1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 10 Months $60,000 All Free Traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi

Thanks for the questions. Firstly theredgiant I am currently promoting 3 products on this journal ( obviously not going to name them ) but the first 10 articles per product are the easiest to do. You find the 10 keywords you want to target and write individual articles on those keyword and hey presto 10 articles each. Next I will find another 10 different keywords and do the same. After the first load of articles have been on EZA for a week or so I will see what articles are converting with the most views then take those articles and rewrite them using the same keywords. There are a number of different ways you can say the same thing with the one meaning.

@lazlow all these areticles for the first 60 of them ( 20 per product ) are written from scratch. I do not use article spinners as most of them are crap. I rewrite my own articles to be different but to mean the same thing with the same keywords.

Thanks for the interest.

Pete

petehols, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  2. petehols

Best Answers:
    Ok it wouldn't let me edit the post above so will have to post a new topic.

DAY 7

Got 5 articles done today so that is me up to 35 articles still waiting for my first load to be accepted but shouldn't be long now as it has went through the first initial review. Will be waiting to do the squidoo and hub pages once the first load of articles get submitted. then will also bookmark those articles and link back via squidoo and hubpages and also link to those articles via yahoo answers so once these articles clear EZA then that is when it will be full steam ahead.

I have one product on my books that I am very dubious about. I don't know if it will make me any money. I believe it is a good product in principal but i don't know. It has low gravity and there is not much competition but I don't know call it a gut feeling or something. I might have to bump it with one I have my eye on. I will let it run though for about 30 articles and see what sort of response I get from them.

Apart from that not much happening until these articles clear EZA which hopefully should be tomorrow. Oh yeah almost forgot Once they clear EZA will be submitting them to about 5 other directories the ones I have so far are Articlesbase ( which has been very good to me in the past 15 sales in 2 weeks from 12 articles ), Go articles, searchwarp, buzzle and isnare if anyone can suggest any better directories I am always open to ideas.

Anyway will wrap this up today and will post back again tomorrow and let you know if they have been accepted yet then we can get this journal pumping.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  3. Frankenfine

Frankenfine Peon

Best Answers:
    Good on you. Though I have to wonder if you spend so little time in deciding products, domain etc. to base 10mos work on. Market research is a very big part.

Frankenfine, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  4. theredgiant

theredgiant Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think I'm starting to get it. You don't write articles about the product, rather articles targeting different keywords used by the product and then include the same product on each of those articles. Am I right?

theredgiant, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  5. savetheozone

savetheozone Member

Best Answers:

You mention buzzle for submitting your articles after submitting them to EZA. However buzzle claims that they do not accept duplicate articles (that is they won't accept your articles if you have already submitted them to EZA first). How do you get away with that? Or maybe you rewrite your articles before submitting them to buzzle ?

Thanks

savetheozone, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  6. petehols

Best Answers:
    @savetheozone

I change the title and the first couple of paragraphs for my buzzle submissions and this seems to do the trick for them

Pete

7. lhrowley

lhrowley Peon

Best Answers:
    I love that you're testing and tracking your efforts - very few marketers are disciplined enough to do that.

I'm bookmarking this thread to keep up on your progress. Best of luck, and keep up the great work with the updates!

lhrowley, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  8. petehols

Best Answers:
    @lhrowley

Thanks I think it is important to track my efforts it really is the only way to test what works on your campaign and what you need to concentrate on.

Thanks for your support

Pete

9. petehols

Best Answers:
    DAY 8

Only got 3 articles done today. EZA has still not approved my articles they are still in pending status so hopefully will happen tomorrow. Got quite a few articles to put up now. I am also thinking of adding another product to the list I think 4 products seem a better round number and I like this product a lot. I am currently doing my research for keywords etc. I know the product sells so will see what sort of phrases I can get.

Hopefully when EZA approves my first load of articles I can then get the Platinum upgrade and this experiement/ Journal can move along at a better speed. It is just the initial waiting I hate with EZA

So far 0 article published
    0 sales
    29 hops mainly from yahoo answers
    Still $60,000 left to go.
    9 months 3 weeks left

Need to start moving on this as the time is always ticking.

COME ON EZA

Thanks for reading

Pete

petehols, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  10. simplyjo

simplyjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is great work, Pete. I wish I had that much discipline to line up articles till I wait for approval. I just wait , wait and keep waiting . LOL. Got 6 articles pending at EZA, waitin for approval since over 1 week now. Sigh.

