1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Direct Deposit ..

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by SharePro, Feb 1, 2014.

Please someone cane tell me how long it takes Clickbank Direct Deposit transation to be done ?

I mean how much time needs to get my $$$ into my account ..??

Thanks

SharePro, Feb 1, 2014 IP
  2. DominicGarside

DominicGarside Peon

Best Answers:
    DIRECT DEPOSIT (UNITED STATES)
    ClickBank offers direct deposit of your ClickBank account payment to U.S. bank accounts at no extra charge. Direct deposits may take 1-2 business days to reach your account, although many direct deposits are received on the same day that we send them.

DIRECT DEPOSIT (INTERNATIONAL)
    ClickBank offers International Direct Deposit (XACH) for direct deposit of your ClickBank account payments into certain international bank accounts, at no extra charge. XACH offers a fast and reliable method for direct deposit of your account payments in your local currency.

ClickBank has negotiated currency conversion rates superior to most any bank, near the base currency market exchange rate on the day at or near your payment date.

Once sent, XACH payments generally take only a few days to reach your account, depending on what country your account is in.

DominicGarside, Feb 16, 2014 IP