1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling ClickBank Affiliate website + Keyword Rich Domain Name (7 Days Auction)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by georgeyyboy, Oct 16, 2011.

Hi guys,

Last year I came up with idea to build a website that provides all the marketing solutions for online business marketers and business owners.
    This website has been designed very well, it's a search engine friendly and has everything you need to promote it (URL Friendly, H1 in Titles, bread crumbs, etc...) - more than that, I have made a keyword research in this niche and divided it to categories, each category contains different sub categories depending in the subject.
    I spent a lot of thinking, time and work on this website, unfortunately I don't have time now to deal with it... I started my business while I was building it, now all my time is dedicated to my business and this is the only reason I'm selling it.

Benefits:

1. keyword rich domain name: this site has a keyword rich domain name that will help you rank high on search engines "www.MarketingSolutions.co", this is a very RARE domain name.. 2 words, over 135000 monthly searches for "Marketing Solutions"...

2. This website was built in Drupal, you can do any changes you want if you know Drupal, otherwise, you can hire freelancers for cheap to do it for you - you can find many Drupal programmers online.

3. SEO Friendly website, has everything you need to promote it.

4. Content: I paid money for content writer already to write SEO Content. The content you see on the website is SEO Content which Google and other search engine love!

5. In "Web Solutions" category you can offer your services (web design, website development, etc...), if you don't need it, you can simply make it affiliate category as the other ones.

Additional:

I'm a website promoter, I can get this site for you to the first page of Google.com under the main keyword "Marketing Solutions" for cheap money (contact me for a quote)

Revenue

This website has no revenue yet as I haven't had time to deal with it. BUT, you should know that huge revenue can be made with website, here is why:

1. Adsense: adsense shows over $3 for each click for the main keyword "Marketing Solutions", as you know business niche and online marketing solutions is really expensive in Google Adwords, which means for you: high revenue!

2. Clickback: all the products in the website are a ClickBank Products.

3. eBooks: You can add widgets (like the Facebook ebook box in the right column) and sell you own products. There are tons of eBooks you can find online with resell rights.

Seriously, this website was viewed by some affiliates gurus, they said its a smart idea... I'm proud of this website and I showed it to a lot of people...
    Again, I wish I had the time to deal with it... I believe that you have to be focused, and I choose to focus on my Business now...

Winner will get:

The winner will get the website + user name and passwords for both CMS (Content management system) + hosting.
    3 month free hosting, you can either keep the website in our hosting or put it wherever you want.
    Support: you will get the support you need to run and update this website.

Why you shouldn't bid on this website?

This website can be a money machine in certain conditions... you need to update it and keep it fresh to date, promote it and get it as high as possible in search engines, once you do that you will start to see nice revenue from it.
    If you are planning to buy this website and leave it on the internet ocean to make you money by itself, then DON'T Buy it - you will be wasting both your money and my idea.

Who am I?

I'm a professional website promoter, domain entrepreneur, eBay top rated seller and now also CEO of a web design and development company.

Payment: Paypal.
    Website link: Marketing Solutions
    Registrar: Godaddy

Starting Bid: $99
    Buy it now Price: $2000

If you have any question, Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Good Luck.

George.

georgeyyboy, Oct 16, 2011 IP