1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank is NOT processing credit cards!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by taraff1, Dec 21, 2008.

1. ayork2413

ayork2413 Peon

Best Answers:
    35% paypal buyers here

ayork2413, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  2. kingbrend

kingbrend Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow... I can't believe it's been 3 days now and ZERO sales...

That's a new low for me. Wow... I usually get 3-4 day, and only a few times I would have a zero day but three days in a row with no sales... that's a first...

bad times..

kingbrend, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  3. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes thats a good question. Well, Mike Filsaine is a popular marketer, but being popular and successful does not mean that he can just start any project (like a clickbank altrnative) and make it better.

If this was the case every popular site(such as amazon, ebay, etc) would be replaced with a newer once all the time. The main problem with paydotcomm (and all the other so called clickbank alternatives) is that they do not offer their own payment processor, and the publisher pay the affiliates.

This way they just get rid of lot of work from their part (cutting checks) but they loose lot of business this way - and are death in the water.

web_18designer, Dec 27, 2008 IP