1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank and google adwords

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Spartan1594, Jun 3, 2007.

Ok lets say I don't want to make a website or a blog or some kind of page to promote my affiliates product. Lets say I want to use ad words instead. So how do I go about this. Last time I tried this I lost around 2 hundred dollars trying to make a click bank sale. My question is how do I go about finding good keywords good products to promote and how much should I spend. Is there any advise or site with advise some body could offer me. Thanks I appreciate any help given.

Spartan1594, Jun 3, 2007 IP
  2. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    Lastbutnotleast, Jun 3, 2007 IP
  3. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest Beating Adwords and Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords.

markov, Jun 5, 2007 IP
  4. paul65

paul65 Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't like to spend any money on adwords at all. If you are going to create a blog and post an article to it and keep it keyword driven. I would try article marketing to get organic rankings. It works very well and you pay nothing when you get your article or web blog ranked!

I have had such great success doing this that I have not used adwords in a very long time. :)

You can see some of my results through my signature link. PM me if you have more questions?

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Paul

paul65, Jun 5, 2007 IP
  5. jakomo

jakomo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Create a good website with excelent content, then promote them in your signature, like I am doing, promote in socialnetworking, submit in article directories, but is important to have a very nice content.......

jakomo, Jun 5, 2007 IP
  6. Spartan1594

Spartan1594 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok thanks guys. What I think im going to do since I cant get anymore sales with adwords. Is put that away and dont loose what little profit($26) I made with that 4 click campaign. Also if anyone has read clickbanks terms if you go 3 month without making any sales they charge you. Well since I made a sale im good for 3 more month and can try this article marketing thingy. So how exactly does article marketing work and how do I make it happen.:confused::cool:

O may I see some examples of article marketing thanks.

Spartan1594, Jun 5, 2007 IP
  7. zenite

zenite Peon

Best Answers:
    i didn't know they charged you if theres no sales in 3 months. where did you read that, care to show the link? i am still finding it in the maze of their TOS. curse those long word-binding legal jargons.

zenite, Jun 6, 2007 IP
  8. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's about article content mixed with keywords. With that your sales can go up.

eric8476, Jun 6, 2007 IP
  9. Proxyhub

Proxyhub Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to have very very very relevant keywords for it to work, or you will just lose money. :(

Proxyhub, Jun 6, 2007 IP
  10. Spartan1594

Spartan1594 Peon

Best Answers:
    If your making sales you dont have to worry about them charging you or if youve never made a sale. If youve never made a sale they just close your account after 90 days. Its in the terms and conditions some where I think. Im pretty sure its there. It is 10cents a day intill you make a sale. Sorry to make you stress.

Spartan1594, Jun 6, 2007 IP
  11. Spartan1594

Spartan1594 Peon

Best Answers:
    One more thing what do all these books offer that I probably dont already know about. Is there something that will revolutionize roi cpc and ctr.

Spartan1594, Jun 6, 2007 IP
  12. nicuz

nicuz Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest you DO make a website. Rather than wasting your money on PPC why not pay someone to write a couple of articles for you or write them yourself and spend the money on some reviews.
    I started my newest website in January. I've written 20 articles/month. I know get 500 visitors/day and make $44 every 2-3 days promoting 2 clickbank products AND I get to keep the whole revenue.

nicuz, Jun 6, 2007 IP
  13. timeisnow

timeisnow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That was good advice. Thank you for that.

> spend the money on some reviews

Could you elaborate. Do you mean write articles _and_ write reviews.

Not sure what you mean by spend the money on some reviews.

Thanks

timeisnow, Jun 6, 2007 IP
  14. zenite

zenite Peon

Best Answers:
    Dormant Accounts

Accounts with a positive balance but no earnings for an extended period of time are considered dormant. Dormant accounts are subject to a $1 charge per pay period after 90 days of inactivity. A $10 per pay period charge applies after 365 days.

Finally found it under their accounting policy. I guess their server running costs are too high to keep dormant accounts.

zenite, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  15. zenite

zenite Peon

Best Answers:
    I think he means paying others to write reviews, OR buying the products yourself so that you can write an accurate product review.

zenite, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  16. Spartan1594

Spartan1594 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok sounds good I might try that. O and seems you found the terms ya thats what I was talking about.

Spartan1594, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  17. Masterful

Masterful Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Spartan, it sounds like you jumped into PPC far too early. You need to understand market research and product selection before you dive into marketing. I have written an affiliate marketing basics course which you can access if you like. It's totally free - I don't even want your e-mail. I will be taking it off line soon, so glean what you can now.

Masterful, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  18. terrytelford

terrytelford Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there,
    It sounds like you're your own worst enemy. You start off saying what you won't do and then turn around and complain about losing money.

As an affiliate, one of the most successful ways to promote a product is to get your prospect into the right frame of mind. One of the easiest ways to do that is to recommend the product through a review or an article on your...website or blog. The things you don't want to do.

I suggest you put a 2 degree twist on your tactics and use what works :)

I hope this helps.

Enjoy your day!
    Terry :)

terrytelford, Jun 12, 2007 IP