1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank article marketing journal

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Supper, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sod all = nada = mai me arai = nothing.

Right, thanks, thats what i thought, getting bugger all traffic though.

any joy = any luck, you have english people in canada don't you? !

rob33, May 11, 2008 IP
  2. j.cardell01

j.cardell01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, a well deserved round-of-a-plause for such determination and drive to complete your goals!

I on the other hand write articles for my clients, and I'm doing very well, as most of my clients come back for more, and more articles. I did at one time consider article marketing combined with affiliate products, but I certainly do better just writing articles for my loyal and ever growing clientelle...

I do have a competitor (company), but the owner is a good friend of mine, who manages a 'bulk' writing team and produce original, quality material for cheap, much like myself...except I stress more on lower volume, but high quality..

Here they are - www.wordstreme.com - I thought you might find them useful at some point..

All the best, and I will continue reading on your success!

j.cardell01, May 20, 2008 IP
  3. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like this thread, even though there's alot of arguing.

There's two things that I know from my experience of internet marketing:

Quality definitely beats Quantity - It may seem hard to fathom at first, however, it's true, a well-written article just does better. If a person writes 1,000 crap articles, while another person writes 100 high quality articles in the same niche the 100 guy's going to win.

This is Cliche but true: Work Smart, & Hard; not just hard. - getting the most out of every article can be your ticket to incredible amounts of traffic.

You have a high performance engine. From what I've seen, you have a work-ethic that many others can not even come close to getting; and your wealth is probably increasing. If you devote your incredible work ethic to working smarter - your going to be a highly successful internet marketer.

Two: Someone said "When you write articles, you are not building your own business - your building theirs"

Well, I don't see it like that; I see it like outsourcing. You are outsourcing the traffic ezinearticles is getting and using it for your own websites; in return they get adsense earnings and increased traffic to their website by you submitting articles. It's really a Joint Venture if you think about it; because both parties benefit when you write articles.

Anyways, for all Article Marketers out there, just get the snow ball rolling. In the beginning, I didn't even look at my stats in the beginning. Seeing all goose-eggs everyday can discourage you. It's important to trust what you are doing.

I knew the method worked, I knew I had a great niche, and I knew If I write, submit, and forget the snow-flake trickle turns into an avalanche of traffic.

ExpertForumGuy, May 29, 2008 IP
  4. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    Great post I will be keeping a close eye one this one

bunch, May 29, 2008 IP
  5. placeboeffect

placeboeffect Peon

Best Answers:
    It really is important to do proper keyword research, and if you aren't seeing success, try targeting terms with lower competition.

Matt

placeboeffect, May 29, 2008 IP
  6. roy77

roy77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear thread starter (or administator... )
    Lets do some business.
    PMing you now.

roy77, May 29, 2008 IP
  7. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with this philosophy exactly.

I agree with what you're saying, but there is things about it that piss me off. I'm not trying to start a fight, but I'll explain.

Every time someone tells me the overly used "work smarter, not harder" cliche, I always notice they haven't seen any of my work or know nothing about me. How the F@$& do they know I'm not working "smart"?

And who decides what "Smart" is? IS it a universal thing, or do elitist that sit on the side lines that judge people determine it? How does a person find out what is "smart"? Do we listen to the same regurgitated advice that has been pounded out over and over again? "Make a squidoo lens." Hell, I've been hearing advice on SEO from irrelevant 1998 search engines alogarithms.

All the successful and rich people have one thing in common. They failed like a mother f*#ker. I can only think about where I'd be if I only wrote 1 article a day, but spent 8hrs on it, to make it a "QUALITY" mother fu#$er. I'd probably have quit because I'd be banging my head on the wall from getting nothing for me work. I pounded out articles and you know what I had articles that performed like shit, but you know what, I did have a few that did great. I could go look at my failures and success and figure out what was doing good for me and what was bad. I learned at an incredible pace because I was willing to pump out 10-15-20-30 articles a day.

