search engines your blog will get, too. It's good any way you look at it.

I have just begun my journey with my new experiment, too, and I will pop in here daily to check up on your progress as things like this keep me going.

I'll also help to provide tips I have learned through my previous experiments to help you out as you go along.

I am with you for the long hall man! My theory is to find people doing the same thing so it's sort of like a backbone to keep going... no matter what article directories stall you... haha

Added to friends list!

Will talk again soon!

kochanck27, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  4. EllasMommy

EllasMommy Peon

Best Answers:
    Great information, Kochanck!

I think that helps a lot.

Question:

Does it matter if those blogs are dofollow or no follow in order to get PR?

EllasMommy, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  5. kochanck27

kochanck27 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @EllasMommy - Sorry forgot about that!! :) Thanks for reminding me!

Yes it does. They have to be dofollow, only because search engines will be able to travel to your site, acknowledging that your site has a link on the high PR site.

Don't let this scare you off though! Many of the sites that submit to Digg.com, if Digg is the site you are going to work from, will have dofollow links allowed in your comments, simply because the bloggers/website owners know that if they do let people add links, they will have more conversation on their blogs/websites, more traffic, and more comments.

~The one thing I would recommend would be to not put more than 2 links per comment, just so search engines, along with the website owners, don't think of your comment is spam.~

Another point I forgot to mention is once you have made a comment on a page, look around the site for more pages you can comment on. It is possible that their other pages, if they don't already, will gain High PR. Saves time searching for new sites and it also lets the website owner, along with viewers of that website, know that you are a quality reader and active on the site.

** Just remember!! Don't make general comments and post them to several different websites, even if it is practically the same article as the last one you just commented on. The more original, the less spamy you, your comments, and your blog will look.

If you do come across another website that has an article similar or even almost identical to one you commented on before, simply rewrite the old comment targeting the new article. It shouldn't take any longer to rewrite 2-3 sentences as it would to copy and paste the old comment.

kochanck27, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  6. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Most blogs are add nofollow attribute in comments which really don't pass any PR value to link added. Before commenting you must see either blog comments are dofollow or not.

Every one have different perception about same thing. when It comes to using Digg I do follow top dugged stories and try to make my post a super post. This really help me to gain hundreds of backlinks without doing any work also it gives my blog an authority in terms of SERP.

When it comes to link building don't focus on single way, try different options e.g. Related Forum posting, PR submission's, Articles submission, Social bookmarking, Sponsoring a related WP theme there are tons you can do on.

I will advice you to be innovative when it comes to link building.

Hope this help.

Robert25, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  7. alexg6798

alexg6798 Peon

Best Answers:
    i hope this works for you man cause i will use the same thing if it works so best of luck to you

alexg6798, Mar 27, 2009 IP
  8. nealh

nealh Peon

Best Answers:
    what a thread, thanks for sharing your experience. I'm also waiting for EZ to approve articles which have taken well over a week. They must be busy.

Keep on with the updates, I have just read the entire thread and am addicted to your progress.

Good Luck;)

nealh, Mar 27, 2009 IP
  9. sidX

sidX Peon

Best Answers:
    Read all your posts and all the reply's... and it kind of inspires me for my projects:)
    I don't have such high hope for up to 60k in 10 months as i'm still a newbie... but would love to do somewhere arround 6k extra income / year from the 3 projects i'm developing right now.
    I was pretty down and even thought if i should continue developing my projects... but after reading some of your posts i got my hopes high again and will try to log everything i do(same way you're doing here) and try to improve..
    Cheers and thanks for a great thread, hope you'll follow on it for the rest of the 9month and 1/2 and i'll make sure to follow your thread everytime i see a new post on it.

sidX, Mar 27, 2009 IP
  10. squeezeplaycards

squeezeplaycards Peon

Best Answers:
    In regards to all the tips on link building above I have another one to toss into the toolbox. I have begun using SEO for Firefox and have enabled the highlighting of no follow links in red. That way when I am browsing a blog or forum I can quickly spot any backlink possibilities.

squeezeplaycards, Mar 27, 2009 IP
  11. NickE83

NickE83 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hows this going for you man, Very interesting little Journal....

NickE83, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  12. petehols

Best Answers:
    WOOHOO

Just thought I would share with you guys. Woke up this morning to the first sale of the experiment. A whole $22.60 but I suppose you have to start somewhere. This is from a product with 50% commission which is ok so at least I am starting to see some movement on things. Got 2 articles done yesterday so I am up and awake and ready to rock and roll with more squidoo pages. The rest of my eza articles should be live by tomorrow so hopefully this will give me a boost and hopefully another sale.

Will update later on today.

Take it easy

Pete

P.S Only another $59,977.40 to go

P.P.S also bought a puppy at the weekend who is currently chewing on my laptop as we speak. Lol

petehols, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  13. tibor28

tibor28 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey congratulations. Glad to hear you are moving on with your project and that its brining the first fruit! Good luck on achieving your goal and dont forget to keep us updated!

tibor28, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  14. petehols

Best Answers:
    Thanks Tibor

Will Update this as often as possible.

Pete

15. javaongsan

javaongsan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congradulations on your first sale, your hardwork finally paid off

javaongsan, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  16. LilBlackDress

LilBlackDress Peon

Best Answers:
    YAY Pete! Congrats on your sale. Now was that from a redirected domain or a website?

As far as Ezine goes. They are much harder to deal with than other directories but, they get so much more traffic, you just have to go with it, I guess.

LilBlackDress, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  17. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hi LilBlackDress

That was on a redirected domain . I am leaving that one the way it is I am only going to start a blog on other ones that I feel will benefit from a list being built up.

Thanks all

Pete

18. hbl

hbl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well done mate! Keep writing more articles to make more sales.

hbl, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  19. petehols

Best Answers:
    Thanks hbl

I am concentrating on my squidoo pages and submitting to more article directories to get higher listings now.

Just as I am typing this SALE NUMBER 2!!!!!!!! has just come in this time on another product for a total sale of $31.84. Total so far for today is $54.45 this day has just got so much better.

I am over the moon I usually find that the first couple of sales are the hardest to get. I am will on my way now. This has just pumped me up to write more. I think I will try for another 10 articles today maybe 5 of each of the products I have sold today.

WOO HOO I LOVE THIS JOB!!!!

Thanks all for reading and the support you have given me to keep me going on . Now we are on the big countdown -

$59,945.55 Left to go. Lets keep this up I am sure this thread will spurr a lot more people on to try that little bit harder.

Thanks again everyone will post another update tonight.

Pete

20. rbf738

rbf738 Peon

Best Answers:
    Gotta love those beautiful blue and grey bars when they're filled up.

Glad you're still with it since I last posted in this thread and you're even starting to see some money come out of your work, it just gets easier from here!

Congrats on the puppy, btw!

rbf738, Mar 29, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.