1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank article marketing journal

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Supper, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Grammar Check: I meant: Any tips on.....?

rob33, Apr 28, 2008 IP
  2. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Supper ...I think you made at least 1 sale a day in the last few days....with these stats you are on big waves my friend. I think 1500$ a month wave .Good luck ,and many sales in future.

nino2007, Apr 28, 2008 IP
  3. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats on the success......you could probably make life easier on your wrists using PPC to drive targeted traffic to your landing pages.

Keep pushing!! :)

Sem-Advance, Apr 28, 2008 IP
  4. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't pay for any service like that. To be honest, I'm not sure how effective it is anymore. It's debatable I suppose. I use http://www.socialposter.com/ since it is free. Try it and see what results you get. If they're good. You can reach into your pocket, if you're not satisfied, you can just keep doing it for free, or not at all.

I'm amazed at how this is working out. I'm literally in shock still, cause I can't believe it's working. All the other ways I've tried to make money on the internet have generated crumbs compared to this.

There could be plans in the future, who knows? ?!?

Supper, Apr 28, 2008 IP
  5. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    The journal is just going too fast. Raise it to $2,000 or even $10,000. Make it last some more. ;)
    nadavs

nadavs, Apr 28, 2008 IP
  6. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah i use social poster too, but while i'm clicking through them all one by one i think wouldn't it be lovely if you could just submit to "all"!

ezine appears to be the real power house pushing the traffic, but i find the 1st 2 days once live are great then they drop off alot, still, i'm about 120 behind you! Head down this week and grind them out- been waiting for 10 days now on 8 to be submitted. Slackers!

rob33, Apr 28, 2008 IP
  7. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    And a tip for the newbies who read this, which I realised today. Promote products with HIGHER COMMISSIONS. You see the live example here with 70$ a sale, that's a bit of "cake"... With 10 sales you are already at 700 mark, when me, promoting a 30$ commission would have to do 20 sales to reach 700$. think promoting one product with 100 $ commission ...just one sale a day and you are already making 3000 a month.It's not harder to promote products with higher commissions.

8. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    lol. How about to 1 million? lol

Well, they always exist in every part of the economy. Why cook when you can goto a restaurant? It's just a matter of value. If social bookmarking is turning out to very good for you, pay for the service. If the results aren't that nice(like I've observed), than don't.

Good point. The bigger commissions feel more important(surprisingly they convert better too). It sucks getting a sale, but it's only $18 lol.

Supper, Apr 28, 2008 IP
  9. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    The products with higher commissions work better because of the niche. If the niche is expected to make them(the people searching) a lot of money in a fast and easy way then they are open to pay the high price.Also no one who's searching very important, or money making niches don't expect to see incredibly cheap products that promises so many things. How would it be this: I want a brand new laptop, a apple let's say: Would I expect to see a 100$ apple laptop, brand new?Or would I search for a 100$ laptop?of course not.

10. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    That's true too. Usually those higher priced products have customers with a lot of money to spend in the first place. You're probably not going to be able to charge $100 for an ebook on how to be a cheap skate lol.

---------

I've had exactly 30 articles accepted today at ezinearticles. Talk about starting the week out strong. Damn, that means I'm going to have to work extra hard to build up a nice healthy queue (I currently only have 9 in it!)

----
    Edit: I'm done for the day. I'm tired, I was up early writing articles. I'm going to get up early tomorrow and submit.

total clicks 881
    one sale today.

Supper, Apr 28, 2008 IP
  11. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I get up early today to do extra writing, but now I'm tired and don't feel like writing. Tomorrow, I'm just getting up at my regular time.

No sales to report while I slept last night. Currently working on building up the queue.

Edit: Slowly pumping out articles. I've got 12 so far today.

Supper, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  12. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    Fucking hell... I have no idea how you can pump out so many articles every day... I guess it's the "just do it" method. That'd be the most profitable method too I guess, lol.

lemonarian, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  13. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've got a sale from previous articles so yeah...Previous submitted articles can make money.

nino2007, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  14. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I think what happens is you build it up in your mind as this horrible task, and all you need to do is just type. lol. I really hate writing articles, but once I just sit down and do it they start to add up. I'm hoping to pass the 200 article threshold at EA this week.

Awesome. The articles I first submitted didn't make me any sales for over a month.

Edit:

Okay, I wrapped up all the loose niches. Now all products I sell, have a minimum of 10 articles pointing to the landing pages. I also have only 15 more articles to write before I pass the 200 article threshold. Yippie.

Supper, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  15. bossballa

bossballa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    how many articles do you put out for each product?

bossballa, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  16. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I try to put out 10 as a minimum to start and if there are sales, more. And if there's a lot of sales, even more.

Supper, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  17. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I just thought of another little experiment.

Newspaper advertising. Has anyone tried putting something up in the classifieds of their local newspaper? I would probably just get a domain and forward it to an affiliate. It would be an interesting experiment. It probably would only cost $10 and I'd do it for one day, in the Saturday paper.

hmmm.

----
    Edit: Just had a sale. It was only for $20. It was one of the new affiliates I was trying out. In fact it's one the products I finished up writing 10 articles for yesterday. 10 articles to success!! lol. To the bum marketers, my landing page for that particular product was on blogspot.

I want more sales lol. I want my check to be over $600. I only have today and tomorrow to earn it.

Supper, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  18. students-forum

students-forum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    555$, You deserve it. You've gone from a zero to hero. Congrats again.

students-forum, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  19. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Before you spend your money go buy some papers and see if others are doing it...then track and see if they continue doing so.

That is usually the least expensive way to market a product.

Also you want to be sure to place your ad in the right section...look in the Sports section for example and you will typically find car tire advertisers, male sex enhancement, 900 phone sex and strip clubs advertise there looking for the male consumer..... where as in Home & Garden section you would likely find advertisers targeting women.

Newspaper ads can be expensive and you also need to consider the consistency aspect .....people want to see you'll be around a while before they'll usually commit to an action.....

Hope it makes sense, but if you do go for it first let us know how you make out.

:)

Sem-Advance, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  20. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup Supper ...Congrats on your sale. You will make 600 if you write more.

nino2007, Apr 29, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.