Seems like a lot of hard work. Well, this is a business to make money, not preschool, where sit around drawing pictures of the ABCs.

I think there is a point where "quality" can be detrimental. When you sit around trying to put too much "quality" in you miss out on opportunities. The greatest business gurus put out inferior products. Look at Bill Gates, did he put out Windows when it was good quality without bugs and crap. He through it out there early, still bugged up and crap. Well, he has gone on to become the richest man in the world. Do I need good quality, or do I just need to provide something. I'm sure both play a role.

Want to know what I've learned from article marketing. The most important factor is the keywords. The most successful articles end up catching the front page of google for low competition keywords. The next is a resource box that makes people want to click. That's it.

Notice I didn't mention anything about the article content. All the "good" articles out there that I've read have had the same overly vague cliche ridden content of the same information a 1000 people before them expounded. Why did he do good, because he hit the keyword and the resource box got people clicking.

To be honest the resource box isn't really that important. If you hit google you can be guaranteed a typical 5% CTR resource box will start getting 30-40%.

Quality, is overrated. We had a saying as adult webmaster, "make them pay for pink". All that means is we aren't hear to provide surfers with unlimited amounts of good content. We are here to give them enough to pay for good stuff, that's it.

Supper, May 30, 2008 IP
  8. Tommo

Tommo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sucessful article marketing really does rely on good Keyword targeting. It's pointless wasting 30 minutes writing an article on "Credit Cards" or "Lose Weight" . it may be the best article in the world but it's not going to be seen. An article on "best credit Card Rewards" or healthy weight loss targets" will probably be seen by more who search for those phrases.

Do some keyword research find phrases that are searched for more than 200 times a month and have less than 2000 competing pages and you will rank for article. Don't think it's not possible , I find keywords almost on a daily basis that have 600 searches and less than 50 competing pages.

Tommo, May 30, 2008 IP
  9. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmmm...

Well, I've actually seen people make 5 digit monthly incomes with the type of technique you are performing.

But I do know, that If these same people were to work smarter, they would be earning alot more money.

Who am I to say your technique is flawed? Your technique can improve, hell so can mine. If your working to improve your techniques then you're working smart. I'm not even arguing with you lol.

Honestly? I guess quality is in the eye of the beholder. You could very well be putting quality in your articles. But I promise you that if your not; it's going to bite you in your ass.

I just know for me personally, putting thousands of articles out there doesn't work unless there's atleast a small amount of quality in them. Trust me QUALITY IS GREAT!

You talk about how Bill Gates put out a buggy product - but the product was better than MS-Dos; correct? So it was obviously Quality even with the flaws. No-one said flawless, people just said Quality - "my definition of quality is an article that can keep them interested"

if you write articles that keeps them interested, then fine, but if not; your wasting your time like I did long ago.

ExpertForumGuy, May 30, 2008 IP
  10. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I agree wit you, trying to make a sale bypumping out the numbers (articles) hoping that by spamming you'll make a profit is really counterproductive, i have only 7 articles and already have over 10k views one article is ranking No1 for a keyword By the sounds of things you're not getting enough in return for all the hours you've put in mate!! Seriously dude I think you should invest more time into SEO

Patchkaa, May 30, 2008 IP
  11. rbf738

rbf738 Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems an underwhelming way to end this thread, you ever make that $1,000 in sales like you were shooting for before you cut this one off Supper?

rbf738, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  12. moneylizard

moneylizard Peon

Best Answers:
    Damn, you are persistant... I made 3 sales off of 7 articles in 2 weeks and I gave up. Maybe I will restart again... lol.

moneylizard, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  13. e-webtemplates

e-webtemplates Peon

Best Answers:
    You are a good writer, I never read any posting completely in dp except this one. I guess you are busy writing articles, and making some good money. Congrats!

e-webtemplates, Jun 27, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.