1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ClickandBuy.com - Review

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by black.hat, May 1, 2009.

Hi,

Anybody used ClickandBuy merchant account before?
    or is there anybody paid by ClickandBuy?

I just trying to get a merchant account from them and i talked with them over the phone, they looks very good company but when i searched about them in Google i found some bad reviews, but anyway i can't forget that Skype has used them for 2 years for their Payments

Please share with me any review or tips...

Thanks

black.hat, May 1, 2009 IP
  2. dforthster

dforthster Peon

Best Answers:
    i have clickandbuy.com account i link my US BANK ACCOUNT to get verified :) now, w8ing for confirmation that my account is fully verified.

dforthster, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  3. madihrb

madihrb Member

Best Answers:
    I have used ClickAndBuy for my client. It is a good processor but personally I dont like it.

madihrb, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  4. dforthster

dforthster Peon

Best Answers:
    why? share us your experience about clickandbuy so at least im aware.

dforthster, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  5. black.hat

black.hat Active Member

Best Answers:
    any other experience?

black.hat, Jul 31, 2009 IP
  6. digi1

digi1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Really, when was that ?

digi1, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  7. black.hat

black.hat Active Member

Best Answers:
    well they have used them before 2 years as i remember.... but they changed them to WorldPay after only 6 months, i dunno why... but also there is many of big companies are using them as an addition payment option such: Nero.com (Nero software company) EA.com (EA Game company) McAfee.com (the anti virus company)....

in fact i want to use it for my web hosting company... there rates are great, but i am still confused :(
    anyone can help here? any tips? any shit? lol

black.hat, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  8. Buy-Traffic.biz

Buy-Traffic.biz Peon

Best Answers:
    Does anybody know if they allow customers to make payments over the phone and we manually enter the card number into the system ourselves?

Buy-Traffic.biz, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  9. Buy-Traffic.biz

Buy-Traffic.biz Peon

Best Answers:

Also, you were saying you heard bad reviews. Can you share what those bad reviews were about?

Buy-Traffic.biz, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  10. black.hat

black.hat Active Member

Best Answers:
    unauthorized charges, problem with paying, you can search this term "ClickandBuy Review"

black.hat, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  11. nosey26

nosey26 Peon

Best Answers:
    This company are scammers. This is the sort of company that uses the law to rip you off by putting things in their "terms and conditions", (that lets face it, unless you have time to waste on your hands reading pages and pages of boring minute text that you wont understand anyway).

I purchased a game from Itunes for 0.59p, i have used them for 2 years and purchased a lot through them and they have always been able to get their money with no problems, on this occasion my bank had charged be incorrect charges of £75 which took me over my limit, i rang my bank and they immediately rectified it and put the money back into my account, this was for about 2 hours where my account was in deficit. In this 2 hours, Click and Buy decided to try to take the 0.59p and the bank declined it, so click and Buy rather that try again, they added a £25 fee and took it without authorisation from my account. I wrote to them to tell them of my disgust but they sent me a patronising and threatening email back, stating their terms and conditions and started to tell me my account was in arrears (which by arrears they mean there was a further purchase on my account, not in arrears, they have had all money owing to them plus their 0.59p fee)and all of their accounts in arrears would be sent to a collections agency, (what for 59p)!!!!!!!!!!!!

AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

nosey26, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  12. mal voisin

mal voisin Peon

Best Answers:
    If anybody is still reading this thread:

I registered with C&B which in itself was pretty painful. The process should be that they credit your account with 1c and the transaction includes a PIN used for the verification of your account. I used the PIN to no avail and after two weeks I contacted customer service to have my account verified/opened. No reply, but it was settled in 3 working days.

I purchased an app at Mac App Store for a horrendous 35c (99% discount ;) ) with C&B and thought I was OK. Then got an email from C&B saying that my bank account did not exist, and that due to administration costs the amount grew by 15 euros. I followed the links in the email and eventually found myself at a page listing different payment methods (how tricky these were not offered before). I clicked the button 'Debit again' and found out that my account, my non-existent account, was debited again. Now, I might seem to be silly up to this point, but you should know that C&B uses a clever coloring pattern on their website: sometimes a button is the only link you can click, sometimes only orange text and sometimes both, but then again, orange text might be used to emphasize something. That is why I ended up clicking the button 'Debit again' and not the orange (not underlined) text directly above it. In the meantime, I wrote C&B an email, that my account was existent and verified by THEM so I got a 7.50 discount on the fine. BUT, you can guess, that my second debit bounced too: +15 euros.

The second time I was more careful (cautious about their little tricks), so I followed their website clearing system and not the email link to pay with my credit card. So I charged the whole amount of then 22.85 euros on my card and was hoping for a settlement. Well, hoping. In my experience, collecting from a credit card is instantaneous, but C&B was writing some standard legal b*llshit that it might take 5 days, so I was patient. Up to a week of time, when I realized that not only my payment was not cleared, but my iTunes account was totally blocked. And I mean TOTALLY: I could not even access my AppleCare through the store to get someone fix my issue. So I contacted C&B again, saying that I was going to contact Apple and take legal actions if necessary. I also contacted Apple over their support website. C&B did not respond. Apple did in a matter of hours. Apple solved my C&B problem and released the ban from my iTunes account. Everything got back to normal, except that I paid 22.85 euros for a 35c program. Still no response from C&B though.

Bottomline: C&B uses a verification method that apparently does not work. I used their PIN to verify my account, but they in turn told me that it was non-existent. They charge you a lot for their own clumsy system.

"AVOID AT ALL COSTS."

Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
    mal voisin, Jun 22, 2012 IP
  13. ibanezgrx1

ibanezgrx1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My condition was EXACTLY like the the above poster. Stay away from it. It sucks big time.

ibanezgrx1, Jun 24, 2012 IP