1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank, Are you Still eligible for payments

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by iwebsocial, May 31, 2014.

Hello, DP Members,

Recently I am browisng Clickbank Terms and program policies and had found following terms which is as follow:

According to their Payout and Customer Distribution policies.

Customer Distribution Requirement (CDR)

ClickBank will withhold payment of any balance until an account shows a minimum of 5 sales using at least two of the following payment methods:
    • American Express
    • Carte Bleue
    • Diners Club
    • Discover
    • ELV (European Direct Debit)
    • JCB
    • Maestro
    • MasterCard
    • PayPal
    • Visa
    This requirement is in place to help prevent Affiliates from abusing the ClickBank Affiliate program by using their accounts for the sole purpose of fraudulently collecting rebates and/or discounts on their own purchases.
    Once you have met the Customer Distribution Requirement, your account will begin issuing payments normally, in accordance with our Accounting Policy, beginning on the next payment issuing date.

What you all have to say on it. if you are fail to comply it, you will not get paid and after few days your account became dormant and they start deducting money. So, Does it make any sense? waiting for your reply.

iwebsocial, May 31, 2014 IP
  2. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it makes sense. This is only for new affiliates though, ater you have generated the initial sales, itys smooth sailing

CB is reputable company and they pay ontime everytime.
    They put this in place to avoid fraud and theives from affiliates it is obvious this was a plague in their affiliates because as an affiliate you can purchase products using your own CB hoplink to receive commissions.

Tazer Dude, May 31, 2014 IP
  3. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My balance $150 and I'm in CDR status. They will deduct $1/m if we don't have sales in the next 3 month, and deduct $5/m if no sales for 6 month.

tamaras, May 31, 2014 IP
  4. saladflorida

saladflorida Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    then you'll have to make few more sales, otherwise you'll lose all your hard earned commisions

saladflorida, Jun 12, 2014 IP
  5. javaongsan

javaongsan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the easiest way around this is to cheap PPC that allows direct linking to generate the first few sales and forgo your earnings. Thereafter you get your deposit if you made a rare sales each month. Than again the problem in the first place is that you do not have enough sales, must as while let clickbank deduct everything till you know how to make consistent sales.

javaongsan, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  6. Tatiana Zlobinsky

Tatiana Zlobinsky Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello everybody!
    Guys, I need your help.
    Here is my store: I am working with clickbank more that 3 months and have a $136 on my account. The problem is, I am still CDR! Everyone pays me with PayPal so I haven't passed CDR yet. And this is really hard for me, because I want to reinvest this money back to my web site.
    Could anyone help me with this problem? I want you to buy a product from my web site and use your credit card to pay for it to clickbank. I will pay you twice more back! It is absolutely no risk for you -- I am ready to send you money up front. You buy a product for $5 and get $10 from me + the product (that you bought) as an extra bonus.
    I understand this is not the way how it should be done, but I am really tired to see the CDR problem on my every check.
    If you could help me with it, please write me an email to:
    Thank you so much, Tatiana.

Tatiana Zlobinsky, Feb 12, 2016 IP