1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Is about to steal very buddies money

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by newprogramer69, Nov 26, 2012.

I was told from someone from with in the beast that the new "color coded risk tier" crap it just there so clickbank can take money and close your account at will and just blame it on bad quaity.

newprogramer69, Nov 26, 2012 IP
  2. Stoudenmire

Stoudenmire Member

Best Answers:
    This is common knowledge!

Stoudenmire, Nov 26, 2012 IP
  3. davetrebas

davetrebas Active Member

Best Answers:
    There's a long thread on the Wariors forum about this. I haven't sold anything on Clickbank recently and my color is green/normal. As I understand it, the affiliate is penalized for refunds and chargebacks. Something about starting with 100 points that decline.

davetrebas, Nov 26, 2012 IP
  4. zschmied

zschmied Peon

Best Answers:
    I have had a Clickbank account for about 7 years, and in the past I've done as much as $20,000 a month with Clickbank, as an affiliate only. I've been to Clickbanks private parties in New York and met most of their staff. Today I earn most of my money through other APPs.

About a month ago I decided to start promoting several Clickbank products out of my old account. Since them I've managed to keep an affiliate rating of either green or blue. "Good" or "Very Good." My refund rates over the past month is just over 10% and I've had ZERO chargebacks. 2 days ago my account rating changed to "Yellow," even though my refund rate did not change. After noticing that my account was not making any sales, I checked my hoplinks to find that they've been deactivated.

Clickbank never made any attempt to contact me, NOT EVEN AN EMAIL!!! as I continued to pump money into my dead campaigns. How ignorant is that?

So far they haven't stolen any of my money, we'll see...

zschmied, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  5. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow that sucks...I don't like this. I hope they change it soon.

ninjamtlt1, Dec 2, 2012 IP