1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank article marketing journal

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Supper, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seantish

seantish Peon

Best Answers:
    Good job,
    Nice to see, Finally some results.
    Don't stop now. Continue doing what you are doing. I think you got it!
    Wash and repeat.

seantish, Apr 12, 2008 IP
  2. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks sean.

I'm hoping this wasn't a fluke, because I'm just going to keep repeating it over and over and over again. Hopefully the sales repeat over and over and over again lol.

Supper, Apr 12, 2008 IP
  3. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's great man , you finally made your first sale .You are not a quitter . You really deserve it . How does it feel ? feel good right ? wait until you start making more sales a day . You will go crazy

Keep up the good work

Mega

megarudy, Apr 12, 2008 IP
  4. GeronimoRubio

GeronimoRubio Guest

Best Answers:
    This sounds like a fascinating and great plan. I will be following this thread closely. I wish you all the luck my friend and do tell when ya crack the code, eh...lol

GeronimoRubio, Apr 12, 2008 IP
  5. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been lurking around this thread and you just made me register so I could comment :p Lol.

I really admire your work... Approximately how long does it take for you to write an article?

This is awesome man, congrats on the sale. Keep up the good work.

lemonarian, Apr 12, 2008 IP
  6. rickyou

rickyou Peon

Best Answers:
    congratulation! Now you will need to make sure that the sale is consistent ;)

Rick

rickyou, Apr 12, 2008 IP
  7. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow. Congratulations!
    Did the sale come from an article or your email list? It'll be interesting to know.
    Good luck,
    nadavs

nadavs, Apr 12, 2008 IP
  8. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks everyone. Next step is to get daily sales.

nadavs it came from articles, not the old 75 I wrote that were crap. From three new articles I wrote and were accepted on Friday.

I've yet to do anything with my mailing list. I'll probably send them an informative email now that I think of it.

20 minutes or less. It really depends on my mood. Sometimes I'm just in the mood and can't stop typing. It's one of those moods where you write a paragraph and than you think of another 5 paragraphs to write about. Other times I have brain farts.

It feels great. Pumps me up and makes me want to go pump out another 100 articles.

Supper, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  9. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, he didn't order the same thing twice. It was two different products the affiliate was selling. One was like a $50 commission and the other was $17.

Supper, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  10. students-forum

students-forum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've just spent the last 20 mins of my time reading this thread. Thanks for sharing the information, keep posting I've learn't a lot from this thread! Congratulations on your sales, reminds me of London Bus's. You wait too long for one and then two come a long at the same time.

students-forum, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  11. argothiusz

argothiusz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's about time eh?
    You will get chargeback because that person probably refresh the purchase page. xD

argothiusz, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  12. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    Yar.

One key success priniciple you have to keep in mind is that Insanity is defined as Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Yeah, something to keep in mind, lol. Always test different strategies and see what works best. Resource boxes, headlines, style of writing, length of articles etc.

Also, why do you limit yourself to Ezinearticles when there's like thousands of places you could submit articles to. I use a free article submitter from imwishlist.com

Have you thought about putting up your articles on blogs and building up a blog network. I'm currently working with my own system that involves making two blogger blogs for each product I'm promoting, writing 8 articles per project, setting up squidoo lenses and hubpages hubs. Putting up classifieds on Craigslist and USFreeAds. Then I bookmark them all using social bookmarking services. I just use Digg, Stumbleupon, Propeller and everything else I've got on onlywire.com

I interlink everything, building backlinks and pagerank. From the previous projects I've worked with to the new ones. It just keeps building the more you do it. This means that when you have a blog network of like 30+ blogs, it's gonna be really easy to rank high on google.

That's bum marketing for ya. :p

If you do one project a day, that's about 12 articles a day plus two classified ads.

Now I've just started with this but I've heard of people making thousands each month from similiar systems.

Erm, my point is that you shouldn't restrict yourself to only ezinearticles, you're leaving a lot of money on the table by doing so.

Good luck man, keep up that motivation and you'll be a super affiliate in no time.

lemonarian, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  13. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll probably give that a try. I can always submit articles later, it's EA has the most traffic.

My articles do get rewritten and posted on my site in the way of blog. I do submit them to social bookmarking sites. I've done squidoo lenses(which I'm underwhelmed by the results).

I'll have to give that a try.

Supper, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  14. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    No sales today :( I was hoping I was going to have another repeat day lol. Anyway, should be an interesting week. Hopefully I'll have another sale.

total clicks: 422
    sales:2
    commission: $70
    opt-ins:42

Supper, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  15. manisht07

manisht07 Peon

Best Answers:
    nice job.i hope you make more and more and more.I am testing the waters.
    Also i also tried squidoo and have just got 7 visitors out of which most were the ones which were my friends from dp who reviewed my lens.So i would advice you to drop squidoo.

manisht07, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  16. natkay2603

natkay2603 Peon

Best Answers:
    You are builing optin and sales well.

natkay2603, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  17. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys.

Manish. Yeah, I haven't really touched squidoo in a while. It's not worth my time since it's really producing nothing.

Note to self. I will no longer miss days where I don't submit articles. I hate waiting. I guess no articles will be accepted today at EA because I didn't submit any on friday(which I'm guessing is the queue they're working on). I promise I'll submit everyday, so something is getting accepted everyday.

Supper, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  18. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd suggest not dropping squidoo! I mean, it's ridiculously easy to get ranked in google, I've been #1 in google for several different keywords, but I've noticed that some ads on USFreeAds have knocked them down, so that's worthwile too.

And, Squidoo has a pagerank 7 too, like Ezinearticles so it's basically just as easy to get ranked on there... But their main benefit is that they accept affiliate links and there's no waiting for approval.

Beats EZinearticles if you ask me, but it doesn't hurt to work BOTH!

Also keep the backlink factor in mind.

lemonarian, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  19. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd like to buy into the idea of squidoo but I can't. When I did the 30 day challenge it was really pushed, but I don't think it has the mustard it used too.

Supper, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  20. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    total hop clicks: 444
    total sales: 2

Supper, Apr 14, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.