1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Instant notification

Discussion in 'PHP' started by dordor, Mar 5, 2015.

Hi guys

I'm trying to setup CB instant notification PHP script.

Found this one:
    http://upto50.net/im-tutorials/updated-set-email-notifications-clickbank-sales/

I get a 'success' message from clickbank when I test it but no email are being sent.
    Any ideas? Any other recommended scripts?
    I do not really need the email but a script to get the sale details into my DB.

Any advise will be appreciated [​IMG]

dordor, Mar 5, 2015 IP
  2. emptee

emptee Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey mate - I think I responded to you on WF..

Anyway - I just realized after seeing this again, that the reason you're getting success on CB, is that your PHP script will return 200.

What I'd recommend, is that you confirm that mail('','test','test'); works as expected in a separate php file?

If it doesn't - there's your problem!

If it does, try putting mail('','test',$decrypted); just below the $decrypted = trim... line and see what happens..

Michael

emptee, Mar 6, 2015 IP
  3. dordor

dordor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks!!

The idea you provided helped me find the problem.

All the code under $fromemail was creating the problem.

$fromEmail = "<script cf-hash="f9e31" type="text/javascript">
    /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>";

dordor, Mar 6, 2015 IP