1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ClickBank Is Having Problems - PROOF

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by kinitex, Sep 18, 2008.

1. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Interesting. I've stopped promoting all of my campaigns. I make money elsewhere so can ride the storm. Plus I'm only a clickbank newbie.

I could however offer some advice to publishers. People can still use paypal as a payment gateway (to charge their credit/debit card) even if they dont have an account. At the paypal screen they just pay directly rather than logging in like we do.

Perhaps publishers could asvise customers of this, or have them sign up to an aweber form and be mailed when the problems are over? It may help retain some customers...

mikey1090, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  2. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats not a very wise idea...Keep in mind that affiliates send buyers to the publishers page and if the money go trough paypal they wownt get the commission. - which will result il all affiliates stop promoting your product and defeat the scope of clickbank...

web_18designer, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  3. kinitex

kinitex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have stopped all my CB PPC campaigns. I am still getting my bum traffic but obviously not getting any sales from it because the orders won't go through. So until I see sales start coming in again I won't put another ounce of effort into promoting any clickbank products.

kinitex, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  4. AffilateRook1

AffilateRook1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I just had a sale this morning from a CC.. I dont know if its luck or what but uhh.. yeah

AffilateRook1, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  5. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm curious what other affiliate programs you promote. My diversification efforts have been pretty bad lol.

Supper, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  6. slixeh

slixeh Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just had a sale, visa. Paid 9$ when really it was meant to be around 60$ how do i go about contacting clickbank to fix this?

thanks

slixeh, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  7. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I recently started a new PPC campaign. So you think I should pause it?

Doesn't really want to waste money, because of Clickbank's problems...

bl4ckmaN^, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  8. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Perhaps you misunderstood me. I was referring to the paypal option when paying with clickbank, not publishers taking private paypal payments :)

I get money from web services I do. Selling sites, but mostly directory coding/installations and similar work like PSD > xhtml/css coding.

As for other affiliates, you should look into T-Shirts. No shit, they convert at 1:25 for me. Piss easy to market to, I get $4 per sale. Did I mention that most buyers like a few T-Shirts and buy around 3 at a time. Hehe :D

mikey1090, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  9. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Cafepress you mean? I tried to sell some on a "mock you" spoof satire like blog lol. I haven't logged into that account for a while. I'll see if I got any sales.

Edit: lol. I logged into my cafepress for the first time in like half a year or so. "Available CafeCash: $19". I assume that came from sales. I can't figure out how to use there stats system. I want to know which product sold. There's only to. The stupid shirt and the hilarious thong.

Edit 2: lol. hahah 3 thongs, 1 t-shirt. Hilarious. The same guy bought the thongs. hahahahahhahahaah. OMG. That's so hilarious.

Supper, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  10. Honkytonk43

Honkytonk43 Peon

Best Answers:
    I know some people are doing well this month, but many more, myself included, aren't. Since I suspect this to be Clickbanks fault I think they should report their issues to us and they aren't, it's on us to keep track of what the hells going on.

So, to add contribution to keeping track I'm going to add some personal sales details:

Today I sold my first Mastercard sale in 7 days. So... It may be looking up

Honkytonk43, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  11. lanabenton

lanabenton Peon

Best Answers:
    That is a very good point! Our economy is in pretty bad shape indeed!

lanabenton, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  12. Dazed_and_confused

Dazed_and_confused Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yesterday stats: 1 Mastercard sale but not US from bum marketing.

Dazed_and_confused, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  13. Volknet

Volknet Peon

Best Answers:
    You have caps in CPA marketing too... actually more frequently.

Either way, I don't push enough volume through CB to tell if CB is really having issues but I will look into it through the higher volume affiliates I know. I'll post back once I find out what they say.

Volknet, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  14. www.infoebookstore.co.uk

www.infoebookstore.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems to be back up again, made 5 sales in last 24 hours, all from natural traffic.

Not sure if I should start PPC again, it could just be a temporary improvement!

Will see how it pans out today.

Anyone else seen an improvement?

15. einfostream

einfostream Peon

Best Answers:
    Until now all seems very badly….

einfostream, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  16. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    I seen an improvement as well, but still the conversion rate is about half of my normal average. While this could mean that its just a bad day for conversion, Most probably the system is not 100% working.

web_18designer, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  17. kinitex

Best Answers:
    Its now been 4 days without a sale. To even go one day without a sale is very rare for me.

kinitex, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  18. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I had a sale during during normal hours (during the day), and I thought that they may fixed it. But that was it.

Supper, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  19. Ganceann

Ganceann Peon

Best Answers:
    Risk management is part and parcel of any large business... but when affiliates are affected they should be informed so they can stop sending paid traffic via PPC only to find that people can't order due to risk management kicking in etc.

Affiliates will generally be the only people who lose out (although some publishers will lose out if they are also sending PPC traffic). If affiliates are informed to pause campaigns they will be able to save $100s instead of paying for traffic that stands no chance of converting due to risk management procedures.

Ganceann, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  20. kinitex

Best Answers:
    This risk management shit makes no sense to me at all. How do they decide who to cap, how to cap them, which customers to deny? Why was there no problems like this before they did their update?

kinitex, Sep 20, 2008 IP