1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Commission Fraud

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by JohnS0N, Oct 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinitex

kinitex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When people stop making money, they say irrational things. Kind of like this thread. I know, I was there myself.

kinitex, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  2. AllproJJ

AllproJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with part of your post, but I don't agree that if you can't market clickbank products you're a loser... lol

AllproJJ, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  3. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Here's some red reputation. Hope you'll enjoy it.

Did you actually read the post Rambo? What does this post have to do with the ability of promoting products?

I said I was in a middle of a website launch and was testing a product. I didn't receive a commission from it? Have you even heard about commission fraud before tough guy? If you make 5 sales a month, I suspect you don't care that your network is stealing your commissions. Once you'll make bigger numbers, you'll understand.

I've experienced commission theft before and if you want to promote through a network that is defrauding you, be my guest. They make their bread from people with a degree of ignorance like yours.

I for one will only work with a network that is honest with me.

JohnS0N, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  4. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You stop making money if you follow methods that have no grounds. Methods that are as weak as a bubble. You probably follow such methods. And how can you actually "stop" making money?

In every legitimate business you start with an investment. That investment is measured with time and money. The first months most businesses fail to make a profit, after that the only way is up. The only thing needed is work. So you can't just "stop" making money. Only if you give up.

JohnS0N, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  5. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    On the contrary my friend,

This is not comparable to brick/mortar, you can VERY EASILY stop making money in this game. A competitor bumps you, a new product (or 10) launch around you, someone scoops your PPC campaigns/keys, the market shifts, CB has an update, there are many defects to consistency in this biz - even if only temporarily, everyone 'stops' making money and or fluctuates, in fact even brick/mortars.

ClickBank is not bulletproof that's for sure, however one sale not being tracked properly (even with your experience), is not enough to call out a network - and frankly if CB was a public CO. I would have invested in them asap, and will go further to say mark my words that in 3-5 years, as much as everyone thinks the next best thing is around the corner, CB will be even bigger and untouchable. If your day gets bent out of whack over one sale and you spend this much time ranting and raving about it, chances are you're missing more sales instead of adjusting your campaign, just calling CB directly to sort it, or move on - this thread is legit but we have 'your word' and 'one sale' missed...

Just move on mate, focus on more important things, expect ish to happen. I just finished an interview a while back and will quote "Every time you start/plan something, always incorporate a s#!t Happens' clause - When you're 70-99% complete your project or things seem to be in your favor - S#!T HAPPENS".

/rant rebuttle.
    NC.

NCMedia, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  6. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    NCMedia, I don't care about this incident even the slightest, at least money-wise. If you look at my signature, you'll notice that I run a fraud prevention website. It's my lifetime dedication to contribute at least a little to scam prevention and exploitation of the not knowledgeable. That is why the report here, to give a "heads up" to fellow marketers not to trust everyone and everything they read and see, blindly. It seems though, nobody is really interested in the report, so we can stop the conversation and close the thread, as I don't have the time to talk anyone into anything. Nor is it my intention. I have only shared my experience, not more not less.

If you believe that you can easily stop making money online, then that is your opinion. Mine is different and I believe my business is standing on pretty good grounds. I am confident these grounds are 10 times stronger than the whole US financial market ever was.

Even in a worst case scenario, if all my businesses broke down, I could build similar and new again, because I have the skills and the knowledge. Besides, for the tough times you always have a backup plan. Then your fears are gone.

JohnS0N, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  7. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.