1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank’s First Cell Phone Spy Software Product–Amazing Conversions ($32.67/Sale)

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by linksmeter, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnjohn24

johnjohn24 Peon

Best Answers:
    We all know how things work on CB. You can easily switch the sell page after the initial CB review :)

johnjohn24, Jul 3, 2010 IP
  2. linksmeter

linksmeter Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks Ripped...
    Well, I don't know why you are giving stress on this point. Why would we go for this route when i know it will be banned some day. I am not a newbie vendor, I know how CB Works.

linksmeter, Jul 3, 2010 IP
  3. onlinemoniez

onlinemoniez Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL JohnJohn LOL

Just a self-righteous by-the-book-bro that no one likes- at least after this. Hope you never launch a product here, because no one is going to promote it after you try to start non-existent problems for people . . .

GOOD LUCK BRO.

onlinemoniez, Jul 3, 2010 IP
  4. johnjohn24

johnjohn24 Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe I was a bit too harsh, and I apologize for this. However, I do have some strong feelings about this whole story.
    A couple of months ago, my phone got hacked by a similar software and I sought legal help.

In the United States, Canada,United Kingdom, Australia and many other countries, hacking and spying a cell-phone is against the law.

johnjohn24, Jul 4, 2010 IP
  5. natj

natj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My basic concern with this product is whether or not the software actually works as advertised.

At least from an affiliate viewpoint, that's the #1 thing that matters.

natj, Jul 4, 2010 IP
  6. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @johnjohn24

On the positive side of things I'd have to agree with what Ripped said above, the product owner (OP) has invested and put a lot of effort in this product (it's up to him to know if it's legal to sell it or not)

However and no offense, I have checked with a few lawyers and people that know their stuff (It's 100% illegal to use such software and it's even more illegal to sell it)

A group of 12 individuals have been arrested in Europe/Romania for developing/selling such software.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 4, 2010 IP
  7. lqbk

lqbk Peon

Best Answers:
    If that's the case, why does clickbank approve this product?

lqbk, Jul 4, 2010 IP
  8. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @lqbk

Not sure how they've managed to get the product in Clickbank, probably Clickbank doesn't care much if it's illegal or not.

The same thing that happened with Mafia Wars and Farmville guides that have been pulled down.

9. lqbk

lqbk Peon

Best Answers:
    I see! But looks like farmville guides are still available... Tony san's websites are still live.

lqbk, Jul 4, 2010 IP
  10. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Well you know some guys are more lucky until the "Independence Day" if I may ..

There's tons of video sites still streaming copyrighted movies (pictures and all sorts of copyrighted material)

However, look at what happened to http://www.zml.com/index.html and http://www.movies-links.tv/

And there's tons of websites that are running illegally at the moment that doesn't mean they won't be sued and eventually pulled down some day.

Clickbank and the product owner should know if it's legal to sell such software better than us since they're the ones losing $ (I wouldn't promote such unethical software anyway)/

Al.

11. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do agree that it is not really our responsibility to determine legality. However, precious007 is mostly correct. It is not 100% illegal but it nearly is. There are so many ways to go after people who use spyware and most states have their own law plus there are federal laws. Smart phones can be considered computers by many definitions and that opens up to even a wider range of ways to go after the offender. Some states have Wrongful Access to a Computer laws that speak very clearly to the legality while others have laws that are left more to interpretation.

The only time the law really becomes murky is when dealing with spouses. Devices can be considered property of the couple versus property of the individual. However, laws are quickly moving to protect the privacy of the owner and in many cases spouses are being held accountable both legally and civilly.

domainiac, Jul 4, 2010 IP
  12. TigerPublishing

TigerPublishing Member

Best Answers:
    As long as the person using the device (whether it's a mobile phone, work computer or anything else) is aware their activities are being monitored, it's legal. It's no different from a simple keylogger, and they are still commercially available all over the world.

Let's cut the knee jerk reactions and stop pretending this vendor is some sort of hacker. His site clearly states that you should only ever install the software on devices which you own, and when you have the users permission.

Case closed.

TigerPublishing, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  13. ebraininc

ebraininc Member

Best Answers:
    Btw, I see another violation here in that you are only offering a 30 day guarantee and not the required CB eight week guarantee. You may wish to fix this (unless I am missing something here?). Other than that and the legal issues previously stated in the above posts, it should be a good seller. Perhaps this is not considered spyware through some loophole? Any new news on this?

ebraininc, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  14. oknylmz

oknylmz Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

No one enter to order page.

oknylmz, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  15. lqbk

lqbk Peon

Best Answers:
    hmm, your hops are alot... Is that PPC?

lqbk, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  16. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That must be some pretty untargetted traffic.

You should be able to get sales in a ratio of at least 1:400 for etvcorp for semi-targeted traffic. Targeted traffic could convert in 1:100-150 with no problem (probably even better).

You have a huge number of hops for all the products you're promoting and only 3 sales, so you must be sending bad traffic.

Ripped, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  17. oknylmz

oknylmz Member

Best Answers:
    So, do you have any suggestion to me? How should i use this free traffic? Which product or other thing should i promote?

oknylmz, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  18. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How are you currently bringing traffic to your sites?

Ripped, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  19. oknylmz

oknylmz Member

Best Answers:
    I'm using social sites to bring traffic. Of course they are not ready to buy customers, but i impress them to click on my link. there must be a way to make more money.

oknylmz, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  20. paulmagno

paulmagno Peon

Best Answers:
    I ran a 2.5 day test with this product...Tons of hops with Adwords, but ZERO order form impressions...I realize this is a short period of time and it was conducted during a holiday weekend, but my other products in the tech/cell phone area have sales...CTR was very good, like 4.5%, but not a single order form impression. I did a direct link this time out, so it has to have something to do with the sales page...Plus, keywords are rather expensive for my tastes...If I ran this at 100%, I'd go broke in a week's time...

paulmagno, Jul 5, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.