All the best, buddy. I am sure u will hit the magical number :)

simplyjo, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  11. petehols

Best Answers:
    Just a quick post will update more later. woke up to a nice email this morning that my first article was approved and I have received expert author status for it. Woohoo I think things are finally starting to move with eza. Hopefully now this will get better. It was one that I was worried about getting approved. I think they should all sail through now and hopefully an automatic Platinum upgrade then I can start getting the rest of them in quicker.

Anyway just thought I would share. I will update more tonight.

Thanks

Pete

P.S I have just checked my first article out on google and it is sitting on the top of Page 3 out of 102 million results this is without even any links going to it. So I am starting the linking now hopefully a page 1 slot for this soon and then quite a bit of traffic. Fingers crossed. Here i go.

P.P.S Still waiting the other articles getting approved.

petehols, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  12. antantnz

antantnz Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Pete ...

great idea and wish you the best of luck ... ezine can be very slow during those first lots of articles, but hopefully you get platinum status soon and things should start to move a bit more quickly :d

antantnz, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  13. adiosan

adiosan Peon

Best Answers:
    hey petehols...

nice effort pete...i'm a newbie to..so i'll keep update this thread for my own motivation..keep it up bro...hope u can share you experience to the others

adiosan, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  14. petehols

Best Answers:
    DAY 9

Well as i said earlier got my first article approved at the point of writing this still waiting on the others that I submitted at the same time. I have submitted the articles now to a few other article sites with links to the ezine article to see if I can push it up the listings a bit higher. Now the article that was published this morning is sitting on the top of page 2 so when the other article directories kick in along with the social bookmarking I should be able to get it onto page 1 this is on a search term with 102,000,000 other sites when you so a search for it. It is quite a highly searched for phrase so fingers crossed this time tomorrow I should see a few more clicks. I have pasted the stats for the first 12 hours of the article below -

Article(s) Views:
    Profile Views:
    URL Clicks:

This article got expert author status so it will get a few more when it goes onto the feeds, emails and first page.

I will keep you update over the next few days on how this one does and when the others get approved. I have wrote another 5 articles today and created a squidoo page for the article that got approved with links to ezine article on it. All these links count and hopefully will make the difference. So far I have had 14 hops, no sales but i expected that at this stage, through the article tid which I don't quite understand as ezine is only saying 10 clicks.

If you have any questions or suggestions keep them coming and i will get round to answering them.

Thanks for reading.

Pete

petehols, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  15. shand0

shand0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you using a redirected domain or a pre-sell page?

shand0, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  16. petehols

Best Answers:
    redirected domains at the moment. I will split test with landing pages later.

Cheers

Pete

PS the first article that was publish has just hit page 1 woo hoo here we go.

17. rbf738

rbf738 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck Pete. I hope that you stick with this/keeping documenting. Nothing against you, just I can't think of one documented journey that anyone's ever stuck with, let alone gotten halfway through their goal. They drop off making posts before long.

Good luck!

rbf738, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  18. petehols

Best Answers:
    hi rbf738

I have been on this forum since 2006 and I don't think I have missed a day being logged in here so it will be easy enough for me to keep posting. I make that promise to you my last post will be when I have made $60,000 or December whichever comes sooner. Hopefully it will be when i have made the $60,000

Thanks for reading.

Pete

19. petehols

Best Answers:
    DAY 10

OK this is defo friday the 13th. I think I have pi@#ed off one of the ezine people . I emailed the after the first article was approved. I woke up this morning to the other 9 articles being rejected. 5 of them for a general error which means that they do not accept illegal material. The product I am promoting is not illegal this is a totally legal product that is available to everyone. I think i just possed them off big time by emailing them, I wish i had held off a bit now. I have spent the day re-writing articles to make sure they go through I have just re-submitted them and the have changed the category that I submitted them to. Is this normal practice? Has anyone had this happen to them that the reviewer has changed the category, I think it is in the wrong category now but if they approve it i will not complain. The articles are now in their final stages so hopefully they will approve them soon and I can report back. I have submitted the article that is approved to all article database and socila bookmarking tools I am now on page 1 of google and waiting to be 1st page on EZA because of my expert author for that article. Currently stats are below -

Article(s) Views:
    Profile Views:
    URL Clicks:

Live Articles:
    Pending Articles:

No sales as of yet and 20 hops via the article. Will keep you updated with the progress tomorrow.

Thanks for reading

Pete

petehols, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  20. simplyjo

simplyjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ooops ! I too emailed them requesting them to check my pending articles asap. Thank god ! they actually DID approve one more article for me - instead of denying all . LOL.
    Good luck with getting them approved - but won't they take another 10 days again ??? I hope not......

simplyjo, Mar 13, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.