1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank and Craigslist Test and Scam?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by sirjorgeofculver, Nov 4, 2012.

I was on craigslist and replied to a lot of ads for writers. I'm a pro-blogger and was looking for more work, and replied.

What was sent back to me was a quick paragraph and a "CLICK HERE" type of link. When I looked at the url for the link it was a blatant clickbank url, lots of numbers then hop, you know the kind. I clicked on one and it was indeed a clickbank offer.

Now, I flagged it on clist and tried to get it banned, and nothing happened.

So I figured I would put up a similar ad, within 1 hour mine was flagged.

I got 4 responses, sent them the info, only 3 hops, no conversions.

Anyone else seeing this?

Is there a way to market on craigslist with clickbank? Or anywhere else? Seems like a worthless endeavor.

sirjorgeofculver, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  2. Wulkanen

Wulkanen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have never used craigslist but I know that A LOT of people market there. In fact, CPA networks such as PeerFly doesn't even
    allow marketing on craigslist or any social website for that matter I think (unless PPC/PPV), because it's mostly just spammers that use those places to market things.

Wulkanen, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  3. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's true, I've seen 99.9% of listings outside of the jobs and even some of the jobs themselves as spam!

sirjorgeofculver, Nov 5, 2012 IP
  4. gusher08

gusher08 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think Craigslist must fix this issue. However, I knew lot of people earning decent amount of money for advertising their affiliate links on Craigslist.

gusher08, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  5. xyannix

xyannix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to send to a landing page or your own url (not a bit.ly) that is forwarded to the hoplink.

xyannix, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  6. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How do they do it? I feel like everyone says this and then there's no proof. I have yet to see anyone legitimately make money with craigslist ads.

sirjorgeofculver, Nov 6, 2012 IP